Location: HXM Nightclub.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

11pm The boys looked their best as we walked in casually to the private club. Not anyone could get into this club; only celebrities and other VIPs or very rich people. The boys went straight to the bar to get some drinks. I was so excited about this but then I realized that I won’t be able to get close with Jaejoong even if I wanted to. If I acted drunk or actually got drunk, I’m pretty sure my brother would kill me. We were having our first round of drinks when 5 very pretty girls who looked like models came over and asked the boys to dance.

At first, the boys hesitated but I gave them the nod of approval and off they to dance with them except for Jaejoong.

“Mianhe, I just want to stay here for now.” he told the girl.

The girl nodded, smiled and then walked away.

“You should have danced with her,” I told him.
“I don’t want to dance with anyone apart from you.” He said.

“But we can’t,” I mumbled. “I know.”

Just then another girl came over and asked him to dance.

“Sorry,” he said but the girl was insisting.

“Just one dance, please?” She asked as she grabbed hold of his hand.

Jaejoong looked at me with worry.

“Go,” I mouthed to him. He sighed and then followed the girl who led him to the dance floor. I stayed put on my spot, drinking my vodka and coke as I watched the boys got close to the very pretty girls they were dancing with. Obviously, I was watching Jaejoong closely. And I wasn’t happy with what I was seeing. They were dancing really close and the girl kept on grinding on him. She then faced hi quickly, shoving her face closely to his and Jaejoong didn’t even move back an inch. Their lips were nearly touching and the green-eyed monster inside me was about to erupt. I know I couldn’t make a scene so I looked away from them and ran outside the club to get some fresh air. I stood in a corner and sighed out loud. What just happened? Why was Jaejoong acting like that with that girl? I shouldn’t have let him danced with her. Aish. Suddenly as I was nearly pulling all my hair out from my head in frustration, 3 strangers walked over to me with erted smiles on their faces.

“Ya get away,” I shouted at them.

“Just come with us and you won’t get hurt.” The tallest guy said.

“Go. Away.” I said firmly. The second tallest one grabbed my wrist tightly while the tallest guy took something out from his pocket. It was a blindfold.

“Hajima!” I yelped as I struggled to get my wrist free.

“Shikkeureo!” The third guy shouted at me. The tallest guy moved closer to me to put the blindfold on me as I tried to squirm free. Luckily, Junsu, Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin arrived to save me. “Ya what do you think you’re doing to my little sister?!” Junsu hissed at him. Yunho started flexing his muscles while Jaejoong stared at the bad guys angrily.

“Get Skye and we’ll take care of these clowns.” Yunho told Yoochun and Changmin. In a matter of seconds, I was in Yoochun and Changmin’s arms while Junsu, Jaejoong and Yunho started beating the bad guys up. “Stop it now, ya!” I shouted.

“Who sent you?!” Jaejoong shouted through gritted teeth as he put the tallest guy in a headlock.

“No one!!” The tallest guy shouted in pain.

“WHO SENT YOU???!” Jaejoong demanded.

“Lee Joon!” The tallest guy answered. I gasped.

“That’s right, run away you coward!!” Junsu shouted as the guy he was beating up ran in fright while Yunho was still kicking the life out of the 2nd tallest guy.

“Come on let’s go hyungs,” Changmin said.

Lee Joon is behind all this? Why? I shook in fear. 

 

Location: DBSK dorm.

The boys and I went straight back to the dorm after they stopped beating up those thugs. Why did my ex-boyfriend wanted to harm me? What did I ever do to him? My head was filled up with unanswered questions plus I still wanted to confront Jaejoong about that little act he did with that girl back at the nightclub. I was still fuming with jealousy. “Skye, are you okay? Did they hurt you?” Junsu asked me as he sat me down gently on the sofa. I looked past him and glared at Jaejoong. “I’m fine,” I replied. Junsu looked at me, looked at Jaejoong then back at me again. He was sensing something.

“How did you know I was in trouble by the way?” I asked.

“Well Jae was panicking cos you suddenly disappeared.” Yunho answered.

“I said you probably was just at the toilet,” Yoochun added.

“But he still stormed out of the nightclub,” Junsu continued.

“Leaving that pretty noona alone on the dance floor, hyung, she was really pretty, did you get her number?” Changmin grinned.

I was balling my hands into fists.

“Ya Skye, are you okay?” Junsu asked shaking my shoulder. I stood up and then walked over to Jaejoong pushing him really hard he took two steps backward. He looked at me apologetically.

“What do you think you were playing at huh?!!” I shouted at him.

I couldn’t hold it any longer. I’m a very jealous person.

“I’m sorry,” Jaejoong said grabbing my hand but I took it away abruptly. We didn’t care that the other were watching us.

“You said you didn’t want to dance with anyone apart from me but you were nearly kissing that girl! Hang on, you kissed her didn’t you?!” I snapped slapping him on the arm really hard. Junsu had his hands on my shoulders trying to control me.

“I didn’t kiss her! I swear!” Jaejoong defended himself.

“Ya what is going on?!” Yunho asked.

“And why is your ex-boyfriend sending people to you huh?” Jaejoong asked me.

“I don’t know do I!” I yelled in his face. Jaejoong turned his back to me and then punched a wall. He is really mad.

“Can someone tell us what is going on?” Junsu asked. “Skye why are you so jealous?”

I gulped. “I think they should know,”

“Fine.” Jaejoong replied coldly.

“Me and Jaejoong are dating. I’m sorry we kept it from you.” I declared. I saw Yoochun smiled slyly to himself as if to say, “I knew it”. Yunho’s eyes widened and Junsu’s jaw dropped while Changmin was looking down on the floor, looking really upset. Oh no.

“What about YunJae?!” Yunho demanded.

“YunJae is real?” I asked.

“I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!” Junsu jumped up and down.

“Mwuh?!” Jaejoong and I chorused.

“I thought you wouldn’t be okay about this,” Yoochun gasped.

“Oh wae? I’m so okay about this!” Junsu grinned cutely.

I looked at Jaejoong. He still looked really angry.

“You guys are dating, huh?” Changmin mumbled from a corner. He had a frown on his face and I wanted to reach to him to give him a hug. But I just nodded at him. He forced a smile and went upstairs.

“Not anymore we’re not,” Jaejoong chipped in.

“Mwuh?!” I gasped.

“Hyung what?!” Junsu asked.

Jaejoong just shrugged and then walked out of the dorm. My knees shook and I threw my arms around my brother as I started crying.