Chapter 4

My Kind Of Love

 

Hey guys! I decided to try writing in 3rd person. Tell me what you think about it. ^^

===

Kyung Mi sat in between Kai and D.O at the back of the moving taxi. Silence filled the small cab as it passed by the still busy city. 

"So...Who's your favorite member?" D.O asked finally breaking the awkward atmosphere.
'Is he seriously asking me that?' Kyung Mi thought.

"Uhhh...I don't really have favorite member right now." Kyung Mi replied. "So...How are you guys so close to my mom? You even cooked her her favorite food." She continued trying to drop the subject. It's not that she didn't want them to know but its was because she really didn't have a bias. For her, each member had a special place in her heart. 

"Actually, it was by accident." D.O smiled as he recalled the scene. "In fact it was me who discovered that we had a housekeeper. It was 2 weeks before our showcase. All of us were practicing really hard. Unfortunatey that day I wasn't feeling well so manager hyung let me go back to the dorm. That's when I first saw your mom. At first she thought I was a robber because I was wearing a black hoddie and tried to hit me with the broom." He said trying to hold in his laughter but eventually let it out. 

Kyung Mi laughed along with him but then felt something light drop on her shoulder. She looked to her side and found Kai fast asleep. Her cheeks grew red at the sight. D.O also saw this and quickly placed Kai's head leaning towards the window.

"I'm sorry about that. He's been really tired these past couple of days." D.O apologised for Kai.

"It's ok. I understand. You guys must be practicing really hard." 

"Well...we do, but not as much as Jong In does. I don't know why he keeps pushing himself-" D.O stopped realising that Kai who was asleep, had woken up. 

Although Kai was younger than D.O it didn't stop him from warning his group member. "Do Kyung Soo." He vaguely said and strenly looked at him. Realising that Kai was uncomfortable, Kyung Mi decided to change the subject. 

"So...What other dishes can you cook?" She asked D.O but he was staring into space. "D.O-ssi?"

"Huh? Oh...Sorry, what did you say?" He smiled faintly. Kyung Mi repeated her question again. "Well...I'm not a professtional cook or anything. I just learn the basic dishes on the internet when I get the time. Carbonara was actually one of the first dishes that I learnt. My mom taught me how to cook it years ago. When ahjumma told me that her favorite dish was carbonara I promised her that I would make some for her." He said while patting the lunch box that was sitting on his lap. "May I ask what your favorite dish is?" 

Kyung Mi was surprised that he asked her. She liked all types of food but nothing could replace seaweed soup in her heart. It was just one those things that made her forget about everything bad that happened to her. It made her feal warm and safe. "Seaweed soup." She answered smiling widely at him.

"But thats only a side dish." D.O stated. 

"It's more than that." Kyung Mi and another voice said at the same time. She looked to her left and saw that Kai was smiling. Just as she was about to say something the taxi came to a stop. 

"We're here." The taxi driver announced. The two boys got out of the cab and walked you to the door. 

"Would you like to come inside for some tea?" Kyung Mi turned around before she entered her house. 

"It's ok. Joon Myun hyung told us to be quick as we have a schedule tomorrow. Oh yeah...here...please give this to ahjumma." D.O said handing Kyung Mi the lunch box. 

"Thank you so much for bringing me home. I'm really sorry for wasting your time." She apologised. 

"It's really ok Kyung Mi. At least we've gained a new friend." D.O smiled at her. Kyung Mi then realised that this would probably be the last time she would be able to see Exo this close. 

"Uhhh...I know that this might be a bit too much to ask for, but can I get a picture with you guys?" She asked siezing the moment. The two boys chuckled and nodded their heads. You took out your handphone and place it in front of your faces. 

"1,2,3." She counted and took photo. "Thank you again. I hope that Exo will become very sucessful and maintain healthy. Exo hwaiting!" Kyung Mi said punching the air. She bowed for the last time before waving goodbye and entering her house.

"Unnie!" was the first thing she said when she locked the door. Before she could run upstairs and tell her sister about everything, Mrs Lee who stood at the top of the staircase blocked her way.

"Don't even bother trying to wake your sister up. She came home screaming thinking that you were kidnapped and minutes later I found her dead asleep on the couch. She must have been tired from work." Mrs Lee chuckled. 

"Umma... Are you feeling better?" Kyung Mi asked remembering that she was sick. 

"I'm ok. The question is, are you ok?" She looked at her with concern. 

"You have a lot of explaining to do umma." Kyung Mi said crossing her arms.

~~~

It was the next day and Exo had finished their schedule early so Sehun decided to go to school because he really missed his friends and also the final project was going to be announced today.

"The final project before graduating is to compose a song." The teacher announced while giving out sheets of paper. "On the page that I'm giving out right now, you will find a list of all the best compositional students in the school. What you have to do is to get a student and work with them for 3 weeks and make a song that would best convey one of the themes that is also listed on this sheet. Does everyone understand?"

Sehun looked carefully through the list of students to see if he knew anyone, however one name stood out the most to him.

 

Lee Kyung Mi

 

===

Hope you guys liked this chapter. 

Please comment and subscribe! ^^

-jkmusicable-