Chapter 14

My Kind Of Love

 

[Kyung Mi's POV]

"All we need to do now is choose which instruments will play each part." I said tapping my pencil on my chin. 

"Actually, I have a better idea." Sehun grinned before dragging me out of the room.

"Sehun oppa! Where are we going?" I asked as I attemped to put on my shoes. 

"You'll find out when we get there." He said as he watched me having difficulty. "That's if we ever get there." He chuckled.

"Yah! Don't you know how hard it is to put on converse? It takes at least two minutes just to get one foot in!"

Sehun bent down and took the shoe from me. "That's why you loosen the laces before putting them on." He explained as he tugged on the laces. He then placed the shoe beside my foot and waited for me to put it on. "Well? The shoe isn't gonna go on your foot itself." He exclaimed before taking my foot and putting it into the shoe. I watched him as he tied my laces together. 

Sehun is no doubt one of the most handsome guy I've ever seen. His nose is tall, jaw well defined, his eyes glisten and his skin is white as snow. Did I mention his smile? The smile that makes me feel like nothing could ever go wrong in this world. Not only his appearance, but his personality is also very appealing. Like Chanyeol, Sehun is always happy. Whenever I'm tired he would always find a way to make me smile. 

"Done!" Sehun got up and extended his hand. "Shall we go?"

~~~

"Waaaah! This is the first time that I've been to an actual studio." I looked around the room in awe. 

The room was split into two, the recording room and the mixing room. 

"This is where we SM artists record our songs." He explained as he led me to the recording room. 

"Are you sure that we're allowed to be in here?" I asked.

"Well, I am an artist of SM Entertainment, but you on the other hand..." Sehun frowned. 

"Omo! Then why did you bring me here? What if someone sees me?" I quickly turned around to leave but then Sehun suddenly grabbed my hand.

"I'm just joking Kyung Mi-ah! I asked manager hyung ages ago." 

"Yah! Oh Sehun! That's not funny!" I cried out. 

"'Yah?' Yah! Lee Kyung Mi! Don't forget that I'm older than you." He said mimicking my voice. 

"I'm sorry ahjussi." I bowed.

"Ahjussi?!" Sehun gawped.

"Then... haraboji?" 

"Yah! Suho hyung is the gramps of the group not me!"

"Okay, okay OPPA. Are you happy now?" I asked emphasising the word oppa for his satisfaction. Sehun gave me another one of eye smiles and nodded his head. 

[Sehun's POV]

Kyung Mi giggled as I nodded my head. 

"So, shall we finish this song or what?" I got up to turn on the computer before I heard Kyung Mi's voice.

"Before we start, can I ask you something?" 

I turned around to face her again. I smiled letting her know that she could.

"Where did you go last night?" 

Last night. I thought that she had forgotten about it. Should I tell her?

"I went home." 

Please don't ask anymore questions Kyung Mi.

"Oh...ok." Kyung Mi said with her head down before looking back up at me. "I just wanna let you know that whatever it is, you can always come to me if you need someone to talk to. I mean, that's what friends are for right?" She chimed as she gave me one of her sweet smiles.

I felt my heart beat rapidly increasing and quickly turned my head away."Ummm... yeah... friends. So should we get started on this song or what?" 

I promise to tell you when the time is right. Just wait a little longer till I find out what exactly this feeling is.

~~~
[Kyung Mi's POV]

"So for the next week we'll be coming here?" After spending a few hours in the studio, Sehun and I have completed the first part of the instrumental. Composing songs with equipment like this is so much easier. Now, Sehun is giving me a tour of the SM building.

"Yeah. Maybe even just for a few days. Don't forget that we still have lyrics to write. I personally am not gifted with writing skills but I'm sure that you're well capable of doing it." He turned to me and grinned.

"And do you expect me to write it all by myself?" 

"Well...I'll put in a few words like 'ooohs' and 'aaahs' here in there." 

"Those aren't even words! So much for 'working hard together'." I quickly turned my back towards him before bumping into something or even someone.

"Oh! I'm sorry." I apologised and bowed.

"It's ok!" I looked up to see f(x)'s Krystal smiling at me. She is so pretty.

"Soo Jung-ah." 

Krystal's eyes were now on Sehun who was behind me. "Oppa! Why are you-"

"Sehun-ah?" We both turned our heads to where the voice came from.

Kai oppa?  

===

Hey you ! Sorry for not updating! I've been busy getting ready for school. T^T

I decided to update a chapter today because it's my birthday! ^^ I'm getting old.

Anyways...What did you think of this chapter? :)

Why can't Sehun tell Kyung Mi why he went home last night? 

And why is Kai with Krystal? ;)

Please do comment and subscribe

(Byuntae Baekhyun ><)

-jkmusicable-