Chapter 16

My Kind Of Love

 

[Suho's POV]

"Hyung!" Chanyeol called me from the kitchen. "We have no more milk." 

"And? Do you expect me to go to the shop in the middle of the night just to get some?" 

Chanyeol just nodded his head and grinned at me. Ugh. This kid.
 

"Please hyung!" 

"Ok! Ok! You're lucky that the shop is just two minutes away." I quickly grabbed my jumper and wallet before putting on my shoes. "Oh yeah! Can you call Sehun and ask him where he is. He should have been home nearly an hour ago." 

"Ok hyung!" I could hear Chanyeol shouting from the sitting room.

"I'll be back in five minutes." With that I closed the door and headed outside.

"I should have gotten a thicker jumper." I said to myself as the cold wind hit me.

I kept walking to the shop until I heard shouting from the side of the building. I turned back to see what seemed like a crowd of girls hitting something or someone. I slowly walked closer to see what was happening. I was right, they were hitting someone. It's a girl.

"Yah!" I shouted and quickened my pace.

The girls turned around and gasped. "Oppa!" They squealed.

They're sasaeng fans.

"Leave now before I call the police." I warned them.

"But op-" 

"Don't even think of calling me that. Now LEAVE!" I barked at them. How dare they call me oppa!

The girl turned around and said something to the girl on the ground before running away. I looked back at the girl who was shaking on the cold concrete. As I walked closer to her I noticed that her hair was messy and her clothes were torn. I quickly took off my jumper and placed it around her.

"Are you ok miss? You shouldn't be by yourself in the middle of the night." I said helping her up. She looked up at me and that's when I noticed.

"Jae-ssi?" I gasped.

"Suho-ssi." Her voice quivered. 

"Why did they do that to you?!" I angrily shouted. Jae flinched and closed her eyes again. You scared her Joon Myun. "Jae-ssi..." I put my hands on her shoulder. "Why did they do this you?" I asked again but this time softly.

Jae opened her eyes and looked up at me. She didn't say anything. She didn't need to.

"Was it because of us?" I asked with a sense of guilt. Jae bowed her head and said nothing. 

~~~
[Jae Mi
's POV]

"Was it because of us?" Suho asked. I looked away from him not wanting to answer the question. Then suddenly I felt something warm wrap around me.

"I'm sorry." Suho whispered into my ear as he hugged me. "I'm so sorry. You don't deserve this. No one deserves to be treated like this." 

Tears began to form in my eyes as I remembered what had just happened. "I-I was so s-scared." I managed to say.

I felt Suho's arms tighten around me as his hand went behind my head. "I know. It's ok now. They're gone and I'm here." Suho said in a soothing voice as he my hair. 

For some reason neither of us felt uneasy about our skinship. In his arms I felt safe and the warmth of his body gave me comfort. 

"Come. Let's go inside and fix you up." Suho said as he pulled away from me.

"It's ok Suho-ssi. I don't want Kyung Mi to see me like this." The last thing I want is Kyung Mi finding out about the whole incident. 

"Did Kyung Mi not tell you?" Suho asked. I furrowed my eyebrows confused. "I guess not. Her and Sehun went to SM today to use the studio."

Thats why she hasn't come out yet. 

"Suho-ssi. Please do not tell anyone about this, especially Kyung Mi. Please." I begged Suho.

Suho looked at me for awhile before agreeing. "I'm guessing you wont be able to pick up Kyung Mi anymore. I'll tell Sehun to bring her home." 

"I'm so sorry for all the trouble that we've been causing." I bowed my head. 

"It's not your fault." Suho lifted my head with his hand to face him. "Come on. I'll walk you to your car." 

~~~
[Luhan's POV]

I walked into the kitchen as I heard Chanyeol asking Suho to go to the shop to buy some milk. And of course being the kind person that he is, Suho agrees to go. What a leader. Always trying to make everyone happy even when he's tired. 

I was feeling really hungry so I decided to make some ramen but as I opened our kitchen cupboard, I noticed we were all out of it. Aww man, who ate all the ramen? Oh perfect timing! Suho just left to go to the shop so I'll just chase after him and get him to buy some. 

I saw Suho outside the apartment making his way to a group of girls and was about to call him when I heard him shout at the girls in front of him. Woah, I've never seen him this mad before. 

Thats when I noticed the reason why he was so mad. Behind those girls was another girl crouched down, curled into a ball looking scared and beat up. I took a step closer as Suho continued to shout at the group of girls who I guess are sasaeng fans. That girl looks kind of familiar. 

I was about to go and help the girl up when Suho suddenly put his jumper on her. I decided to turn around and make my way back to the dorm seeing as Suho was already helping her. 

"Jae-ssi?" I heard Suho gasp. What?! It can't be! I quickly turned around and saw her familiar face but there was something different this time. Her usual bright, smiling face was replaced by a sad, gloomy expression. My blood boiled as I closed my fists in anger at the thought of those girls hurting Jae. 

I was about to walk over to them but stopped when I saw Suho suddenly wrap his arms around her as she began to cry. I felt a sharp pain in my chest as I watched them together. Why am I feeling like this? I couldn't look at them anymore as the pain in my chest continued to hurt so I decided to go back to the dorm. 

I don't know why I'm acting like this. All I know is that I want to be the one comforting and hugging Jae at this moment. I wish it was me who got there before Suho, and that it was me who saved her from danger. 

I was jealous and mad. Jealous of Suho for being able to protect and comfort her and mad at myself for not getting to her before she was attacked. I took one last look at Jae and Suho who were now looking at each other as he held her face towards him before walking into our apartment building. 

[Jae Mi's POV]

Pictures of Suho's smiling but worried face popped up in my mind as I drove home. 

"Ouch!" I cried as I accidentally cut my finger with the knife I was using to cut fruits. Before I could even get tissue to wipe the blood, a strong hand grasped my wrist.

"Oppa..."

"I told you to be careful." He scolded me as he examined the cut. "At least it's not that deep." He carefully put my finger under running water from the tap to clean it and slowly wrapped a plaster around the cut. 

"Thanks oppa." I said embarrassed at my clumsiness. 

"Just be more careful next time ok? You know how worried I get when something bad happens to you." He said as he placed a small kiss on my injured finger. 

Tears began to well up in my eyes as I remembered the memories of the time when I used to be so happy. But things are different now. People change, even the ones we hope won't. 

I tried to think of something else to get rid of sad thoughts as I drove home and only one face came into my mind. There was no denying it anymore, I had already slowly started falling for him without even realising it before. 

But now I was sure of it. I had fallen for my saviour, I had fallen in love with Suho.  

===

Hey you ! Another update! ^^

What did you think about this one? 

Did you think it was gonna be Suho? 

And Luhan saw them! :O

Who do you prefer? Suho and Jae or Luhan and Jae? 

Please comment down below to let me know what you think and if you haven't, please do subscribe! :)

(Kai trying to kill  me )

-jkmusicable-