Location: KBS Building.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

One of the staff led me to a seat as DBSK took their positions on the stage. A few of the Cassies in the audience shouted my name to get my attention. I waved at them simply and then turned my attention back to the stage where the music for “Mirotic” started. The audience screamed and cheered for the boys who were simply awesome. Mirotic is one of my favourite songs by them and not only because Jaejoong is hardly wearing anything in the music video and now to be honest. Halfway through the performance I was screaming along with the audience and singing some of the lyrics of the song. As soon as Mirotic finished, the lights on the stage turned off and the audience’s screams were deafening. A few more seconds later, the lights again and another singer started performing. I decided to watch him so that the boys could change in the dressing room in piece. But to my surprise, a few minutes later, they were back on stage wearing suits. They all looked really smart. A sweet melody started playing in the background and I listened intently. It was a new song. Jaejoong and Yoochun and were grinning at me while Changmin shot me a wink. They swayed along to the music and then Yoochun started to rap. “Yo, You know what I'm talking about baby; Just tryin' to see know what?; Cue story, another original. Come on.” I smiled as I always loved the way he raps. I watched in awe as Jaejoong started singing next.

Jaejoong: “The way you smiled your bright, beautiful smile for me fits you,
Don’t cry anymore, for it makes me want to embrace you; Goodbye Goodbye, I won’t say the words ‘goodbye’, So please turn your back on me first, you’ll be fine still be in mind,”

ALL: “Baby sky, all the dreams and hopes made of your eyes, tomorrow will surely be clear, just stay the way you are, with me.”

Yoochun: (RAP) “How you guys been so far? You guys with me? C'mon”.


My eyes widened in shock. Are they singing a song with my name in it? Did they write a song about me? OMO! I couldn’t believe it. I felt my eyes started watering as I listened more to the wonderful song.

 

Junsu: “Another day, suddenly I figured out, within the picture I didn’t put away, two people were always smiling.”

Changmin: “Good day Goodtime, your heart which I embraced, Lift your hands to the sky, kiss the blue sky your sky…”

ALL: “Baby sky all the dreams and hopes made of your eyes, tomorrow will surely be clear, just stay the way you are, with me!”

Yoochun: (RAP) “TVXQ! My Hero, My Max, My U-know, My Xiah, and Micky. We are the one! Eternally!”

Yunho: (RAP) “Every time I see your smile on the pictures; my heart can't imagine how it wants, to express this feeling, I'm singing it's my voice; All of your hugs and kisses; Again we can go back to our good old days”

Yoochun: (RAP) “All I do is reminisce this time; Today it was you and I; Darling I know you can give me no more; Every line you wrote, the smile; Time to move on.”

ALL: “Never cry, Never ever hide of myself prime,youwill surely be able to smile in the future, just say the way you are, with me; Baby sky allthe dreams and hopes made of your eyes,Tomorrow will surely be clear, just stay the way you are, with me!”

As the song finished, I stood up and clapped for them. Tears were flowing out of my eyes. Happy tears of course. I am so touched that they would actually write a song for me. They are amazing. They ran back backstage with silly grins plastered on their faces. I wiped my wet cheeks quickly and followed them.

“Ya! Did you like our little surprise?” Changmin asked in a teasing tone.

“You guys!!!” I chimed and I started crying again.

“Ya, we didn’t want you to cry! We wanted to make you happy!” Yunho said worriedly. He wanted to make me happy?

“I am h-happy!” I stuttered.

“Then why are you crying?” Yoochun asked.

“I’m so touched.” I blabbered. Junsu walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

“Guess who wrote the song,” He whispered in my ear. I raised an eyebrow and scanned the boys’ faces. They were just smiling at me.

“Who?” I asked.

“I did!” Yoochun raised his hand in the air. “Jaejoong hyung helped.”

“OMO oppa, kamsahamnida!” I ran towards him and hugged him tight.

“Where is my hug? Didn’t you hear what he said? I helped!” Jaejoong whined.

“Oh shush,” I slapped playfully on the arm.

“No seriously, where’s my hug?” He grinned. I embraced him, burying my face into his chest. I was so happy right now and no one can ruin it.

“I can’t believe you guys would do that for me,” I mumbled.

“I didn’t want to do it in the first place.” Yunho sniggered.

 

When we got back to the dorm that night, there was a package waiting by the doorstep which was addressed to Jaejoong. He took inside and opened it in front of us. The boys started laughing uncontrollably when they saw what was inside. Jaejoong was just grinning from ear to ear. I craned my neck to see: it was a stack of girls’ underwear. G-strings, bikinis, etc.

“Your fans sent you underwear?!” I gasped.

“Girls sees him as a symbol that’s why…” Yunho mentioned.

“Who wants it??” Jaejoong asked.

“Donate it to the homeless and the poor.” Changmin suggested.

“Why would homeless people want G-strings?” Yoochun asked.

“I don’t know, you wear it then hyung!” Changmin giggled.

“OH! There’s a cockroach in the box!” Junsu screamed pointing at the box that Jaejoong was still carrying in his arms. Jaejoong yelped, dropped the box on the floor and then jumped on the sofa. I laughed out loud.

“You’re afraid of cockroaches???” I chuckled. He nodded, his face full of fear.

“Don’t laugh at him, you’re afraid of the dark!” Junsu nudged me.

“Ya! I’m not anymore!” I whined. Junsu rolled his eyes at me and then turned to Yoochun.

“Yoochun-ah, let’s go get some chicken!”

Jaejoong was still standing on the sofa eyeing the helpless cockroach inside the box.

“Jaejoong-ah, it won’t eat you.” I told him. His eyes bulged.

“Oh I’ll kill it.” Yunho sighed and picked up the box from the floor and took it in the garden. Jaejoong blew a sigh of relief and finally came off the sofa.

“You are such a baby.” I laughed as I pinched his cheeks.

“Ya,” He pouted cutely at me, earning him a kiss.   

 

Author's note:

This is ending soon! ~~