Location: DBSK dorm.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

An hour later.

“Did you have fun tonight?” Junsu asked me with a grin on his face.

We just got home from the bar and everyone’s very tired. The rest of the boys were in their bedrooms now like Junsu and I. I didn’t bother changing into my pyjamas as I was really exhausted.

“It was a good and bad night for me actually.” I said honestly.

“Why is that?” He yawned. I don’t keep any secrets from him so I told him. “I bumped into Joon outside the bar.” I said.

“Mwuh? What happened?!” Junsu freaked.

“Nothing happened, we just talked. It was really awkward though. Good thing Jaejoong oppa came out to get me.” I explained.

“I would have kicked his .” Junsu snarled.

He kept on babbling about how he would beat my ex-boyfriend up when I decided to drift away. I thought about how I left things with Jaejoong.

“Ne. And I’d really like to date you.” He smiled at me.

“Oh chincha?” I gasped. I inhaled deeply cos I thought I was going to faint. He nodded sweetly.

“Would you like to go on a date sometime? With me?” He smiled making me melt even more.

“I’d love to.” I smiled back at him.

I wonder if he was actually being serious or was it a prank?
“Junsu…” I murmured.

“Ne?”

“Jaejoong oppa told me something.”

“Which is what?” He yawned even louder.

“He said he liked me. And he said he wanted to date me.”

“Mmmm…” He responded sounding like he was fast asleep.

“I said yes.” I waited for the fireworks. But nothing. When I looked down on him, he was slumped on his air bed, fast asleep already.

“Goodnight Junsu.” I sighed. ~

The next day.

I was woken up by a really loud noise. When I opened my eyes, I saw Junsu playing video games OUT LOUD.

“Ya!!!” I screamed but he didn’t hear me.

“TURN IT DOWN!” But he still didn’t hear. I looked at the wall clock and it was only 9 in the morning. I grabbed one of the cushions and threw it at Junsu. It hit him round the head quite hard that he dropped the game controller. “You’re really not a morning person are you?” He giggled like a child. “ARGHHH.” I groaned.

“So are we.” A couple of voices chorused. I looked and by the bedroom door, Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin were standing in their pyjamas and their hair sticking out everywhere. They were all giving Junsu dirty looks while I quickly covered my face with a pillow. Surely I’m not a pretty sight in the morning.

“Mianhe…” Junsu apologized as he turned the volume down.

“Good morning Skye!” Jaejoong called out before they all left.

“Morning!” I called after him without taking the pillow off my face.

“Ya my annoying loud but cute brother!” I shouted.

“That is me.” Junsu grinned.

“Did you hear what I told you last night?”

“That you bumped into Joon.” He replied.

“That’s all you heard?” I clarified.

“Ne. Wae? Was there anything else?”

“Anio, anio. That was all.” I smiled to myself.
“Oh but I did hear you snoring though.” He laughed.

“I DON’T SNORE!” I screamed and threw all the pillows I had on the bed at him. ~

Author's Note:

Of all my fanfics, this has the most subscribers but only a few comments :(
Please comment, i really would like to know what you all think of my updates!
Kamsahamnidaa~