Location: DBSK dorm.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

7PM

Yunho, Junsu and Jaejoong just arrived carrying a few shopping bags.

“Annyeong haseyo!” Junsu called out.

“Hi!~~~” Yunho shouted cheerfully as always.

“Ya! Yoochun gave me a lollipop!” I giggled as I went over to help them with the bags. “And I got you a tub of peanut butter!” Junsu laughed.

“Yay! Don’t you get mobbed at supermarkets?” I asked.

“We probably would. That’s why we have people do the food shopping for us.” Yunho grinned.

“I thought so.”

“Ya! What is my laptop doing in the kitchen counter?” Jaejoong shouted.

I looked at Changmin and Yoochun who were at the lounge looking at each other nervously. “You left it there!” Changmin shouted back.

“Why would I leave my laptop near the kitchen sink?”

“I don’t know. I didn’t touch it.” Changmin answered casually.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho helplessly. Yunho only looked at Yoochun and Changmin once and all the secret information came out.

“I asked Changmin to put in the password so I can access Jae’s files.” Yoochun admitted. Junsu raised an eyebrow at me.

“I had nothing to do with it! I swear!” I yelped.

“Ya, ya, Skye had nothing with any of this. She even tried to stop Changmin from giving me the password.” Yoochun added.

“Tried?” Junsu repeated.

“Err, Yoochunnie said he’ll give me a lollipop so I told Changmin to give him the password.” I said sheepishly.

“Yoochun-ah! Wae?!” Jaejoong shouted angrily.

“Ya Jae, this is your fault.” Yunho said.

“How?”

“You shouldn’t leave your laptop lying around anywhere. You know Changmin can access any of our laptops.” The leader said.

Jaejoong sighed out loud in defeat while Changmin was just munching on his candies completely oblivious on what is happening around him. He doesn’t seemed to care at all. He caught me looking at him and then he handed me a candy.

“Ya, why did you want to access it Micky?” Junsu asked.

“I wanted to find out if Jae watches .” Yoochun giggled.

“And does he?” Yunho asked his tone full of curiosity and interest.

“I don’t know, he deleted all his browsing history so I just watched a couple of videos online.” Yoochun answered with a shrug. ~

 

The next evening.

Location: DBSK dorm.

“Ya anyone want some dessert?” Jaejoong called out from the kitchen.

“Ne!!!” The rest of us chorused. Jaejoong grabbed a tub of ice cream from the freezer while I took 6 dessert bowls from the cupboard and 6 spoons from the drawer. Changmin came in the kitchen first and then I handed him a bowl and a spoon. Jaejoong was waiting to scoop him some ice cream when Junsu came in followed by Yoochun and Yunho. I handed them their bowls and spoons while Jaejoong was still giving Changmin ice cream. The others formed an orderly queue behind Changmin.

“You guys are such dorks.” I laughed.

“So?” Junsu raised his eyebrow at me.

“Just saying.” I laughed.

Once they all had their bowls filled with ice cream, it was just me and Jaejoong left in the kitchen. “How much do you want?” He asked.

“Not much. Don’t want to get all the calories.” I responded

“You need it. There’s nothing of you.” He mentioned.

He gave me 4 scoops of ice cream while he put 5 scoops in his bowl. The others were eating theirs while watching TV in the lounge. I was just about to go there when Jaejoong called me.

“Do you want to eat in the garden?” He asked his cheeks turning a pale pink colour. “Err, sure.” I smiled. I don’t mind being alone with him.

He opened the sliding doors to the garden and then let me pass first.

I sat down in one of the patio chairs and waited for him to follow. He sat down on the chair next to me and started eating his ice cream in silence.

“Do you ever get tired of cooking all the time?” I asked hoping that the awkward silence will vanish. He smiled and looked at me.

“I love cooking. I really don’t mind doing it. I’m the mum and the other members are my children.” He grinned.

“You guys have a really good relationship.” I mentioned.

“You don’t sound too happy about that.” He laughed lightly.

I swallowed hard. “This is going to sound selfish but I was hoping that you guys didn’t get on well so I could ask my brother to move back home.”

“That’s not selfish. That’s just how siblings are supposed to feel. My 8 sisters said the same thing when they visited.” He smiled.

“Oh yeah I forgot you had 8 sisters.”

“Ne… I’m also the youngest one in my family so I get a lot of love from my sisters.” He said finishing his ice cream. Mine was melting so I quickly gulped it down.

“You know, I've thought, because of Junsu, the environment has gotten more polluted.” He said.


“My brother? You mean Xiah Junsu?” I gasped.

Ne. Junsu uses A LOT of hairspray.” He chuckled.

“I still love him though.” He added.

“I love that doofus a lot too.” I sighed.

“Changmin-shi told me about your ex-boyfriend.” He said nervously. “Oh?”

“Ne, that’s really awful what he did to you. Mianhe.” He said.

“It’s okay. Life goes on.” I answered simply.

“Listen, I want to tell you something.” He said with urgentness in his voice.

“What is it oppa?” I asked completely clueless.

“Would you umm.. Would you- Urm..” he stuttered. He started to fidget and shuffle uncontrollably in his seat so I grabbed both of his hands which made him stay still. “Would I like to what oppa?”

“I really umm- like.. -” he said but he was cut off. Again.

“Ya Jae, you’re favourite drama is on!” Yunho called out his head showing through the slide doors.

Jaejoong sighed, “I’m coming hyung!” Yunho disappeared and then Jaejoong prepared to leave with disappointment in his eyes.

“Jaejoong oppa, do you still want to tell me whatever it was?”

He looked at me and then smiled his eyes glistening.

“Maybe next time.” He winked and then ran inside the dorm.

A few minutes later, Junsu came in the garden.

“Ya what are you doing here on your own? The squirrels might kidnap you!” He fussed.

“Why would a bunch of squirrels kidnap me?”

“Cos they might think you’re their mother.” He laughed his babyish laugh.

“Oh very funny.” I said sarcastically. ~