Chapter 8

My Kind Of Love

 

[Kyung Mi's POV]

"What kind of themes are these?" Sehun complained as we looked at the list. "The only decent ones are 'Dreams', 'Life' and 'Love'. Which one should we do?" 

"Well, they're all really good themes. What we have to think about is what we can get out of them. For dreams we can write about not giving up on our dreams. I'm pretty sure that you can relate to that one Sehun oppa."

"True, but then again we can both relate to life."

"Ugh. That's true. What about love?" 

"I'm not an expert in that but I'm pretty sure that we can get a lot out of it aswell." We both looked back at the list that was lying on Sehun's lap. After what seemed like years of silence, Sehun suddenly got up and left the room. 

Ok?

He came back seconds later but this time he wasn't alone. 

"What do you want Sehun-ah?" Lay complained as he was being dragged across room by the maknae.

"We need your help hyung. You compose songs don't you? Which theme should we pick. 'Dreams', 'Life' or 'Love'?"

Lay scratched the side of his head. "Well...they are really good themes but if I were you, I would write about love." 

"But were both amateurs at that topic hyung!"

"You don't have to experience love to write about it. You could write about...uhhh...oh! You could write about not knowing what love is and being curious as to what one feels when they are in love." Lay suggested. 

"That's actually a pretty good idea. What do you think Kyung Mi?" 

Writing about love with Sehun? 

"Sure! I mean we just need something that we can write a lot about."

"Cool! Then I guess we have our theme. Thanks hyung! You can go now." Sehun said while pushing Lay out. 

"So...love..." Sehun sat down beside me again. "Have you ever experienced love Kyung Mi?" 

"Yeah..." I smiled at him. His eyes grew big surprised that I gave him that answer. "...from my family." I finished my sentence. "I'm still too young to experience that oppa." 

"Me too. What is love?" he leaned back on the bed with his arms behind his head and stared at the ceiling. 

"How about we try to make the actual melody of the song first then we can think about the lyrics." I reached into my bag and took out my manuscript. "What kind of feeling do you want this song to have?"

"Well...when I look at my parents I get a happy feeling. Aren't people in love suppose to be really happy and...well...in love!" he smiled at the thought. 

"Well unnie's last love didn't look very happy to me." I unconsciously said out loud. I threw my hand over mouth and gasped.

"What?" Sehun asked.

"Nothing. So what key do you think it should be in?" I quickly asked trying to change the subject. Sehun then put his hand on my shoulder and made me face him.

"Kyung Mi-ah. You know you can tell me anything right? I mean...I trust you so that means you can trust me too." His eyes formed into two crescent moons as he smiled at me. I felt safe and warm as I looked into them. Suddenly the door opened to reveal a shocked Luhan.

"Hey! Do you- oh sorry, did I interrupt something here?" he asked with a mischievous smile.

We both shook our heads and waved our hands in denial.

"Whatever you say. Anyways, I'm going to get some bubble tea. Do you guys want one?" 

"Oh hyung! Why are you going to the bubble tea shop again? That'll be twice already in less than a week!"

"What are you talking about? We get bubble tea all the time!" Luhan defended himself. 

"What's so great about the bubble tea shop?" I asked confused. 

"Yeah hyung! What is so great about it?" Sehun repeated.

"Yah maknae! If you keep talking, you're not getting any bubble tea!" 

"Ok! Ok! You know what I like anyways hyung." 

"What would you like Kyung Mi?" Luhan asked me ignoring Sehun.

"I'm ok!" 

"Come on! It's my treat!" Luhan persuaded.

"Ok, I'll just have a strawberry one. Thank you Luhan-ssi."

"Strawberry. Ok, I'll come back soon. Oh yeah, you can call me oppa Kyung Mi." He then turned around and left the room.

Luhan oppa.

"So...where were we?" Sehun faced me again.

Should I tell him? Kyung Mi, what are you doing? Oh Sehun is right in front of you saying that you can trust him and here you are staring blankly at him. 

"Ok. Just promise not to tell anyone ok?"

"I promise." Sehun said while crossing his heart with his finger. 

[Luhan's POV]

"Welcome-oh! Luhan oppa! Long time no see!" Haneul greeted me with a warm smile. 

"Haneul! How's your mom?"

"My mom...umm...she's getting there. How about you? Ji Ho oppa told me that you came yesterday with Sehunie."

"That's good to know. I'm getting there aswell. Everyday is tough but I'm doing what I love so it's alright." I smiled remembering the hardships we had to go through to get to this point. Haneul came over to me and patted my back.

"I know that Exo will become very successful one day. Actually, let me rephrase that. Exo are already successful."

"Thanks Haneul."

"So what would you like?"

"Just the regular order for me and Sehun. Can I get Tao's, Kyungsoo's and Xiumin's regular orders aswell."

"I see that it's your turn to pay today." Haneul chuckled while making the bubble tea.

"Yeah...and can I get a strawberry one too please." I looked around the shop and noticed that Haneul was the only one working. Why do I feel dissapointed?

"Jae left just before you came." Haneul informed me. 

"Huh?" I asked confused. 

"Ji ho oppa told me you met her yesterday. Jae is an amazing girl Luhan. No guy has ever left this shop without being struck by her." 

"I don't know what you're talking about Haneul. I just came here to get bubble tea and nothing else."

"Whatever you say Luhan oppa. Here you go. Tell the guys that I said hi ok?" She said handing me the bubble teas. 

"Thank you. Will do. See you!"

Well that was weird. First Sehun and now Haneul. I don't even know what it is I'm doing that's making them think I like Jae. Just ignore them Luhan. 

[Kyung Mi's POV]

"So that's why Jae noona is so quiet and reserved."

"Yeah. Ever since then she has never let a guy touch me. Last time this boy from my class asked me out on a date. When unnie found out she went ballistic! After that all the boys in my class ignored me."

"So that's why you haven't experienced love yet. Wait! Does Jae noona know that you're here?" Sehun suddenly panicked.

"Yeah...we had a long talk last night."

"And she's ok with it right?"

"Why wouldn't she be? You're Oh Sehun! Besides she knows that you won't do anything to me and she's a little bit jealous of me actually." I smiled at him. 

"So you and Jae noona are big fans of Exo?" I shyly nodded my head. "Who is your favorite member?" Why do they always ask this question?

"Well, I've never really had a bias. All of you are equal I guess." 

"That's why we are one! But seriously! There must be at least one member that stands out the most!"

One member?

"I really don't know! But if it makes you feel better, you are the member that I'm most comfortable with." 

Yet again, Sehun's eyes looked straight into mine. I could feel my face heating up.

"Uhhh...I need to pee." I quickly got up and left the room before Sehun could notice my red face.

I need to pee? Seriously Kyung Mi?

Good thing I know where the toilet is. I stepped inside the familiar bathroom although this time the room was steamed up as if someone had just taken a shower. I quickly splashed some cold water on my face to cool it down and then left the bathroom. 

I walked to the end of the hall again and looked at the two white doors either side of me. Which room was it again? Kyung Mi, you and your 10 second memory span.

I quickly opened the door on my left to see Kai standing by the foot of his bed, with only sweat pants on. He was ruffling his wet hair with a towel as he looked at me with a calm expression.

"Omo!" I quickly turned my back. "Sorry! Wrong room!" I hurriedly shut the door to bumped into D.O.

"Kyung Mi? What were you doing in our room? Aren't you supposed to be with Sehun?" he asked looking confused. "-and why is your face so red? Are you ok?" his voice sounded worried.

I swear I heard Kai snicker from inside the room.

"Uhhh, it's nothing D.O-ssi. See ya!" I then shot to Sehun's room and closed the door behind me to save me from anymore embarrassment. 

Good luck trying to face them now Kyung Mi.  

===

Another chapter for you guys! Thank you to my new subcribers! I really appreciate it! ^^

Please comment and subcribe

-jkmusicable-