Location: DBSK dorm.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

I took a deep breath and entered the dining area hauling my suitcase. I gasped a little and I swear a little pee came out when I saw the other 4 DBSK members. They were all… simply beautiful. Way more good-looking in person than on TV!

I dont blame those fans waiting outside the dorm. Having Junsu as a big brother has finally paid off. Annyeong haseyo! Yunho greeted me first. The leader.

Annyeong! Skye imnida! I waved lightly.

She is hot. I heard Changmin whispered. Junsu shot him death glares.

Im Jaejoong. The most beautiful one said.

I was totally lost for words. I didnt realize that I was staring at him in awe.

He had the most perfect face: perfect features and everything. His hair was straight and complimented the shape of his face beautifully; he had a perfect shaped nose, sparkling eyes and the iest smile ever. I came back to reality when Junsu gave me a nudge.

Ya, whats the matter? he asked.

Oh sorry, I just trailed off there. Nice to meet you. I told Jaejoong embarrassingly. He held out his hand and I shook it. His hand was so smooth.

You look nothing like your brother. Yoochun mentioned.

Ne, Im the good-looking sibling. Junsu smirked. Changmin scoffed.

Did you say something magnae? Junsu hissed.

I said hi, Im Changmin. The 2nd most beautiful one said.

He was the youngest in the group but he didnt seem it based on his appearance. He had thick gorgeous brown hair, cute expressive eyes, cheeky smile and he was really tall. The tallest in the group. Instead of just shaking my hand, he grabbed me for a hug. ert… Yoochun whispered.

Im Yoochun or Micky. He said holding his hand out. I shook it gladly.

He had black hair with an uneven fringe which made him look like he had an eye patch in some angles and he has really tiny eyes which turn into slits when he smiles. And Im the unfortunate leader of this group. Yunho spoke.

You love us to death really hyung. Jaejoong sniggered. Oh do I?

Nice to meet you. I smiled. Hes the one who looks really manly out of the group. He had nice hair and bug-like eyes.

In short, Yoochun is the cute one, Yunho is the very manly one, Changmin is the nice one, Jaejoong is the very pretty one and Im the perfect one. Junsu grinned proudly. Who said youre perfect? I laughed.

Oooh Xiah got owned by his little sister!!! Yoochun and Changmin chuckled.

Shes not little. Junsu huffed.

How old are you? Jaejoong asked with a smile. I swear I nearly just died.

Im 18. I replied shyly.

Little is definitely not the word to describe you then. Yunho grinned.

Enough of this craziness, you had a long drive, let me show you to your room so you can have a rest before dinner. Junsu smiled as he took my suitcase from me. See you later miinah. Changmin called out. I gave them all a little wave before following Junsu. Will you stop trying to flirt with her? Shes only been her 5 minutes! Jaejoong screeched. Are you jealous? Yunho giggled.

Theyre a fun bunch. I told Junsu.
They get too much sometimes. He laughed. This is the lounge.

We stopped in the middle of the lounge that had a brown leather sofa, red carpet in the middle, flat screen TV and surround sound system.

This dorm is way too clean for 5 boys. I fussed.

Jaejoong doesnt like litter. My brother stated. Ohhh.

As we walked past the lounge, we went upstairs where there were 6 doors along a very long hallway. Since there are only 5 bedrooms in this dorm, youre going to have to share with me. Is that okay with you? Junsu asked.

Its fine! I dont mind. I still have the tendency to kick people in my sleep though. I smiled slyly.

Exactly why you are sleeping on the bed and Im sleeping on the air bed. He grinned triumphantly. He opened one door which turned out to be his bedroom. It was pretty big and very spacious. There was a king sized bed, a large TV, blue carpet across the floor and a mini fridge. I also noticed a giant poster of them on the wall. And dont worry; you get your own bathroom. Its the one across the hall next to Yoochun’s bedroom. He informed me. He placed my suitcase beside his wardrobe closet and then jumped on the bed.

Oh thanks. Is there another bathroom for you guys to use? I asked.

Ne, theres one downstairs. Weve already come up with a shower schedule. He grinned. I jumped on the bed and sat next to him.

You havent told me why you chose the name Xiah to be your stage name. I said. Oh well I chose that to be my stage name cos it is short for Asia. He started. Us Koreans pronounce it as ah-shee-ah dont we? Thats where I got Xiah. He continued. My stage name pretty much implicates my desire to become not only a star in Korea but also a star recognized all throughout the continent. He finished with a grin.

Smart move. I smiled.

So do you still wet the bed? I joked.

Ya! The last time I wet the bed was when I was 6! He fumed.

Mianhe, mianhe. I giggled. I missed you Skye. He said when he calmed down. Yeah you better have. I winked. ~

Junsu left me to organize my stuff while they finished cooking dinner downstairs. Since all of the boys call him Xiah, I probably should get used to calling him that too. When I finished unpacking, I looked out the window. There were still fans downstairs just hanging out. I actually felt sorry for them now.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Come in! I called out. A smiling Yoochun placed his head through the small crack of the door. Dinners ready. He grinned as his eyes turned into slits.

Eung, eung! I was just looking out the window; youve got some really loyal fans outside. I stated. Ne, ne. We would let them in but they go crazy. He explained. How crazy? I pried.

We decided to let a couple of fans inside the dorm before but they got too excited and weird. A few of them trashed the dorm which made Jae really angry and some just stole Changmins underwear. I mean why would anyone want to steal Changmins underwear?? He mused.

Thats some fans you have there. I laughed nervously.

Tell me about it. Come on, umma wont be happy if were late for dinner. He grinned as he tugged on my arm.

Whose umma? I whispered too low for him to hear. When we got downstairs, Junsu was helping Jaejoong take the food out of the kitchen to the dining area while Changmin and Yunho were nowhere to be seen.

Youre not allergic to anything are you? Jaejoong asked me.

Oranges. I said making a disgusted face.
Youre not allergic to oranges, you just dont like them. Junsu sighed.

Thank you. I told him sarcastically. I looked and saw Jaejoong just smiling like a fool. Changmin and Yunho appeared and then we all sat at the dining table.

I looked at the food in front of me and was amazed at how good they looked.

Uh Jaejoong oppa, is it true that you have exceptional cooking skills? I asked.

See for yourself. Yunho smirked. Or taste for yourself. Junsu added.

I picked up my spoon and took a sip of the soup in front of me. When the taste touched my tongue, it seemed like all my taste buds had a party.

OMO… I mumbled. It tasted so good.

Joong hyung can prepare 15 kinds of dishes easily. Changmin mentioned while consuming every food on his plate quite quickly.

Im good at cooking in general. Jaejoong spoke.

Lets dig in! Yoochun grinned. Bon appetite! Changmin beamed. ~