Chapter 10

My Kind Of Love

 

[Suho's POV] 

It's been two and a half weeks since Sehun started working with Kyung Mi on their project. I haven't seen Sehun this happy since our debut. I guess he missed being himself and having fun. 

All the members have gotten closer to Kyung Mi and have grown attached to her. Not only is Sehun happy but the other members seem to enjoy her company also. Even Manager hyung who warned Kyung Mi not to get too close to us has fallen for charms. 

We all wrote up a schedule of when Kyung Mi will be coming to the dorm and who will be responsible for bringing her home at night. Tonight is my turn to take her home. 

I can hear Kyung Mi and Sehun laughing and humming along to their unfinished song. 11.12pm. I think its time for me to bring her home, its getting quite late. I was supposed to bring her home around 45 minutes ago but the kids seemed to be having a great time, I didn't want to disturb them.

"Kyung Mi-ah, I think we should go soon. I don't want ahjumma to worry." I told her as I walked into mine and Sehun's room. 

"Hyung I'll go with you." Sehun offered. 

"No maknae. You should go to sleep now, it's really late." I ordered him. 

"But hyung-"

Kyung Mi gently put her hand on his shoulder and Sehun slowly backed down. "Its ok oppa, I'll see you tomorrow anyway. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite." She joked and bid him goodnight before exiting the room.

I looked at Sehun who looked like something important had just been taken away from him. 

"Don't worry maknae, I'll take care of her." I assured him before closing the door. 

"Shall we go?" I asked Kyung Mi who was waiting patiently by the door. 

[Jae Mi's POV]

Where is that girl? She's so late. Good thing umma and appa are already asleep or she would be in so much trouble. They're here!

I quickly ran to the door before they could knock. "Well someone's late." I pointed out as they walked to the door. 

"Sorry, its my fault. I was busy going over some lines for an interview, I completely lost track of time." Suho apologised. 

I didn't expect him to cover for Kyung Mi. I shyly bowed my head and smiled at him letting him know that it was okay. 

"Oppa, you should come in for tea." Kyung Mi grabbed him before he could answer and sat him down in the sitting room. 

"Yah Kyung Mi! Where's your manners?" I scolded her.

"Its ok Jae-ssi. I don't mind." 

"See unnie? Oppa, I'll sit next to you." Kyung Mi grinned before positioning herself on the couch.

"I'll go boil the water." I said and left the room. 

I really didn't think Suho would agree to staying for tea. I didn't even get a chance to make myself look pretty for him and I've already changed into my Spongebob pajamas. Ugh! I'm gonna kill Kyung Mi for this. She could have at least warned me. I quickly made the tea and returned to the sitting room. 

"Here you go Suho-ssi." I said handing him his cup of tea. 

"Thank you Jae-ssi." 

Suho and I continued to talk about everything and anything until Kyung Mi's head slowly started to drop on Suho's shoulder making us realise that she had fallen asleep. 

"Omo! I'm so sorry about this Suho-ssi." I carefully took Kyung Mi's head off Suho's shoulder and placed it on a cushion. "Tsk, this girl always seems to surprise us." 

"Don't worry about it, Kyung Mi and Sehun have been working really hard lately so she must be very tired." He said as he looked at Kyung Mi. "I think we should bring her to her room." 

Before I could say no to his suggestion, Suho had already lifted Kyung Mi off the couch and was carrying her, waiting for me to lead the way. 

"You can just put her there." I pointed to the bed in Kyung Mi's room. 

I watched as Suho gently placed her on the bed and pulled the duvet over her. 

I've always admired guys who were family centred and I always wanted a guy who was able to take care of my sister. Seeing Suho being so delicate with Kyung Mi gave me a warm feeling in my heart. 

Both of us returned back to the sitting room and I thanked him once again for what he had done. "I'm sorry if Kyung Mi has been a bit too much for you guys to handle. I know you're all very busy with your schedules and I really don't want her to bother any of you."

"Really Jae-ssi, its okay. The members and I love having Kyung Mi around. Its like she has this sort of power to make everyone happy." Suho smiled, his voice soft with affection.

I can't help but be mesmerised by his smile. I felt my heartbeat increase more and more by the second. If there was a guy that was near perfect in this world, he would definitely be Suho. 

"So what's it like being an idol and being the leader of a group?" I asked him trying to start up a conversation.

"It's great. I mean it's so rewarding and fun. I love it and I love each and every member but..."

"But?" I eagerly waited for him to continue, noticing that something in his voice didn't sound very convincing.

"It's just very tiring." He finally let out. "I have a big responsibility and if anything bad happens, it would be on my conscience. I am constantly trying my hardest not to show anyone my weak side because as a leader I have to be strongest out of everyone no matter how bad things may get but sometimes its hard to keep up the facade." 

I couldn't help but sympathise for him. From what I see on the internet, Suho was always known as the quiet leader who was very different from Kris and he always kept his composure but all this time he had been carrying a heavy weight on his shoulders. My heart hurt to see him in so much pain. Without realising it, I stretched out my hand and placed it on his arm. Seeing what I just did, I swiftly took my hand away and cleared my throat. 

"Uhhh... Sorry..." I quickly tried my best to get rid of the awkward lull that hung in the air. "Suho-ssi, I hope you know that your members love you and appreciate what you do for them. I'm sure they know exactly how lucky they are to have an amazing leader like you." 

"Thank you Jae-ssi." He said looking straight into my eyes. "I've never really opened up to anyone about this before so thank you for listening. 

"No, thank you for being so open with me. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here to listen." I assured him. 

He continued to smile at me , not breaking our eye contact. It then dawned on me that I was talking to THE Suho from Exo wearing my Spongebob pajamas and without any make-up causing me to get embarassed and look away from him. Aarrgghh! Why couldn't I have at least worn normal pajamas?! 

My thoughts were interrupted by Suho's soft laugh and when I turned towards him, I noticed him looking at me or rather my childish pajamas. Ughhh! Kill me now! 

"I think I should go back to the dorm now. Its really late and I'm sure Sehun's probably still awake wondering where I am."

I looked at the clock that hung on our wall which read: 1.50am. What?! Its already that time?! 

"Thank you for the tea Jae-ssi. Sorry for keeping you up so late." He apologised. "I had a really nice time talking to you. I hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for everything." 

I smiled at him as we walked towards the door. "Thank you for bringing Kyung Mi home. Please tell the members that I'm sorry for keeping you here for so long. Thank you again Suho-ssi."

He opened the door to reveal the taxi waiting to drive him home. 

"Well, See you soon Jae-ssi." He said as he made his way to the taxi. 

"Bye Suho-ssi."

As I turned to walk back into the house, I heard Suho call my name. 

"By the way Jae-ssi, cute pajamas." He chuckled as he got into the taxi. 

===

Hey you ! Another update! ^^

This is a JaeHo chapter. Guess who will have their moment in the next chapter? :D 

Please comment and subcribe! :)

-jkmusicable-