Chapter 13

My Kind Of Love

 

[Kyung Mi's POV]

"Kyung Mi...Kyung Mi." I could hear a soft voice calling my name. I slowly opened my eyes to see D.O's face above mine. "I'm sorry for waking you up but it's getting really late and you have school tomorrow don't you?" He said, standing up straight.

I shot up from the bed and looked at my watch. 11:36pm?! Wait. How come I'm on the bed? And where is Kai? 

"And do you know where Sehun went? Luhan hyung said that he came back to the dorm hours ago but he isn't here."

"Sehun oppa?" I asked in a worried tone. 

"Yeah, but after today's practice I'm sure that he's just gone to his parents house. That kid always likes to sneak back there when he has a lot on his mind. Don't worry! He'll be back soon." 

Hopefully he's ok.

"So, Jong In told me that you were the one who cooked the seaweed soup. It's pretty good! Where did you-" Before he could finish his sentence I got out off the bed and shook his shoulders.

"Is Kai oppa ok? Where is he?" 

"He's in the sitting room sle-" I quickly ran out of the room before D.O could finish his sentence. 

"Ka-" I shut my mouth closed before I could wake up Kai who was lying on the couch. The other members where sitting on the floor, silently watching the TV. 

"Oh! Kyung Mi, you're awake." Lay said as he entered the sitting room. "Are you ready to go home?" Oh yeah, it's Lay oppa's turn to bring me home today. 

I looked at Kai who was peacefully sleeping before turning back to Lay. 

"I'm ready."

~~~

[Jae Mi's POV] 

"I hate closing up the shop." I complained as I cleaned the tables.

The door bell chimed indicating me that someone has entered the shop. 

"I'm sorry but we're closed now. Please do come back tomorrow." I bowed to the customer. 

"But I won't have time tomorrow." I know that voice. I looked up to see Luhan smiling at me. 

"Luhan oppa! What are you doing here? Did you forget something?" 

"Actually, I forgot my ipod here. Have you seen it?" he explained as his eyes searched the shop.

"Is it this one?" I said taking the ipod out of my pocket. "I knew that it had to be one of the M members because most of the songs are chinese." I chuckled as I handed him the phone. 

"Why are you still here? It's nearly midnight and you're still cleaning." he said taking the cloth from my hand. "I thought you said Jiho was treating you well." Luhan raised his eyebrows at me before wiping the table beside him.

"Because it's my job and it also pays for my car." I took the cloth back from him and wiped the rest of the tables. Luhan then walked past me and went to the back of the shop. He came back seconds later with a broom in his hands. 

"You're not gonna give up are you?" I chuckled. Luhan just grinned and shook his head. "Well, if you insist." 

He gave me a smile before sweeping the floor.

Soon we were finished cleaning the shop. Both of us were sitting down and had our feet propped up on a chair. 

"So, what brought you to Korea?" Luhan turned his head towards me. 

"Appa's job." I vaguely answered. 

"What college do you go to?"

"Yonsei University."

"Really? Wait!...Now I remember! I knew you looked familiar!" Luhan suddenly stood up and snapped his fingers. I looked up at him with a confused look. "Come on! You don't remember? 'Choe-song-hamnida~'" Luhan said in a very bad Korean accent. 

"That was you?"

[No one's POV]

The Lees had just moved to Korea and Jae Mi was trying to find the registration office in Yonsei University. At the very same time Luhan had just given up his form to leave as Exo would be debuting in a few weeks. Both of them were too busy and didn't pay attention to where they were going and they eventually bumped into each other. 

Jae let out a shriek as she fell back and dropped her forms on the ground. 

"Choe-song-hamnida~" Luhan apologised in his chinese accent and helped Jae up. He then bent down to pick up the pieces of paper that she dropped.

"It's ok." She quietly replied. Luhan bowed before turning his back to leave. "Wait!" Jae called him. "Do you know where the registration office is?" She sheepishly smiled. 

"Its the last door on the right." Luhan said pointing behind her. 

"Thank you." Jae bowed before running to the registration office. 

[Jae Mi's POV]

"I can't believe that was you!" I exclaimed still refusing to believe it. 

"Yeah...my hair was a bit different back then." 

"A bit?" I chuckled and Luhan laughed along. 

"Hey! If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have been able to enroll into Yonsei!" 

"Yeah...cause the registration office was so hard to find." I said in a sarcastic tone. Luhan pouted in disappointment. "Ok, how about a free bubble tea as a thank you gift. I mean if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have been able to get my education, then I would have ended up having no job in the future and probably become homeless."

"How about, I can come here whenever I want to talk to somebody. I think that would be much better." Luhan looked at me and gave me a warm smile. 

"Ummm...sure!" I smiled back at him before getting up from my seat. "It's getting really late. I think we should go home now. I'm sure your members are probably looking for you." I gathered up my things and exited the shop.

"It was really nice talking to you Luhan oppa!" I said after closing the door. 

"You too Jae! Don't forget about your thank you gift. Gaining new friends right now is kinda tough for me. Hopefully we can grow closer and more comfortable with each other in the future." 

"Yeah, I'd like that." 

However, I don't know if the fangirl within me is someone you want to be friends with Luhan.  

===

Hey you ! Another update! ^^

What did you think about this chapter? 

Where did Sehun go? :O 

And what do you think about Luhan and Jae's new friendship? ;)

Comment down below and if you haven't, please do subscribe. ^^  

 

(Isn't he cute? >< ) 

-jkmusicable-