Chapter 19

My Kind Of Love

 

[No one's POV] 

Kai quickly left before Sehun could explain. 'I knew that I shouldn't have gone with them.' He thought as he entered the kitchen where manager oppa was, talking to Kyung Mi's mom. 

"Did you tell Kyung Mi that she could take her time?" Manager oppa asked as he put his cup of coffee down on the table. 

Kai just quietly nodded and pulled out a chair for himself. 

"Why would the school only decide to let us now that the morning classes have been cancelled?" Manager oppa sighed in frustration as he looked the text that he got from the school again. "Sehun only gets these free days once in a blue moon. He's probably disappointed that half of the day was cancelled."

Just then Sehun walked in with a confused look. "What was cancelled?"

"Your classes? Didn't Jongin tell you when he went upstairs?"

Sehun jerked his head towards Kai and furrowed his eyebrows. "Actually-"

"ACTUALLY Sehun was um- in the bathroom so I didn't get to tell him." Kai suddenly cut Sehun. 

"Well, I got a text from the school just five minutes ago saying that the morning classes were cancelled because of some meeting."

"Really now?" Sehun raised his eyebrows at Kai who was sternly looking at him. 

~~~

Kyung Mi was tying up her hair when she heard a soft knock on her door. 

"Yes?" 

The door opened and Kai stepped into the room. 

"Ummm...your morning classes were cancelled so you can take your time." 

"What?! Why?! I could be sleeping right now." Kyung Mi cried and pulled the hair tie to let her hair down again.

Kai just smiled and ruffled her hair. Suddenly a hand lightly smacked Kai's hand away. 

"You're gonna ruin her hair." Sehun said with a sigh of irritation. 
"Kyung Mi-ah, do you want to go to the studio to work on the song till we have to go to school?" He smiled at her as he fixed her hair. 

Kyung Mi smiled back in agreement. She looked back at Kai who was now walking out of the room. 

"Kai oppa!" 

Kai stopped walking but kept his back facing them.

"Would you like to come with us to the studio?"

He didn't say anything and left for the second time that morning.

"Don't mind him Kyung Mi. He's just being himself." 

'But that's not the Kim Jongin I know.' Kyung Mi thought. 

~~~

"Thanks for bringing us to school hyung." Sehun waved goodbye to his manager and ran after Kyung Mi who was walking towards the school entrance.

"Wait up!" He yelled. 

"You're so slow oppa." Kyung Mi chuckled. 

"Says the one who took her sweet time eating breakfast. We could have gone to the studio and finished our song if you weren't chewing so slowly." He said putting his arm on her shoulder. 

"That's because I don't want to become fat like you, eating most of the pancakes in less than a minute. Kai oppa didn't even get to have one." She answered back and shrugged Sehun's arm off. 

Sehun froze at the mention of Kai's name. 'Please don't say his name while you're with me.

"Oppa?" Kyung Mi looked back at Sehun when she noticed that he wasn't by her side. "Oppa? Are you mad? You know I was just joking right?" She said nudging his arm. 

Sehun snapped out of his thoughts and smiled at her. "Ani. Come on, we're gonna be late." He softly gave her his signature eye smile and put his arm back on her shoulder. 

As they both walked through the school entrance, everyone had their eyes on Kyung Mi. Instead of the usual 'Oh Sehun' chants, whispers saying 'That's her.' and 'Why does oppa have his arm on her shoulder?' could be heard instead. 

Kyung Mi pretended not to hear them and just looked at the ground. She felt Sehun's arm tighten around her neck and looked up at him. 

"Don't mind them. Just pretend that it's only you and me in this corridor." He whispered. 

'Just you and me Kyung Mi.' Sehun thought. 'Just you and me.

===

Hey you ! Another update! ^^ 

If you didn't notice I wrote this in 3rd person. 

So, Kai was actually suppose to tell them to take their time instead of hurrying up. He nearly got caught by Sehun. ;)

And speaking of Kai and Sehun, do you feel the tension between them? 

Let me know what you think in the comment section and please do subscribe if you want to know what happens next. ;)

(I saw this on tumblr and I thought that it was the cutest thing ever ><) 

Till next time! 

-jkmusicable-