Chapter 12

My Kind Of Love

 

[Kai's POV]

My eyes squinted as they adjusted to the dim room. I averted my attention to the weight on my left.

Kyung Mi. 

There she was, her head placed by her hand which was wrapped around mine. The strands of hair that covered her face, moved up and down as she breathed in and out. I slowly raised my right hand and brushed the hair away from her face. 

"This girl. Don't you know that you'll get a sore back from sleeping in that position?" I scolded her quietly as she slept. I carefully pulled my hand away from hers and got out of the bed. I put my arms under her knees and neck and gently placed her on my bed making sure that she didn't wake up. A sharp pain shot through my back as I fell back on the chair which Kyung Mi was sitting on. 

Babo. You're injured. I groaned as the pain got worse. I then remembered that Kyung Mi was asleep and kept my mouth shut. 

"Thank you Kyung Mi for taking care of me and I'm-...I'm sorry." I bowed my head remembering how rude I was to her. Although I had already apologised to her I felt that it was not enough. "The members are lucky, especially Sehun." I confessed. "I'm sorry for not treating you like the others do. I'm just-...I'm just...I dunno. I guess I was just being stupid then." I paused as Kyung Mi stirred in her sleep. "What am I doing? Apologising to her when she's asleep? You're still stupid Kai." I told myself. 

[Sehun's POV] 

"Focus Sehun!" Our dance instructor shouted as we practiced our song for the 100th time. I wonder if Kyung Mi is ok. She usually answers my calls. What if something happened to her? Suho hyung glanced at me and gave me an assuring look. 'Concentrate.' he mouthed to me. Maybe I'm just worrying too much. 

~~~
"Do you think Jae noona will be there?" I asked Luhan hyung as we neared the bubble tea shop.

"Well, shall we go in and find out?" He smiled holding the door open for me. 

"Wel-oh! Sehun-ssi!" 

"Noona! I told you to just call me Sehun." I pouted. 

"JAE!" Chanyeol ran to her and tackled her with a hug. 

[Jae Mi's POV]

I stood there frozen as to what had just happened. Did Chanyeol just hug me? 

"Hyung! Look what you did to her!" I could hear Sehun complaining to Chanyeol who was getting hit by Baekhyun.

"You can't just run up to a girl and hug her." Chen scolded his friend as Kris agreed with him.

"I'm sorry about Chanyeol. Just ignore him. He gets over excited sometimes." Luhan said snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Aniyo! It's ok. I'm sure Chanyeol-ssi is like this to everyone." I smiled. 

"Jae-ah! What did I tell you? We're friends now, remember? And friends don't talk to each other formally." Chanyeol said earning another slap on the arm from Baekhyun. "What?!" Chanyeol cried rubbing his arm. 

"Like what Luhan hyung said, please do ignore him." Baekhyun smiled at me and then glared at Chanyeol. 

I giggled at their silliness. "It's ok guys! I don't mind talking in banmal with you." Chanyeol's face immediately lightened up and rushed back to my side.

"I knew you'd be cool with it Jae-ah!" 

I smiled at him before taking their orders. 

"So is it the same order for you Luhan-ssi?" 

"Noona! Formalities!"

"But Luhan-ssi is older than me." 

"Then...you can call him oppa!" The maknae suggested with huge grin on his face. I looked over at Luhan who seemed to be ok with it.

"Taro flavour for you Luhan oppa?" I said putting emphasis on the oppa. He just nodded and chuckled. 

"Hey! That means that you have to call me oppa too." Kris said giving me signature look. 

"Uhhh...sure, Kris oppa." I shyly smiled and bowed my head as I could feel my face heating up. It's not like I haven't been calling you that at home anyways. "So where are the others?" I asked as I made their bubble tea. 

"It's their turn to do the grocery shopping today." Chen said.

"Yeah except for Kai hyung who is at the dorm because he injured his back." Sehun stated. "He couldn't even come to practice today."

Practice?

"Weren't you suppose to be working with Kyung Mi on the project today? I mean, I dropped her off at your dorm before I came to work." Before I could say anything else, Sehun was already out the door.

[Sehun's POV]

I quickly typed in the pin for the padlock before noticing something on the floor. 

Kyung Mi's phone. 

"Kyung Mi!" I called her as I ran into the dorm. "Kyung Mi! Where are you? Kai hyung!" I looked everywhere before opening Kai and Kyungsoo hyungs room. 

"Kyung-" I stood at the door, frozen. There in the room, Kai was fast asleep on a chair that was facing his bed and on his bed was Kyung Mi who was also sleeping. However, the thing that caught my eye the most was their hands which were wrapped around each others.

I clenched onto my chest as I felt a pain there. My mind was completely blank as I continued to stare at the scene in front of me. 

Why am I feeling this way?

===

Hey you! Another update for you. ^^

Please do comment on how you feel about this story. I know that I keep saying this, but I really don't know if I'm doing a good job with it or not. :/ Also, comments do give me more motivation to write and update faster. So I would really appreciate it if you guys could so that for me. :)

Please! :D Buing buing >< (No one can resist Tao.) 

  

Did you guys notice that Kai was holding Kyung Mi's hand? ;)  And what is Sehun feeling? ^^

Thank you for reading this chapter. :)

Please subscribe if you want to know what happens next! 

-jkmusicable-