Location: Some river in Seoul.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

1am: Half an hour ago, Jaejoong and I sneaked out of the dorm while everyone else were fast asleep and snoring. Jaejoong took me near a river and I was shivering a little because I was just in my pajamas.

“Oppa, why are we here?” I asked.

“I thought we could take a walk near the river.” He grinned sheepishly and then grabbed my hand. I smiled to myself and squeezed his hand.

We walked in silence for a few minutes while just walking and holding hands.

I just hope there’s no paparazzi or stalkers around taking snaps of us. Suddenly, Jaejoong broke my train of thoughts.

“Ya jump on my back.” He smiled at me cutely.

“What?!” I gasped.

“I wanna give you a piggyback.” He grinned like a very excited child.

“A piggyback ride near the river??” I sounded so unsure.

“Ne! Don’t worry, I’m not going to throw you into the river!” He laughed lightly. I beamed at him. I was actually thinking that he might throw me into the cold river. He pleaded with his eyes and so I gave in. I jumped on his back and locked my arms around his neck carefully so I won’t strangle him while he supported me by holding on to my legs.

“I’m sorry I’m heavy,” I laughed.

“You’re not heavy.” He responded as he broke into a run.

“Ya you might drop me!!” I screamed in fright.

“If you don’t start to trust me, I will drop you.” He joked.

We stayed out until 4am even though they had a schedule for tomorrow, he didn’t care. When we got back to the dorm, we were both shattered and I slept at his bedroom again. As I was really tired, I forgot to set my alarm clock so that I can wake up really early to go back to Junsu’s bedroom. I didn’t know that a little mistake like that can nearly change everything.

Location: DBSK dorm.

8am: I was woken up with a loud scream coming from my brother’s bedroom.

“SKYE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!”

Jaejoong and I sat bolt upright in bed. I heard heavy footsteps outside the room. I could also hear the distress in Junsu’s voice as he asked for help to find the “missing” me.

“Skye, hide. Quick.” Jaejoong whispered to me. I nodded at him, got out of the bed and then went inside his closet just in time.

“Ya hyung is Skye here?? She’s missing!” I heard Changmin’s voice.

“Anio, why would she be here?” Jaejoong replied innocently.

“Good point. Xiah hyung! Skye is not in Hero’s room either!!” Changmin shouted. I then heard the bedroom door close and footsteps coming down the stairs quickly. I opened the closet and saw that even Jaejoong left the room.

I had to act fast. I grabbed Jaejoong’s iPod on the bedside table and then walked out of the room. I then ran downstairs to find Junsu screaming down on his phone talking to the police, Changmin looking under the sofa, Yoochun looking under the kitchen table, Yunho looking around in the garden and Jaejoong looking for some food in the fridge.
“Ya what are you all looking for?” I asked trying to sound innocent.

“SKYE!!! WHERE DID YOU GO?!! I WAS SO WORRIED!!” Junsu dropped his phone on the ground and then screamed in my face.

“I WAS IN THE TOILET!!!!” I screamed back at him jokingly.

“Man we thought you’ve been kidnapped!! We were looking everywhere for you!” Changmin blew a sigh of relief.

“You were looking for her under the sofa…” Yoochun murmured.

Yunho appeared from the garden.

 

 

“If you were just in the toilet, how comes you didn’t hear our

screaming???!” Junsu asked suspiciously.

“You mean your screaming?” Yunho chuckled.

“Even if we weren’t all screaming, we were all worried.” Changmin beamed at me.

“Well?” Junsu demanded.

“I had my iPod on. Duh. You know how I listen to my music really loud.” I told him shoving the iPod to his face.

“Oh okay, next time leave a note or something on the bed.” Junsu sighed. “I’m going back to bed.” He yawned.

“Me too..” Changmin smiled and followed Junsu upstairs.

“Don’t go disappearing again.” Yunho told me before going upstairs as well.

“Ya we’re leaving at 10!” He declared making Changmin whine.

“I guess I better start getting ready then.” Jaejoong said casually as he walked past me with a secret wink. I was just about to go back upstairs too when I realized that Yoochun was still in front of me, his arms neatly folded across his chest. He was smiling at me in a weird way.

“What’s up oppa?” I asked him nervously.

“You weren’t in the toilet. That was the first place where I checked.” He stated.
I gulped. He then leaned closer to whisper in my ear, giving me goose bumps.

“And I know that’s Jaejoong’s iPod and not yours.” He whispered before walking away leaving me gasping for air as I was so nervous.

. I’m busted.

10am: “Nice cover earlier by the way. I thought they were going to find out.” Jaejoong whispered to me.

“No thanks to you. You abandoned me!” I yelped.

“Sssh!” He said looking around to see if anyone was around hearing our conversation. The coast was clear.

“I’m sorry Skye, I had to act like I was looking for you too.” He mumbled.

“In the fridge??” I laughed pinching his cheeks.

Just then Changmin and Junsu approached us.

“Ya hyung are you ready yet? The van is waiting outside.” Changmin mentioned.

“Ne, oh shall we lock Micky out of the van?” Jaejoong grinned evilly.

“Mwuh? No!” Junsu whined.

“Okay!” Changmin agreed instantly.

“Come on Xiah, it’ll be fun.” Jaejoong said.

“Fine.” Junsu sighed. Jaejoong has a weird way of convincing people.

I followed them outside and got in the van first. When they saw Yoochun coming, they immediately locked the van. Yoochun knocked but the three just laughed and laughed. The driver didn’t care and was just laughing along. Yoochun rang the three one by one on their mobile phones but they won’t answer him. When he rang me, I was just about to answer it but Junsu snatched my phone away.

“That’s your wife out there!” I told him but he just stuck his tongue out at me. Yoochun kept on knocking and knocking but the three just continued on laughing.

“Ya open up! It’s not funny!” Yoochun yelled.

“It is funny!!” Jaejoong laughed.

Suddenly, I saw Yunho came out of the dorm. He knocked on the van once. Jaejoong, Changmin and Junsu stopped laughing and opened the van immediately.

“I will get you guys back.” Yoochun told them angrily. ~

Author's Note:

21 subscribers where are you? :(

Silent readers, please comment! i want to know what you think.