Location: Seoul, South Korea.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

12PM

I felt uneasy not being the one whose driving. I haven’t took a cab for a while. I looked outside my window and admired Seoul. Everything is so beautiful unlike back home in Gyeonggi-do. Unlike me, Junsu loved it back home. Appa & umma adored him while I was just the annoying little magnae. He’s never been spanked before while I swear I have a hand print of umma’s hand on my . When we were little, we would always annoy our neighbours by making a lot of noise in broad daylight. We were the noisiest kids in the neighbourhood. Back in school, it was always Junsu who was loved by everyone. He was very famous in our school before he even became a member of DBSK because he’s a good student. In contrast to that, I was a bad student. I would always get into trouble and the teachers would always tell me, “why can’t you be like more of your brother?” which only makes me want to create more trouble so I did. In the end, I still finished school with a diploma and now I’m at college. Even though everyone (and I mean everyone) preferred my brother over me, I never got jealous of him. We’ve never even got in a fight before and I hope it stays that way. A few minutes of daydreaming later, the cab stopped in front of a massive building which I believe is the KBS building. I quickly paid the driver with the money Junsu gave me and then got out of the stinky cab. I had to walk up a few flight of stairs to get to the building. I noticed a few Cassiopeias waiting outside clasping their DBSK banners. I hurriedly put my hood up and then kept my head down as I walked past them. I walked through the spinning doors only to be greeted by a fierce looking security guard.

“Ya, ya, fans are not allowed here inside until 6:30PM for Music Bank. How many times do I have to tell you girls?” He sneered.

“Oh anio, anio. I’m not a fan. I’m meeting my brother here.” I explained.

“Whose your brother?” He pried. “Kim-” I gulped.

“Xiah Junsu of DBSK.” I finished.

“Just get out.” He ordered pointing at the spinning doors.

“Let me just call him. Please.” I pleaded getting my phone out of my pocket.

“Get out!” He yelled at me. I got scared and so I just followed his orders and got out of the damn building.

I kept my hood up as I stood in a corner and rang my brother.

Junsu: “Yoboseyo? Where are you??”

Me: “I’m outside the building. Some terrifying security guard won’t believe that you’re my brother.”

Junsu: “Chincha?” *amused tone*

Me: “XIAH! Just come and get me!”

Junsu: “Araso, I’m on my way.”

I exhaled loudly as I put my phone away. I’m going to kick that security guard’s . I thought. I unwrapped the candy that Jaejoong gave me and popped it in my mouth. It tasted so nice. I hope he has more of it.

“Xiah Junsu oppa!!!” a scream erupted.

I looked around wildly and saw the couple of fans suddenly running towards the spinning door. Standing there was a very confused looking Junsu.

“Ya, I’m right here.” I said as I walked casually towards him.

“Come on!” He said in a panicky voice. He was about to get mobbed and I would really like to see it with my own eyes. But I’m not that mean.

I grabbed his arm and then we went through the spinning doors as he kept waving at the fans left outside the building.

“You’re really famous. Wow~” I mentioned.

“You will be too. Soon.” He grinned. “Oh please.”

As we both walked past the security guard, he kept bowing and apologizing to me but I just ignored him.

“You’re still a proper aren’t you?” Junsu chuckled.

“Only if I have to. You know that!” I disagreed.

“I know. Ya, on the phone. You called me Xiah.” He grinned. “So?”

“That’s the first time you called me by my stage name.” He smiled.

“Congratulations brother. You’re a complete dork up to now!” I laughed.

As we got in the elevator, he put his arm around my neck and then put me in a headlock. “XIAAH!!” I screamed.

“SKYEE!” He laughed. The elevator door opened and then he finally released me.

“You’re going to pay for that.” I hissed as I fixed my hair.

He completely ignored my warning and just led me to the studio where Music Bank happens. “Wow~” I gasped as I saw the stage where they were going to perform at tonight. Changmin, Yunho, Jaejoong and Yoochun were all sitting down cross-legged on the floor having a breather I guess.

“Ya what song are you going to perform?” I asked Junsu as we walked towards the others.

“Loving You. It’s a new one.” He grinned proudly.

“Ya I found her!” Junsu announced. He quickly sat down on the floor beside Yoochun while I took a seat beside Yunho.

“Hi!” Yunho greeted me.

“Hi!” I nodded shyly at him.

“How are you?” He asked his accent amusing me so much that I actually want to pinch his cheeks. “I’m fine. How are you?” I responded.

“I’m fine thank you, and you?” He grinned. Everyone started to laugh and I’ve only just realized that they were all listening to our conversation.

“I’m fine thank you…” Changmin mimicked him quite well.

“I’m fine, taengoo!!!” Junsu giggled. He is way too hyper today, I thought.

“I’ll give you a hug but I’m sweaty but not as sweaty as Jae…” Changmin pointed.

“Ya!” Jaejoong protested.

“You sweat the most among us!” Junsu told him.

“You look the most tired.” Changmin added. Jaejoong started to laugh nervously and shuffle about.

“Take this off.” Yoochun said preparing to take Jaejoong’s blue checkered long sleeved shirt off. Underneath, he was wearing a grey sleeveless shirt.

“Let’s rest a little.” Changmin grinned. Jaejoong kept on protesting but Yoochun took his blue checkered shirt off anyway.

“Tie this around your waist.” Yoochun ordered.

“I’m fitter than ever.” Jaejoong winked.

“We get it.” Changmin huffed.

“You want to show off.” Junsu mused.

I looked at Jaejoong and without his long sleeved shirt, he was showing his muscles on his arms and it was wow.

“Why are you emphazing your muscles?” Changmin asked.

Jaejoong ignored him, laughed nervously again and then threw his shirt to one of the staff. He started talking to Changmin while Yoochun and Junsu were talking. I thought I didn’t have anyone to talk to so I continued to stare at Jaejoong. He’s so beautiful. He looks like someone who came out from a fairy tale book. He looks like a prince charming. My thoughts were disturbed when Yunho gently nudged me. I looked at him and blushed.

“If I wasn’t a member of DBSK, I would have become a fan of Jaejoong.” He told me.

“That’s sweet.” I smiled. He grinned at me and then he yelled getting everyone else’s attention, “We are the Dong Bang Family. I am the daddy, Jaejoong is the mommy, Changmin is the youngest child, and Junsu and Yoochun are the daughters!” Everyone apart from Junsu agreed and cheered.

“Yoochun is my wife!” Junsu shouted.

“Ya, Skye can be my wife.” Changmin grinned. Yoochun reached towards him and then slapped him at the back of the head. I avoided eye contact with him and then looked at Jaejoong who happened to be smiling sweetly at me all this time. ~