Location: DBSK dorm.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

I was waiting for Junsu to fall asleep so that I could sneak out to go to Jaejoong’s room. Even though he was okay with Jaejoong and I dating, he made it clear that he wasn’t comfortable with the thought of me doing it with his hyung just across the hall. I checked twice if he was asleep and then tiptoed outside. I also decided to check the others if they were asleep; Changmin was sleeping on his side with his TV still on, Yoochun was snoring softly while cuddling a pillow while Yunho was sleeping diagonally. After checking on them, I walked inside Jaejoong’s room where I found him eating an apple.

“It’s nearly midnight, why are you eating?” I laughed at him.

“Changmin and Yoochun will wake up soon, they might eat it.” He grinned.

“I’m sad oppa,” I admitted as I chewed on my lip.

“What’s the problem Skye-shi?” Jaejoong asked me worriedly. I sat down beside him on the bed, resting my head on his shoulder. He then lollop his head on mine as I told him what was bothering me.

“Summer is nearly ending which means I’m going back to Gyeonggi-do soon,” I mumbled my voice croaking. “I won’t get to see you as much as I want to, oppa I don’t think I can handle that.”

Jaejoong wrapped his arms tightly around me. Tears dropped from my eyes.

“Hey, it’s going to be okay… I’ll try my best to visit you there,” He said.

“You won’t get to, I don’t even get to see my brother as much as I want to,”

“You know you can always come visit and we’ll talk everyday. I promise we will work it out. We’ll find a way. As long as we’re together ne?” He crooned.

I nodded at him and then buried my face into his chest.

“Baby Skye, don’t cry… It breaks my heart, please tell what I can do.” Jaejoong begged, his voice shaking. I quickly wiped my tears on my cheeks and then kissed him fully on the lips. He kissed me back and then pushed me down on the bed. He went on top of me without making any noise. I pulled him down closer to me as our kiss deepened. I wanted him now while we still had the chance. We got lost in the moment and we just enjoyed being with each other. It was amazing of course, nothing could compare to the happiness I felt. I knew at that moment that what I felt for Jaejoong was something strong, and words can’t simply describe it.

 

The next day, I accompanied the boys at a photo shoot. I had fun watching them while they played about in front of the camera. When it was time for the photographer to take their individual pictures, Yunho came first. Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun were having their make-up redone while Changmin came to sit by my side. “Aren’t you gonna get your make-up done again?” I asked him.

“Anio, I’m the magnae, I go last.” He grinned at me. For a minute, we watched Yunho posing in front of the camera effortlessly, looking like a movie star. He knew what he was doing and he knew how to work the camera.

“Aish,” Changmin groaned as he stuck his finger in his eye.

“Ya what are you doing???” I panicked trying to take his finger out of his eye. It looked disgusting and I had a thing about people touching their eye. I didn’t like it.

“I’m just adjusting my lenses,” He replied as he continued to fiddle with his eye.

“You wear contact lenses?” I remarked. I never knew this information.

“Ne, my eyesight is very poor and I look like an old man with glasses on.” He chuckled lightly and then blinked a couple of times.

“Aww you little cute magnae.” I crooned as I playfully pushed him.

“I know right,” He grinned mischievously. It was now Yoochun who was taking his photos taken when Changmin’s phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?” He answered. “Ne hyung, we’re at the photo shoot. I don’t know, ne.” He said. He glanced at me, back at Jaejoong and then at me again. I wondered why.

“Ne, bye.” He ended the call and then shouted for Jaejoong to come over.

“I just spoke to manager hyung on the phone,” He started. Jaejoong nodded at him. Junsu and Yunho came over as well.

“He wants to talk.” Changmin declared his tone grave.

“Oh, he probably wants to talk to us about the new music video,” Jaejoong grinned.

“Mirotic?” I asked.

“Anio, we’re filming a new one,” Yunho answered.

“But you just released Mirotic,” I muttered.

“So???” Junsu laughed.

“Did you tell him that we’re in a photo shoot?” Yunho asked Changmin.

“Ne,” Changmin nodded.

“Okay, we’ll go meet him straight after then.” Jaejoong said. “Skye, the driver will take you back to the dorm-”

“Anio hyung,” Changmin cutted him off. “He wants to talk to you and Skye…”