Chapter 9

My Kind Of Love

 

[Kyung Mi's POV]

It's been a week since I've seen Sehun and the other members. They had recently just come back from Tokyo with the rest of the SM family.

'Kyung Mi! It's me! Are you free today? Let's work on the project later. Text back!' I read Sehun's text to me for the third time. 

'Ok! What time do you want me to come over?'

'Maybe in an hour? D.O hyung said that he would cook us dinner again today so tell your mom that you won't be coming home till later.'

This would be the third time that I would have tasted D.O oppa's cooking. What can that guy not do? I laughed remembering to myself remembering what had happened the last time we ate dinner. 

"Kyung Mi! How come you call Sehun and Luhan hyung oppa!" Chanyeol whined. 

"Yeah! From now on you have to call all of us oppa!" Xiu Min demanded.

"You don't have to if you dont want to Kyung Mi. You can call us with whatever you're comfortable with." Suho calmly suggested.

"It's ok Suho oppa. It's quite tiring to be formal all the time."

"Hyung! She called you oppa! Kyung Mi call me oppa too!" Chanyeol pleaded.

Soon, I ended up calling all the members oppa.

'Ok! See you soon! :)' I quickly texted back then got up to get ready.

~~~

"So, the melody should be simple if the time signature is gonna be 4/4." I jotted down on my notebook. "Waaah!" I stretched my arms out. "We got a lot done today oppa!"

"Yeah! If we keep this up we'll have this song done in no time."

We both got up and went to the kitchen to get some water. 

"Mmmmm! What are you cooking D.O oppa?" I asked while sniffing the air. 

"This Kyung Mi is my famous kimchi spaghetti." 

"I can't wait to try it. By the way it smells I can already tell that it's gonna be really delicious!" 

"Because it is! Sehun go set the tables in the sitting room." D.O ordered.

"Would you like me to help you?" I offered.

"Actually, can you call the members and tell them that's it's time to eat."

"Sure!" I walked back to where the rooms were. "Dinner's ready!" I announced while knocking on each door. As I was about to knock on Kai and D.O's door, it suddenly flew open. Kai jerked back before he could bump into me. I guess he wasn't expecting me to be there. 

"Hi." he quietly said.

"Dinner's ready." I awkwardly stratched the back of my head and turned around to walk back to the sitting room.

"I'm sorry about last time." I could hear Kai apologise behind me. My face grew red again remembering the incident I had with him. I turned back to face him again.

"Ummm...You don't need to apologise Kai oppa. It was my fault for not knocking on the door before I entered." I smiled at him. 

Out of all the Exo members, Kai is the only one that is quiet and reserved. On stage he would laugh and play with the members. At the dorm he is a completely different person. He is the only member whose face I can't read. 

"You know you don't need feel embarrassed or uncomfortable around me Kyung Mi." Kai assured me in a soothing voice.

"Yeah I know. Thanks." I smiled at him. 

"Ok! Let's go eat!" Kai and I then went into the sitting room where the rest of the members were waiting. Kai pulled my arm and placed me in between him and Sehun.

"Here Kyung Mi. I hope you like it." D.O placed a plate of the spaghetti in front of me.

"Thank you." I said before taking a bite. I looked up to see all the members looking at me.

"Well? How is it?" They asked waiting for my answer. Did I just take a bite of heaven? This is amazing! I gave Exo two thumbs up as my mouth was too full to talk.

'She's my lady~' I looked at my phone to see who was calling me.

"Unnie?" I answered the phone.

"Yah! Why are you taking so long?" 

Crap! I forgot that unnie was gonna come to pick me up.

"Sorry unnie. I forgot. They wouldn't let me leave because D.O oppa cooked dinner." I apologised.

"Wouldn't let you leave eh?" Sehun giggled. I put my finger up to my lips to quieten him down. 

"Noona! Come join us!" Sehun shouted at the phone. 

"Was that Sehun?" Unnie asked through the phone.

"Yeah. He wants you to eat with us. Are you outside?" 

"Yeah."

"Ok. I'll come down to get you." I said getting up from the floor.

"It's ok Kyung Mi. I'll get her." Luhan guided me back to my seat before leaving the dorm. 

I looked at Sehun who was giggling to himself. There is definitely something wrong with this boy.

"I like your wall paper." Kai whispered into my ear.

I quickly looked at my phone which was still unlocked and was showing the picture of me, Kai and D.O.

[Jae Mi's POV]

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!I'm gonna meet Exo!!!!" I screamed.

"Do I look ok?" I asked myself as I checked my appearance in the mirror. 

While I was fixing my hair I heard a small tap on the window. I looked up to see Luhan waving at me.

"Hello again Jae-ssi." he greeted me as I got out of the car. 

"Hello Luhan-ssi." I bowed. 

"Should we head on up?" Luhan gestured me to walk beside him. 

"So, how was work?" he asked as we waited for the elevator.

"It was tiring. So many customers came today. How about you Luhan-ssi? Did you have any schedules?"

"We just had a quick interview at the company and that was it. Actually we just came back from Tokyo two days ago so the company is letting us M members rest before we go back to China." 

Oh yeah! I remember seeing the video of them at Gimpo airport. 

"Are you ok Luhan-ssi?" 

Luhan tilted his head to the side showing that he was confused as to why I asked that question.

"Well, I saw what had happened at the airport." 

"Oh, the fall." He quietly said. "It was so embarrassing. I even caused two fan girls to fall." 

"It's not your fault. There was just so many people there that no one really had any space to move around. I'm pretty sure that the fangirls didn't mind." I smiled at him. 

"Thanks Jae-ssi. Actually, I haven't really talked about it to the members so you bringing it up kinda took the weight off my shoulders."

We both warmly smiled at each other before entering the dorm. We entered to see the Exo members happily eating.

"Noona!" Sehun called me and quickly ran to my side. "I'll introduce you to the rest of the members. Hyungs! Listen up! This person beside me is Kyung Mi's older sister, Jae noona!" he put his hands out in front of me as if he was presenting a prize. 

"Anyonghaseyo. My name is Jae Mi but you can all me Jae." I introduced myself. 

"1,2,3 We are one! Anyonghasaeyo Exo imnida!" 

Aaaaaaahhhh!!! I can't believe I just heard that. It was like music to my ears. Aaaaahhhhh! Ok focus Jae, you dont want them to think you're weird.

After they individually introduced themselves, Luhan led me to the end of the table and sat me down. Before I could even blink my eyes, a plate of what seemed like kimchi spaghetti was laid in front of me. 

"I hope you like it Jae-ssi." D.O smiled from behind me. I could just squeeze those cheeks of his.

"So, how do you know Sehun and Luhan?" Kris asked. Wow. He looks even hotter in person, like he just walked out of an anime. He has been my bias in Exo ever since they debuted. I couldn't help but stare at him for a while forgetting about the question he just asked me. 

"Uhhh Jae-ssi?"

"She works at the bubble tea shop." Luhan answered for me. 

"O-oh ya I do part-time work at the bubble tea shop and Luhan-ssi and Sehun-ssi happened to come during one of my shifts." 

"Luhan hyung went to the bubble tea shop the day after too." Sehun added with a cheeky grin on his face. 

He did? 

"Yeah, you weren't there, you just left before I got there." Luhan said as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Awww, that's a shame." Sehun pouted in a sarcastic way which soon went away as soon as he saw Luhan glaring at him. 

"Don't worry, maybe next time all 12 of us will go visit you at the shop Jae-ssi." Baekhyun suggested. 

The rest of the members nodded their heads in agreement. 

"So what age are you Jae-ssi?" I heard Chanyeol ask. 

"I'm-"

"She's 20!" Sehun replied before I could finish my sentence. 

Chanyeol quickly whipped his head around and shook my shoulders. "CHINGUUU!!! Baekhyun-ah, Chen-ah we have a new friend! From now on you don't have to speak so formal towards us ok Jae-ah?" He hollered in excitement. 

"Ok you hyper giant, I think Jae-ssi would like to eat her kimchi spaghetti before it gets cold." Suho pointed out as he struggled to pull Chanyeol away from me. 

I quickly turned back to the plate in front of me and as I was about to open my mouth to eat, Chanyeol quickly slid beside me. "So Jae, who's your favourite member?" 

"CHANYEOL!!!" The members hissed. 

I guess I won't be able to eat after all.   

===

Hey you :) Thanks for reading this chapter! ^^

Please do let me know what you think of this story so far. 

I really need some feedback! ^^ Thanks again. :D

-jkmusicable-