Chapter 15

My Kind Of Love

 

[Kai's POV]

"One and two and three and four, five six seven and eight. That's right! Let's take a break for half an hour and then I'll show you the last part." The choreographer said and left the room. 

"Oppa! I'm gonna get something in the cafe downstairs, wanna come?" Krystal asked as she stood outside the door. 

"Yeah. Go on ahead. I'll catch up." 

Krystal and I have been chosen to participate in an idol dancing competition. Lee Soo Man thought that it would be interesting and different to put two of the youngest artists from SM together. We both think that it is also a good idea and have been practicing hard all week. 

I quickly ran out of the room to catch up to Krystal who to my surprise was still there. However, she wasn't alone.

"Sehun-ah." Sehun and Kyung Mi both averted their attention to me. "What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"Kyung Mi and I were working on the project in the studio. I can see that you were practicing." Sehun then looked at Krystal. "Is Jong In hyung being nice to you? He can be a bit of a meanie when it comes to dance practice. He's a perfectionist." He continued, whispering the last part. 

This kid. He pursed his lips together and bowed his head when he noticed the glare I was giving him. 

"You guys wanna come to the cafe with us? That's if you're not busy." Krystal offered. 

Sehun looked at Kyung Mi and raised his eyebrows asking for her opinion.

"I don't mind." Kyung Mi smiled back. 

"Great! Let's go!" Krystal stood beside Kyung Mi. "I'm Krystal but you can call me Soo Jung. Sehun oppa told me all-" 

"So! Did you guys finish the dance yet?" Sehun suddenly cut her off. 

Not obvious at all maknae. 

"Not yet. After we have this break we're gonna learn the last part." I explained.

"Can we watch it?" 

"I dunno about-" 

"Kyung Mi! Don't you wanna see them dance?" Sehun grinned at her. 

"Ummm...well, that's if they don't mind." 

"Sure! Why not? We can also ask you if we need to improve on anything." Krystal smiled at Kyung Mi. "Now lets go and grab some food."

~~~
[Kyung Mi's POV]

Soojung unnie and I talked for most of the time while Sehun and Kai sat quietly and ate. After half an hour we went back to the dance room where we found the choreographer waiting for them.

"Are you ready to get your socks blown off Kyung Mi?" Sehun said as he sat down beside me at the back of the room. I was about to speak when a familiar song filled the room. I looked back at Kai and Krystal who were in their positions, clicking their fingers and bobbing their heads to the beat. 

Part of the list. 

Sehun and I watched as Kai and Krystal danced to the song. Their bodies flowed with the music. Kai was indeed one of the best dancers I've ever seen. From his moves to his facial expression, you could tell that he was just made to dance. 

My eyes carefully followed every move that he made until suddenly his eyes were on mine. I quickly looked away and pretended that I was watching Krystal when actually I was looking at his reflection in the mirror. Kai looked away from me and faced the mirror again allowing me to see his face.

Is that a smirk on his face?

~~~
[Jae Mi's POV]

It's my turn to pick up Kyung Mi tonight. I've been sitting here in my car for nearly an hour now. 
Seriously! Why is that girl taking so long? Should I just get her myself? 

I got out of my car and locked it. I took the ends of my cardigan and wrapped it around me as the chilly autumn wind blew against my skin. As I walked to the entrance of the apartment, I could hear footsteps behind me. 

"Yah!" A voice shouted. I turned around to see 5 highschool girls walking towards me. Sasaeng fans.

"Me?" I pointed to myself.

"Who do you think you are coming to our oppas dorm?" One of the girls hissed.

"Who are you and how do you know our oppas?" 

They flew questions at me as they walked closer to me. 

"I-I don't know what you're t-talking about." I stuttered as I walked backwards. I felt the cold marble wall against my back. 

"We see you here all the time with that sister of yours." One girl said as she stood right in front of me. "Let me tell you something unnie, you better back away from them or else..." She said grabbing my hair. "...you want this happen to your precious little sister." She then pushed me against the wall making me loose my balance and fall to the ground. Before I knew it, hands were grabbing at me. I closed my eyes and prayed for it to be over.

Someone help me.

"Yah!" A familiar voice shouted. The girls stopped and gasped. 

"Oppa!" I could hear them squealing. 

"Leave now before I call the police." he warned. 

"But op-" 

"Don't even think of calling me that. Now LEAVE!" He barked at them.

"We're not finished with you." The girl whispered into my ear before running away. After a few seconds, nothing but silence could heard. I shuddered as the cold wind hit my now bare shoulders. I could hear footsteps coming closer before I felt something warm wrap around me. 

"Are you ok miss? You shouldn't be by yourself in the middle of the night." He said helping me up. I looked up at him and he gasped. 

"Jae-ssi?"  

===

Hey you ! How have you been? :D Sorry for not updating :/ I'm in my last year of highschool and my teachers are piling on my homework. :( 

So, what did you think of this chapter? ;)

Why was Kai looking at Kyung Mi? 

Who saved Jae from the sasaeng fans? :O

Please comment down below and if you haven't, subscribe! ^^ 

JustDerpin: SeMi? :D Should I give them more moments? ;) 

(Lay <3 What can he not do? ^0^ )

-jkmusicable-