Chapter 17

My Kind Of Love

 

[Chanyeol's POV]

"Hyung!" I called Luhan as he walked into the sitting room. However he just walked past me and sat down beside Lay who was watching TV. 

"Hyung!" I attempted to call him again. 

"Huh?" Luhan turned his head around to face me.

"Did Joon Myun hyung say that he would get ramen?" 

"Uhhh...I decided not to ask him cause I'm not hungry anymore." he said as he got up. "I'll be in my room if anyone needs me." He then slowly walked out of the sitting room dragging his feet. Weird. He's never not hungry. 

After 10 minutes or so, Joon Myun hyung entered the dorm with nothing in his hands. 

"Hyung?" I put my hands out indicating that he had nothing in his.

"Huh?-Oh...um- the shop didn't have any cheese." With that he left the room exactly how Luhan hyung did.

Cheese? I asked for milk. Something is definitely wrong here and I'm gonna find out what exactly is going on. 

~~~
[Kyung Mi's POV]
"It was really nice meeting you Kyung Mi. Hopefully we can see each other again. Bye!" Krystal waved goodbye before exiting the building.

Just as we were about to leave a voice shouted from behind us. "Sehun-ah! Jongin-ah!" 

We all turned around to see Taemin and Key coming out of the elevator. 

OH.MY.GOSH! It's Shinee! 

"Hyungs!" The two boys left my side and went to hug them. 

"Yah! Oh Sehun! Why haven't been answering your phone?" Taemin asked.

"Sorry hyung. It ran out of battery."

"Well Joon Myun hyung has been trying to call you but you wouldn't answer so he called Jonghyun hyung." Taemin then looked at me and started to walk over to where I was. "You must be Kyung Mi. I'm Taemin." Taemin smiled at me as he extended his hand. I shyly smiled back and shook his hand. "I'm sorry to tell you that Jong In will be taking you home tonight."

"What?!" Kai and I both shouted at the same time. Both of us looked at each other confused.

"Don't ask me! Ask Joon Myun hyung. He called and said that Sehun has to take Kyung Mi-ssi home tonight but-"

"That's me! Why did you say Jong in hyung?" Sehun cut Taemin from explaining. 

"BUT...you are going to stay here and practice with us for SM Town so you can't bring her home." Taemin continued poking Sehun's chest each time he said 'you'. 

"That's not fair." Sehun pouted as he rubbed his chest. "But why Jong In hyung?" he whined.

"Why? Do you not trust him with Kyung Mi-ssi?" 

"I-I-whatever!" Sehun gave up. "You better get her home safely hyung." 

Kai looked at me before he turned to Sehun and nodded his head. 

~~~

Silence filled the air as Kai and I walked to the bus stop. This is so awkward. Say something Kyung Mi. I clasped my hands together and opened my mouth to speak.

"So-" "How-" Both Kai and I said at the same time. "You go first!" We said, again, together. We both looked at each other and laughed. 

"Ladies first." Kai smiled at me.

"Um...How are you?" Great question Kyung Mi. I'd smack you across the head if Kai wasn't looking.

"I'm fine I guess?" Kai answered in a confused look.

"I mean, how is your back? Is it feeling any better?" 

"Oh yeah its fine now." Kai replied shyly. "Thanks by the way."

"Thanks for what?" I asked not really sure what he was thanking me for. 

"For not leaving and taking care of me." 

"Well what else was I suppose to do? Leave you there lying the floor to die? It's just something any human shou-" Kai suddenly grabbed my wrist like last night and made me face him. "K-Kai oppa, what is it?" I furrowed my eyebrows together wanting to know why he had stopped me. 

"Can I ask you a question?" His eyes searched mine as he asked me. I nodded my head gesturing him to continue.

"What kind of person do you think I am?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"I-I dunno. Just forget that I asked that question." Kai shook his head as he continued to walk.

"I think you are the type of person who tries to hide his weakness when actually all you want to do is to let it out." 

Kai stopped walking and faced me. 

"I-"

"Omo! That's our bus! Hurry!" I cut him off when I saw the bus pulling up. I quickly took his hand and ran to the bus. "Let's sit over there." I said as I led him to the back of the bus. 

It had already been five minutes since the journey and neither of us had spoken a word. I fidgeted with my sleeves while Kai looked outside the window. I noticed the bags under his eyes as I carefully examined his face. Just like Sehun, Kai has one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen. From his dark skin to his dark piercing eyes, he was almost perfect. 

"Are you finished staring?" Kai smirked as he continued to look out the window. 

"Actually, I'm not." I grinned. There was no point in me lying because it was pretty obvious that I was looking at him. Kai just turned his head around to me, surprised that I actually admitted to staring at him. 

"Seriously though, where does SM find you guys? You all just seem so...so-"

"Perfect?" Kai finished my sentece for me.

"Well someone's a bit-"

"We're no where near perfect Kyung Mi." Kai corrected me before turning back around to look out the window. "We had to go through so much to get to where we are."

I stared at Kai with sympathy as he told me painful stories about the training they went through to be the amazing singers and dancers that they are now.

"Did you ever want to give up?" I asked quietly. 

"So many times." Kai whispered. 

"Why didn't you?" 

"Because I knew that giving up didn't mean that I was giving up on the training alone, it meant giving up on my dreams and that was something I couldn't do." Kai looked at me with his dark brown orbs. In his eyes I could see that he was happy, happy but tired. 

~~~

"Thank you for bringing me home Kai oppa." I smiled at him.

"No problem." 

I was about to open the door when I heard Kai calling my name. I turned back around to find him standing right in front of me. He was so close that I could feel his breath blowing on my face. 

"You're right." Kai vaguely said as he looked at the ground. I furrowed my eyebrows confused. "About me. You're right."

"I think you are the type of person who tries to hide his weakness when actually all you want to do is to let it out." 

Before I could think, my arms wrapped around him. I could feel Kai's body stiffen to the sudden skin ship. 

"Just let it out oppa." I whispered as I patted his back. Eventually Kai relaxed his body and placed his arms around me. 

"It's so hard sometimes." His voice croaked. 

"You're not in this alone. Your members are there for you. Your parents-"

"-and now you." 

Did he just say me?

"Thank you for being honest Kyung Mi. If you hadn't, I would still be holding all of this in." I felt Kai smile on my shoulder.

So this is the real Kim Jongin.  

===

Hey you ! I am so so so so sorry for not updating for the past 2 weeks. T^T I've been really busy with school. I hope to update a chapter every Sunday from now on. :)

So, what did you think of this chapter? Oh and if you're confused, the past four chapters have been the same day. :)

Who do you prefer? Sehun and Kyung Mi or Kai and Kyung Mi? ;)

Let me know down in the comment section. ^^ 

Dont' forget to subcribe if you haven't yet. :)

(I don't even have anything to say about this photo.)

Till next Sunday! 

-jkmusicable-