Chapter 11

My Kind Of Love

 

[Sehun's POV]

"I thought that we were suppose to have a free day today hyung!" I complained to our manager as we entered the practice room. 

"Lee Soo Man suggested that you should all practice your dancing before your next schedule. Missing one member would be hard but I'm sure you guys can do it." Manager hyung encouraged us.

"Sehun-ah! Isn't Kyung Mi suppose to go to the dorm today?" D.O hyung reminded me.

I quickly took out my phone to ring her. 

Come on Kyung Mi. Pick up your phone.

[Kyung Mi's POV]

"Okay, this is the last one." I rang the doorbell for the 6th time. 

'She's my lady~' As soon as I got my phone out, the door opened to reveal a pale looking Kai. 

"Oh! Kai oppa! I thought that no one was here." I looked at my phone which was still ringing.

'Sehun oppa.' That's weird. Why is he calling me? I was about to press the answer button when Kai suddenly collapsed. 

I dropped my phone and quickly helped Kai up.

"Oppa! Are you okay?! What's wrong?!" I put my arm around him and lead him to his room. Kai groaned as I carefully laid him down on the bed. 

"Oppa!" I called him. "Oppa! What happened?!" My voice cried. 

"It hurts." He groaned again.

"What hurts?!" 

"E..everything." 

"Wait right here, I'll get you a glass of water and call your manager." 

As I stood to leave the room, I felt Kai grab my wrist and I froze in my spot. 

"I'm fine Kyung Mi. You don't need to call manager hyung." He said as he tried to get up from his bed only to fail and groan in pain. 

"Oppa! Just lie down! I won't call anyone as long as you stay in bed and rest." I sat down on his bed and helped him get into a comfortable postition. "Now, can you tell me exactly what hurts." 

Kai hesitated before he finally gave up and answered my question. "My back." 

"What happened to it?" I asked while trying to turn him so that his back would face me. 

"Dancing." 

"Does it hurt when I press here?" Kai winced as I put my hand on his back. "Sorry." I quickly took my hand away. "Does anything else hurt?"

"My head." He said as he rubbed his temples.

Taking care of sick people was no big deal for me. I always had to take care of umma when she was sick. However, seeing Kai in pain felt totally different. My mind was all over the place and I felt completely helpless. 

"Oppa, do you know where the hot packs are?" 

Kai furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to recall where they were kept.

"In the cupboard under the bathroom sink." He replied before letting out another groan.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and opened the cupboard. 

Hot packs. Hot packs. Hot packs. HOT PACKS! I quickly grabbed them before running to the kitchen and throwing them into the microwave. After it was done, I took them not caring that it was hot and ran back to Kai's room. 

"Oppa, can you turn around again." Kai said nothing and slowly turned to his side. 

I lifted the end of his shirt and placed the hot packs on his lower back. I didn't care that I was touching Kai's bare skin, all I cared about was getting him better.

"I'll be back in a few minutes oppa. Try to get some sleep ok?" I got up and went back to the kitchen. 

Whenever I was sick, there was only one thing that got me better. Seaweed soup.

Appa would make me a bowl of seaweed soup and then after eating he would massage me so that the pain would go away. After moving, appa has been so busy with work that he hasn't been able to take care of me. This gave me the chance to learn how to take care of myself. 

~~~
"Kai oppa, are you awake?" I whispered as I slowly entered the room. Kai silently watched me as I placed a chair beside his bed and sat on it. 

"Here. It's seaweed soup." I placed the spoon beside his mouth and waiting for him to drink it. 

"I can feed myself." He hissed and took the spoon from me. 

"S-sorry." I stuttered. "Here are the pain killers. Take them after you eat." I got up to leave the room but Kai suddenly grabbed my hand. Silence overtook the place before Kai finally decided to say something.

"I-I'm sorry." he apologised. I turned back around to face him.

"It's ok. I understand." I smiled at him. 

"Thank you Kyung Mi. Now I understand why Sehun and the members like you so much." 

I smiled at him and quickly left the room before he could see my bright red face. 

~~~
"Kyung Mi!" I could hear Kai calling my name. He sounded like he was in pain. I quickly ran to the room to see Kai sitting up and holding onto his head. 

"Oppa!" I ran to him and made him lie back down again. "Your back will hurt." 

"My head hurts!" He whinced while clenching onto the bedsheets. 

I took his hand and pinched the nerve between his thumb and forefinger.

"AH!" he screamed and jerked his hand back.

"You need to bare with the pain oppa or else it won't go away." I took his hand back and gave him an assuring look. "Trust me." I pinched it again and he groaned in pain. 

After a few minutes, Kai's face started to soften up and his breathing slowed down. Soon, he was asleep. I looked at Kai's face which was finally pain-free. I could feel my eye lids getting heavier and heavier. Eventually I gave up and closed my eyes.

Just for five minutes. 

===

Hey you ! Sorry for the short chapter. I promise to make the next one longer! ^^

Thank you so much to my new subcribers! I really appreciate it! :) 

Please comment and subscribe if you want to know what happens next. ^^

-jkmusicable-