Chapter 6

My Kind Of Love

(a/n) Sorry for not updating guys! I wanted to wait till aff was back to normal again. :) Hope you like the chapter. ^^

[Jae Mi's POV]

"Kyung Mi-ah! Stop by the bubble tea shop before you go home." I said to Kyung Mi on the phone.

"Wae?!" She whined. I could picture her stomping her feet on the ground.

"Because Ji ho oppa said that you can have your free bubble tea today. Now stop stomping your feet and come quickly before he changes his mind." 

"Jae Mi-ah!" I could hear Ji Ho calling me.

"Coming! I have to go now. Hurry up ok?" With that I hung up and went back into the shop.

"We've got customers."

I looked up to see two very familiar faces. 

"You must be Jae Mi. Nice to meet you! That's funny, you really look like someone I know. Luhan hyung, doesn't she look like ahjumma's daughter?" 

I stood there frozen in shock. It can't be... 

I scooted over to Ji ho and tugged on his sleeve.

"Ji Ho oppa...is it me or do they really look like Exo's Luhan and Sehun?" I whispered to him but it was obviously loud enough for them to hear as they snickered at my question.

Ji ho placed his hands on my shoulder and forced me to go in front of him. 

"This is Jae Mi. She started working here after you guys debuted. She'll be taking your order while I go and clean the tables. Have fun Jae." Ji ho teased and winked at me knowing that I'm a big Exo fan.

"Ummm...hello." I waved still confused as to what was happening. "Uhhh...What would you like to order?" I nervously asked. 

"Their regular orders are written in the notebook beside the till. It'll say Exo's favorite." Ji ho informed me. I looked back up at Luhan and Sehun who were waiting patiently for their drinks. 

I started to make their orders not realizing that they were calling my name. 

"Oh...sorry. Would you like anything else?"

Luhan stretched out his arm to pay for the bubble tea. I jerked back at the closeness of his hand to mine. I took the money and bowed. 

"So...has Ji ho been treating you well?" Luhan smiled at me. 

"Yes of course" I replied, trying to hold in my excitement at the fact that Luhan from Exo was smiling at me. "He helps me out a lot, Ji Ho oppa is great."

"That's good to know. Oh...I haven't properly introduced myself to you. I'm Luhan and this is Sehun." They both bowed at me.

"I'm Jae Mi but you can call me Jae." I gently smiled at them. By then their bubble teas were done. 

"Thank you Jae-ssi. By the way, what age are you?" Sehun asked as he took the cups from my hands.

"I'm 20 years old." 

"That means you're my noona!" He exclaimed. Luhan and I chuckled at his silliness. 

"I guess so." 

The door bell rang indicating that another customer had arrived.

"We should go." Luhan said while putting his hood up. "It was nice meeting you Jae-ssi. Hope to see you soon." He gave me another smile before turning his back to me.

"Bye Jae noona!" Sehun waved as he followed his hyung before bumping into the person that has just entered the shop. "Oh sorry." He apologized.

"Sehun oppa?" 

~~~

[Kyung Mi's Pov]

It was finally time to go home but before I could even get out of the school gates someone called my name. I turned back to see my friends trying to catch up to me.

"Yah! You still need to explain!" Jieun whined. "How does Oh Sehun know you?" 

"I already told you guys that he just saw my name on the composers list." I lied.

"Then can you tell me how he knew what you look like?" Gaeul raised her eyebrow. Crap. What am I gonna say now?

"I-" 'She's my lady~' Phew! I quickly took out my phone and answered it. 

"Yoboseyo?" I looked at my friends who were impatiently waiting for my explaination.

"Kyung Mi-ah! Stop by the bubble tea shop before you go home." Unnie said through the phone. 

"Wae?!" I whined stomping my foot on the ground. 

"Because Ji ho oppa said that you can have your free bubble tea today. Now stop stomping your feet and come quickly before he changes his mind." 

'Free Bubble tea?' I then heard someone call unnie on the phone.

"Coming! I have to go now. Hurry up ok?"

"I better-" Before I could finish my sentence she hung up. "Sorry guys, I have to go! I promise that I'll tell you tomorrow." I said to my friends while walking away. "Bye!" They waved back obviously still confused about everything. 

After 15 minutes of walking I finally arrived in front of the shop. The bell chimed as I pushed the door open. I saw unnie at the counter staring at the two figures coming my way. What's with the hoods? It's in the middle of summer! Both of the customers had their heads down and did not see me standing by the door. 

"Oh sorry." The boy said after bumping into me. I looked at his face before noticing that it was Sehun. 

"Sehun oppa?" His eyes grew big when he noticed that it was me.

"Kyung Mi! What are you doing here? Are you following me?" He joked.

"No! My sister works here. Are you following me?"

"Hey! I always come here with Luhan hyung." he said pointing at Luhan. 

"Hello again Kyung Mi." Luhan smiled at me. Oh that smile! Just kill me now. 

"Wait! So that means that Jae Mi noona is your sister. I knew it!" Sehun said averting his attention to unnie who was coming towards us.

Noona?

"Kyung Mi!" Unnie quickly came to my side and gave me a 'What the heck is going on right now?' look. 

"Unnie! I'm guessing that you've already met Luhan-ssi and Sehun oppa." 

"Yes, what I'm wondering is how you've already met them."

Maybe now is a good time to tell her. Sehun and Luhan looked at me confused as to why my sister didn't know about the whole incident the occurred last night. 

"Uhhh...You might wanna sit down unnie." I held onto her shoudlers and sat her down on a chair then went to sit beside Sehun and Luhan. 

"Well...first of all, umma is Exo's housekeeper." I looked at unnie's face to see how she would react. Surprisingly, she seemed very relaxed. 

"Ok...Well that went better than I thought it would." I clapped my hands together. I continued to explain about everything that had happened last night and amazingly unnie had stayed composed through out the whole thing. Unnie was about to say something before someone's phone rang. 

"Neh hyung? Right now? We'll be right there. Neh." Luhan spoke into his phone. "Manager hyung wants to go through our schedules with us." he informed Sehun then looked at me. "Sorry Kyung Mi but the members are waiting for us." he apologized. 

"So much for a free day." Sehun complained. We all got up and walked to the door. 

"It was nice meeting you Jae-ssi." Luhan smiled while bowing at unnie. 

"You too Luhan-ssi." 

"Kyung Mi, don't forget about tomorrow ok? Here is my number just in case something comes up. I'm trusting you with it." He said handing me a piece of paper.

He said that he trusts me!

"See you tomorrow Kyung Mi. Jiho-ah! We're leaving! Take care of them ok?" Luhan waved goodbye to all of us before opening the door.

"I promise to come back soon Jae-noona! See you tomorrow Kyung Mi." Sehun grinned and followed his hyung. 

"Are they gone?" Unnie asked trying to see if she could still see them. 

"Ye-"

"Aaaahhhhhh!!!!! I just met Luhan and Sehun!!!!!" she screamed. So much for having no reaction at all. "Am I dreaming? I am aren't I? Yeah...my alarm should ring anytime now. Wake up Jae!" She shook herself to 'wake her up'. 

"Unnie!" I held her shoulders to stop embarrassing herself any further.

"So this is the real Jae!" Ji ho snickered. "I think I like this one better that the really quiet and demure one." He said patting her head. 

"Oppa! Why didn't you tell me?!" She whined to her boss before being interrupted by the doorbell. 

"We'll talk about this later. Serve the customer first." he said before going back to the back of the shop. Unnie then looked back at me and I knew by the way she looked at me, she wanted a more detailed explanation. 

"So...ummm...about my free bubble tea..." I said while slowly backing up towards the door. "Tell Ji ho oppa that I'll get it some other time! See you later unnie!" and with that I dashed out of the shop.

Just keep running and don't look back Kyung Mi. 

[Lu han's POV]

"Jae noona really looks like Kyung Mi doesn't she? Except she looks a bit older." Sehun has been talking none stop about Jae and Kyung Mi.

"Hyung, you really don't think that manager hyung would mind about Kyung Mi?" He asked again for the 3rd time.

"As long as no one finds out where we live, I definitely think it'll be ok Sehun-ah!" 

"So, what do you think of Jae noona? Isn't she pretty?" He asked while closing the door of the dorm.

"What are you talking about maknae? We just met her." I said as I took my shoes off.

"You know what I'm talking about hyung. You never say a word to anyone but there you were starting a conversation with a girl!" Sehun teased.

"Are you ok? I think Jae put a drug in your bubble tea because your talking nonsense." 

"There you go! You're mentioning her again! Admit it hyung. You've been struck by her." Sehun kept teasing me while poking my arm with his finger. 

Whatever.


===

Sorry for any typos!

Please comment and subscribe! I would really like some feed back on this story! ^^    

-jkmusicable-