Chapter 18

My Kind Of Love

[Kyung Mi's POV] 

It was Monday morning. I woke up to the sound of my mom's voice being drained by the rain that hit the window.

"Mimi-ah, wake up." She gently shook my shoulder.

I pulled the blanket over my head and groaned. "Just five more minutes." In just seconds, I was back in dreamland. 

~~~

[Sehun's POV]

"Are you ready to go?" I heard manager hyung shout from the sitting room. 

"Yeah. Lets go." 

The rain wet my hair as we ran to the van. 

"The weather is awful today, isn't it?" Manager hyung said as ruffled his hair. 

"Yeah, hyung can we make a small detour?"

"Why? Where are we going? You know you need to go to school." Manager hyung stated.

"Don't worry hyung, I'm definitely going to class. I just want to pick up Kyung Mi so she won't have to walk in the rain."

"I guess we're still a bit early." 

"Thanks hyung." 

"Do you know where she lives?" 

"Actually, I was hoping that you would know." I said scratching the back of my head. "I haven't gotten the chance to bring her home yet."

"Well, I don't know. I'll ring the dorm and ask one of the boys." He said as he took his phone out.

Jong In hyung, please don't pick up the phone. Please don't-

"Oh! Jong In-ah!"

He picked up.

"Do you know where Kyung Mi lives?...Take the first left beside the shopping centre, turn left again then turn rig-wait! Slow down! I can't remember all of that! Can't  you just come with us?" 

~~~

[Kyung Mi's POV]

I was in a dark room when suddenly a light came from the other side. I walked closer to where the light was coming from and noticed that it was a door. Suddenly, a silhouette could be seen inside it. 

"Sehun oppa?" I whispered as the figure came closer to me. Then out of nowhere, another figure appeared beside him. 

"I'm sorry Kyung Mi." Sehun's voice softly said. 

"Oppa?" I tried to walk closer to him but he kept walking away. 

"I don't think I can do this anymore." He continued. 

I quickened my pace however the other figure blocked me from getting to him.

"Let me go! Sehun oppa!" I continued to call him until I could no longer see the outline of his figure. "Sehun oppa! Sehun oppa...Sehun..." 

"It's ok Kyung Mi-ah." The figure that held me whispered into my ear. "I'll take care of you now." The familiar voice gently my hair as I continued to whisper Sehun's name.

"Kyung Mi..." 

Huh? How come I can still hear Sehun oppa's voice?

"Kyung Mi ah" 

And why does his voice sound so close?

"Wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes to see Sehun's face right above mine. 

"Finally...you looked like you were having a bad dream." He said smiling at me. 

It was just a dream. Good thing Sehun woke me up. Wait! Sehun?! What was he doing here!

Sehun walked over to my window and pulled the curtains. "Get up! The sun is up and time is ticking! We're gonna be late for school if you don't get up right now." He then came back to my bedside and pulled me up. "Now go to the bathroom and wash up. I'll wait for you downstairs."

"Ugghhh... Do we really have to go to school? I'm sick today, see?" I coughed climbing back into bed pretending to be sick. 

"Kyung Mi if you don't get up now I'm going to carry you to the bathroom myself." Sehun said as he laughed.

I pulled the covers back over my head and groaned. "Just give me five more minutes." 

"I guess you really want me to carry you." 

Sehun then suddenly pulled the covers and started to tickle me. 

"Oppa! Stop it!" I yelled in between my laughs. Sehun just grinned and continued to tickle my stomach which now was in pain from laughing. He's really not going to stop is he? Oh I'll show him...

I leaped up from my bed and pushed Sehun to the floor. "Aha! Don't ever wake me up again Oh Sehun or else!" I tickled him as he squirmed like a worm. 

"Ok! I give up! I'm sorry!" He tried to apologise. 

"Sorry, did you say something?"

"I SAID I'M SORRY!" He yelled so that 'I could hear'. 

"I can't hear you."

Sehun suddenly grabbed my hands and pulled himself up to face me. He looked into my eyes as his breath blew on my face. 

"Can you hear me now?" He whispered. 

"I-I..." I stuttered. My mind was blank and my heart felt like it was about to pop out of my chest. "I-"

"I can." 

We both looked up to see Kai standing by the door. 

"Hyung-"

"Manager hyung said that you're gonna be late." With that, he left.
 

===

I know....I know.... I AM SO SO SO x100 SORRY for not updating.

I even said that I would update every Sunday. I 've just been really busy with school and stuff. 

I'm finding it really hard to find time to write when I have essays upon essays to do. T^T 

Please forgive me! I'll try to update faster. (but I can't promise anything) 

Anyways...What was that dream Kyung Mi had? 

And how do you think Kai felt when he saw Sehun and Kyung Mi?

Let me know down in the comment section. And please subscribe if you haven't! :)

What do you guys think about Ace? ^^

Till next time! 

-jkmusicable-