Chapter 7

My Kind Of Love

(a/n) Another chapter! Hope you guys like this one! :)

[Kyung Mi's POV] 

"Afternoon announcements. The field and track team will have a meeting in class 5-b after school. All must attend. Music practical exams for year 1 will commence tomorrow morning. Lastly, could Lee Kyung Mi of class 4-a please come to the office. Thank you." The intercom boomed through out the school. 

Lee Kyung Mi? That's me! 

I excused myself from the class and walked to the office. Only people who were extremely smart or extremely stupid could step foot into the teachers office. Why am I here?

"Ah! Kyung Mi-ah!" Mr Kim called me. Mr Kim is the year head of year 5 and is currently the one in charge of the final project.

"Neh. Anyonghaseyo." I bowed. 

"Take a seat." He gestured me to sit down in front of him. 

"Well, I called you here because I need you to do something for me. Sehun told me that he chose you as his composer and that you would be meeting up today after school." 

Is he gonna ask me to find some else? He probably thinks that I'm some crazy fangirl who forced Sehun to pick me as his composer. 

"Well, there has been a change in plans with the due date for the final project. The president wants to extend the time to 2 months as he wants the students to take their time to reflect on their compositions." Mr Kim continued.

Did he just say 2 months? 

"Would you be able to tell him that for me Kyung Mi?" he asked. 

"Neh."

"Well then you can go back to class." 

"Neh. Goodbye." I bowed before leaving. 

~~~

"So you're saying that you bumped into Sehun, dropped your books on the ground and he saw your nametag and that's how he knows who you are?" Ga Eul suspiciously eyed me. 

"Yup!" I grinned trying to sound convincing. 

"Ok...fine. We believe you. But I just wanna remind you that we are your friends and that you can trust us with anything." Jieun said while swinging my hands with hers. 

I'm sorry for lying to you guys.

I just simply nodded at them and continued to walk out of the school. 

"Kyung Soo oppa!" A girl screamed when we got to the school gates. 

Kyung Soo? I looked up to see D.O in a black van waving at me. I thought it was only supposed to be their manager. 

"I guess you have to go now. Have fun with Sehun. You better tell us all about it tomorrow." Ji eun waved bye and walked away with Gaeul. 

I could feel eyes glaring at me as I approached the van. D.O opened the door and got out. 

"Hello again Kyung Mi!" D.O grinned. "You can sit over there." he said while pointing to the empty seat beside Baekhyun. 

"Where is Sehun oppa?" I asked noticing that it was only Baekhyun, D.O, Luhan and Chen in the van.

"He's at the dorm with the other members. We were recording in the studio so us main vocals had to stay longer." Baekhyun explained as I sat down beside him. 

~~~

"Kyung Mi! Welcome back to our dorm." Sehun took my arm and led me to the sitting room where the members were scattered on the couch and on the floor. All of them looked up and greeted me. 

I then remembered that I had to tell Sehun about what Mr.Kim had said.

"Sehun oppa, I have some bad news. Mr. Kim said that the president decided to give us 2 months to compose the song as he also wants us to 'reflect upon it'." 

"What are you talking about? That's great news! "

"But won't you be really busy? I mean you are getting ready for your next comeback."

"I see someone's been doing their research." Sehun teased while ruffling my hair. 

"Actually, I told her about it." D.O suddenly appeared and slapped Sehun's hand away. He then turned me around so that I would face him and reached out to fix it. 

Omo. He's so close to me.  I could feel my heart beat increase rapidly. 

"There. Back to normal. Did your mom like the carbonara I made for her?" He said stepping back. My hair maybe back to normal but my heart isn't.

"I uhhh...I mean she liked it a lot!" I sheepishly smiled. 

"Are you sure that she liked it?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Uhhh...ok. I give up. I ate it." I shyly put my head down. 

"It's ok. I can always cook some more for her. At least now I know it was edible." He smiled at me. 

"Kyung Mi, I think we should start on the project now." Sehun nudged me. "Come on." he said taking my arm once again.

My feels right now!! Any other girl would die for this much skinship with Sehun. 

"Before we start I'll show you who's in what room. This is Lay hyung and Luhan hyung's room." He opened the door that was on the left. "This is Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung's room....Kris hyung and Chen hyung...Tao hyung and Xiu Min hyung. The managers sleep in this room when they're here." he showed me while opening the doors of all the rooms. 

"This room, as you can see is Kyung Soo hyung's and Jong In hyung's room."

"So it was D.O-ssi who found my phone." I said remembering that I dropped my phone on a bed in the cleanest room. 

"Actually, it was Jong In hyung." Sehun chuckled as he closed the door and led me to the door opposite D.O and Kai's room. 

It was Kai?

"Tada!" he sang while opening his arms in front of him to present the room. "This is my room. Well, mine and Joonmyun hyung's." he said while slightly pushing me into the room. 

"So shall we start on the project?" He suggested as he sat down on his bed and took out the list of themes from his bag. "Should we look at it together." He warmly smiled while patting the empty space beside him. 

I hesitated a bit before walking over to the side of the bed. 

"It's ok. I don't bite." Sehun laughed and pulled me down beside him. "Actually, I want to say something before we start this project." 

"What is it?" I said and turned my head to look at him.

"I just wanna say that we are capable of making an A+ the song but to do that we have to work hard together." He then paused like he was trying to find what to say next. 

"Kyung Mi-ah." he called my name and turned his head to face me. 

Kyung Mi-ah? I could feel blood rushing up to my face. 

"Can I trust you with this?" He asked yet again. His eyes looked straight into mine like he was trying to find the answer there. 

I slightly nodded as he continued to stare into my soul. 

"You promise?" he said holding out his hand. I look at it before wrapping my pinky finger around his.

"I promise."   

===

How was this chapter? :)

Again, sorry for any typos. ^^

Please comment and subcribe

-jkmusicable-