Chapter 5

My Kind Of Love

 

(a/n) Gave up on the 3rd person...^^

[Kyung Mi's POV]

Exo.

That was all that was on my mind. Everything that happened last night still hasn't hit me yet. Every now and then I would take out my phone and look at my wallpaper which was the photo I took last night with D.O and Kai. I have been blanking out all morning thinking about them and also wishing that it was already time to go home so that I could tell my sister about everything.

"Lee Kyung Mi. Are you even listening to me?" The teacher said pulling me back to reality. This was the 3rd time today. 

"Neh." I simply replied hoping that she wouldn't ask me to repeat what she had just said. 

"Well, I hope you participate in this. It would mean a lot to the seniors." Ms.Park went on.

Seniors? What was she talking about? The bell rang indicating that it was lunch time. 

"Kyung Mi-ah!" Gaeul clinged onto my arm. "You're so lucky you got picked to help the seniors with their final project!" She whined.

Seniors? Final project? So this was what Ms. Park was talking about. 

"Yeah! Only the best composers get chosen to participate though." Ji Eun joined Ga Eul. 

They continued to talk about how lucky I was till we heard shrieks coming from behind us. We all turned around curious to see which idol had come into school today. 

"Oh Sehun." Ji Eun murmured. 

There he was surrounded by fangirls that were screaming his name. I found myself staring at him. He looks so tired. Then I realised that he was saying something or more like calling someone. Thats weird, it sounds like he's calling me. 

"Kyung Mi!" He called my name again. Why is he calling me? Don't tell me...

"Kyung Mi-ah. I think Sehun is calling you." Everyone diverted their attention from Sehun to the girl that he was calling, which was me. Whispers could be heard asking questions like,

"Who is she?"

"Why is Sehun oppa calling her?"

"How does she know Sehun oppa?"

To be honest, I was asking myself the same questions. 

"Kyung Mi." Sehun said again. I woke up from my thoughts and noticed that he was right in front of me. 

"Oh...Hi!" I calmly said smiling at him.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Ummm...in private maybe?" he said while looking around him. Private? Hello angry fangirls. My life is now over. 

"Sure." I mentally slapped myself for giving him that answer. You're practically digging your own grave Kyung Mi. I looked at my friends who looked confused before Sehun took my arm and lead me to an empty corridor in the school. 

"So... What is it?" I grinned at him. Sehun looked at the ground while he fiddled with his hands.

"Well... I was hoping that you...uhhh... could help me with my final project. Can you? I mean...only if you want to. I don't want to ask anyone else." He stuttered.

He doesn't want to ask anyone else? He looked at me realising what he had just said. 

"I mean, I don't want to ask anyone else because that would mean they would have to come over to the dorm and I don't think the members would be happy if I brought over someone they didn't know. Also, that person could give everyone our address and I'm pretty sure that I can trust you. I can trust you right?" He smiled at me. 

Kyung Mi, think about it first. If you do this, Exo's fangirls will kill you. But then again...3 weeks! 3 weeks working with Exo's maknae. Also this would give me a chance to help umma with the cleaning. 

"You don't have to answer now if you don't want to. I understand-"

"I'll do it."

"-I know that if you accept to help me-wait...what?" 

"I'll help you Sehun-ssi." 

"Really? Thank you so much Kyung Mi!" He said shaking my my shoulders. "When are you free?" 

"Well, I'm free whenever." I don't really have a life. All I did was eat, go on the internet and then eat again.

"Well...I can't do it after school today cause I promised Luhan hyung that I would hang out with him before they go back to China." The mention of Luhan's name brought a smile to my face. It then hit me again that I was actually talking to Exo's Sehun. "How about tomorrow? I won't be coming in tomorrow because I have a schedule but if you could wait outside the school gates I'll get manager hyung to come and pick you up." Sehun suggested.

"Sure Sehun-ssi." I simply answered.

"Cool! I'll see you tomorrow so Kyung Mi!" He waved while walking away.

"See you!" 

"Oh yeah!" He turned back. "You can call me oppa by the way. Bye!" With that he walked away.

"Bye...Sehun...oppa." I waved weakly as I watched him disappear.

What have you gotten yourself into Kyung Mi?

[Luhan's POV]

"Waaah! It's been so long since we've gotten bubble tea hyung!" Sehun happily sighed while waving his hands in the air. 

"Yeah..." I said while breathing in the fresh air. It's been so long since we've gotten time for ourselves. The last time Sehun and I were at the bubble tea shop was nearly 6 months ago. 

"We're here!" Sehun explaimed while clapping his hands. He's such a kid. 

The door bell chimed as we went inside the small shop.

"Welcome." A familiar voice welcomed us.

"Ji Ho hyung! I missed you!" Sehun rushed to his side and gave him a bear hug. 

"Sehun-ah! It's been too long! Luhan!" He smiled giving me a hug. He then stepped back to look at us. "You guys have gotten even more good looking than the last time I saw you! I see that you've been doing well. Mama! Mama!~" He sang while dancing to our song. Sehun and I chuckled at him. "So is it the regular order for you guys?" He asked while we nodded our heads. 

"Jae Mi-ah! Come here!" 

"Hyung, who's Jae Mi?Don't tell me you broke up with Haneul noona!" Sehun cried. 

"Ani! I would never do that!" Ji ho frantically waved his hand in front of him.

"Coming!" A voice said. That's when a girl came out from the back of the shop. She looks really familiar.

"We've got customers." 

===

Another chapter! ^^ Sorry for all the typos in the last chapter. I really scanned this one. :D

Please comment and subscribe!

-jkmusicable-