Location: DBSK dorm.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

The next day.

Junsu woke me up really early again because of his stupid video games.

“I’m going to break your console. I swear.” I hissed at him.

“No you won’t.” He giggled cutely.

“Damn you and your aegyo!” I shouted at him and threw all the pillows on the bed at him again before I walked out of the bedroom.

I slammed the door behind me to express my annoyance. Unfortunately for me, Jaejoong was standing in front of me, smiling like a fool.

 

“Good morning.” He told me.

“Yes I look like this every morning.” I murmured shyly.

“You look great. Still as cuddly.” He smiled and then went over closer to embrace me. It didn’t last long though as Yoochun and Yunho walked out of their bedrooms. Jaejoong and I let go off each other quickly but it was no use. “Do I get a morning hug too?” Yoochun teased.

“Ya Micky, I’ve been writing a song and I want you to look at it.” Jaejoong mentioned. Yoochun nodded and then followed him to his bedroom. Meanwhile, Yunho was just grinning cheekily at me.

“Hi!~” I greeted him trying to act casual.

“Isn’t it too early in the morning to be flirting?” He mused.

“I wasn’t flirting.” I disagreed. He scoffed. “I saw the way you held him!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said.

“Do you like Hero? Do you want to marry him???” He said in a teasing tone. “Isn’t it too early to be teasing someone?” I hissed.

“Aren’t you too short to be 18?” He laughed. That one really hurt.

I’m really sensitive when it comes to people making fun of my height just because they are taller than me. It’s not even like I’m a midget.

I’m 5’5” which is an average height for girls my age.

“This is the first time you’ve been horrible to me.” I told Yunho.

“Did anyone tell you that I’m a very bad boy towards girls?” he said.

“That’s not something to be proud of.” I sneered.

“I know. Ya will you come help me cook breakfast?” He asked this time in a much nicer tone. “Sure, I guess.” I sighed.

“I’ll just go to the toilet.” I added. Do I really want to help him after he’s insulted and teased me? After I freshened up, I went straight downstairs to the kitchen and found Yunho stirring something on the stove.

“Ya, if you weren’t Xiah’s sister, would you be a fan of DBSK?” He asked.

“Probably.” I responded. “Wae?”

“Cos Jae said he would like to marry a fan someday so you should be a fan of DBSK.” He chuckled. “Oh let it go.” I hissed.

“You two disappeared and reappeared at the same time yesterday, were you on a date?” He pried.

“Seriously oppa, what part of ‘let it go’ don’t you understand?!”

“All of it.” He laughed. For the next 5 minutes or so, he continued on teasing me that I actually burst into tears. I ran back upstairs and jumped on Junsu’s airbed. “Ya! What’s wrong?” He asked worriedly.

I hid under his blanket and then started sobbing.

“What happened?” He asked, shaking me.
“I made her cry.” I heard Yunho’s voice boomed.

“Hyung! Why would you make her cry??” Junsu whined.

I didn’t hear Yunho respond so I’m guessing he just left with a shrug.

“Don’t worry about him, he gets childish at times. Whatever he said, he probably didn’t mean it. He’s like this to all girls.” Junsu explained.

“Even to Jaejoong oppa’s sisters?” I asked.

“Ne. Believe it or not, Yunho hyung managed to make them all cry just by teasing them non-stop. Jaejoong wasn’t happy with him for days.” Junsu said. “For a leader, he’s inexplicable.” I sighed. ~