Location: Dance Studio.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

3pm

The boys were taking a break from rehearsals when I realized that Changmin has been quiet all day. It’s not like him to keep quiet for this long. He’s usually the chirpy magnae who won’t leave my side at all. He was lying down on the floor with one arm covering his face. I nudged Jaejoong and told him that I will just talk to Changmin.

“Changmin-ah, doesn’t your head hurt without a pillow underneath it?” I asked sweetly as I sat down near the magnae.

“Changmin’s hair is so thick that he never needs to use a pillow,” Yoochun mentioned. Changmin didn’t move.

“Changmin-ah,” I called again. The other members stopped what they were doing and checked Changmin.

“You can rest your head on my lap if you want.” I said. Changmin blinked a few times before sitting upright.

“Ya Changmin-ah, gwaenchana?” Yunho asked worriedly.

“Ne hyung, I’ll just go to the toilet.” Changmin replied without looking at me. I looked at Junsu and Jaejoong helplessly. Something was wrong.

“Changmin-ah, are you angry at me?” I croaked.

“Anio,” Changmin replied quickly as if a reflex. He then stood up and started walking away. I stood up and followed him.

“Ya,” I yelped as I grabbed hold of his arm. He sighed.

“Why are you being like this?” I asked my voice shaking.


“I don’t want to talk about it,” He replied coldly.

“Changmin-ah, mianhaeyo.” I mumbled.

“Ne.” He responded and then completely walked away.

“Changmin-ah!” I called after him but he continued on walking. I felt a pair of hands rest on my shoulder. It was Jaejoong. I reached out for his hand for reassurance. I really don’t want Changmin to hate me.

Location: DBSK dorm.

The next day…

“I’m just going for a photo shoot with Yunho hyung, okay?” Jaejoong told me as he cupped my face with his hands.

“Ne, hurry back home.” I smiled at him.

“I will, I promise.” He said and then he lightly kissed me on the lips.

I waved them off at the doorstep and then went back inside. Junsu was hanging out with Yoochun upstairs and I noticed Changmin was just outside the garden, staring at nothing. I really wanted to talk to him and see if he was okay so I went outside and sat beside him.

“Changmin-ah,” I whispered.

“Ne?” He asked. He sounded so much friendlier today.

“Mianhaeyo…” I gulped. I didn’t want to look at his expression but I felt his eyes on me.

“Anio, I’m sorry for acting the way I did yesterday. It’s just, I really like you. And when I found out you and Hero hyung were together, it just broke my heart…” He stated. My heart sank at his confession. I wanted to hug him but I know that that won’t help. I can’t return his feelings and he’s aware of that. I just hated seeing him like this. And I hated the fact that he’s upset because of me.

“I know you’ve never shown interest in me but I was hoping that someday

you will like me too…” He finished.

“Ah oppa, you deserve so much more…” I told him.

He grabbed my hand and then held it tight. I felt uncomfortable at first but I let him keep my hand anyway.

“Can you do me favour?” He asked sweetly.

“Anything,” I replied anticipating what he was about to say next.

“Kiss me?” He said.

“Wha- Umm, really?” I gulped.

“Ne, just this once, I won’t ask ever again, I promise!”

“Araso…” I smiled and then kissed him quickly. Just a peck but straight on the lips.

“Gomawo Skye-shi…” He blushed.

“Are we okay now?” I asked tilting his chin up so he will look at me.

“Ne!!” He grinned and then crushed me with a hug.

 

Author's Note:

Hey readers! Are you still enjoying this story? Do let me know (: