Location: The Hazuka Bar

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

That evening.

 

We went to a bar called The Hazuka which is owned by a Japanese family. The place looked incredible and the people inside were really posh. It makes sense to me now why the boys chose to go here. It’s because there would be no screaming fan girls here carrying banners, asking for photos and autographs. There were a few girls who seemed older than me who recognized the boys and asked for a quick photo. After that, they left and joined the rest of their friends. The place wasn’t packed but it wasn’t empty either. We enjoyed a couple of drinks with random chit-chats. At one point, Yunho and Yoochun broke into a song which was really amusing. I don’t know if they were just like that or if they were tipsy already. An hour later, the dance floor opened up for those who wanted to dance. Junsu, Yoochun, Yunho and Jaejoong were first on the dance floor doing their so called dancing. For me it looked like 4 monkeys learning how to walk. Thank goodness for dance instructors, I thought. 
“Do you want to dance?” Changmin asked breaking my train of thoughts.
“Oh, umm. I don’t dance.” I blushed.
“You don’t dance?” 
“I don’t. I mean I can’t. I can’t dance.” I admitted shyly. 
“Ga ja Changmin-ah!” Yunho called him from the dance floor.
“I’ll be right back.” Changmin told me and then ran to Yunho. 
I watched them have fun for a couple of minutes but then I decided to get some fresh air. I went outside and stood in front of the entrance. 
Suddenly.
“Skye?” a VERY familiar voice called. I didn’t want to turn around but I knew I had to. I had to face him. And it has to be now. I exhaled loudly and put on a fake smile. 
“Hey Joon.” I greeted him casually. He changed quite a lot since I last saw him. His hair is longer and it went from brown to black; I could see in his eyes that he’s exhausted and he seems so much thinner. He wasn’t fat before but he wasn’t this skinny either. The last time I saw him was when he decided to dump me which was quite a long time ago but it never occurred to me that his looks would change.
“How have you been?” He asked with a grin on his face. What’s he playing at? I thought. Or maybe he’s just actually being nice.
“I’ve been okay.” I replied shyly. 
“Your brother and his band are pretty huge now, huh. I bet you’re famous now too.” He smiled. 
“Anio. He’s the only one famous. Not me.” I gulped. 
Why am I so nervous around him? T____T
“Ya why do you seem so tense? Loosen up, it’s me!” He said grabbing my shoulders gently. Yeah you who broke my heart, I said in my head.
“How-how are you? How’s you and your girlfriend?” I asked.
His cheerful face suddenly disappeared. 
“One of us had to mention it.” I added. He smiled once and then answered, “she dumped me for some guy called Seungho a few weeks ago. I caught her with him in a club. I got angry and punched him, he punched me back, I won the fight but she still chose him over me.” He explained. Instead of feeling great that he felt the way I felt when he dumped me, I felt so sorry for him that I actually wanted to give him a hug. But I didn’t cos I know that my feelings for him might come rushing back.
“Sorry to hear that.” I said instead.
“Anyway, enough about me. Do you have a boyfriend?” He asked. 
“Anio. Not since umm. Err.” I stuttered. I didn’t want to tell him that I’ve been single since he dumped me. I would sound like a total loser. 
“Err, actually-” I was just going to cook up some lie when someone entwined their fingers with mine.