Chapter 3

My Kind Of Love

 

[Jae Mi's POV]

Why isn't she picking-"Yoboseyo?" A voice answered the phone, however it did not sound like it belonged to Kyung Mi. 

"YAH!" I screamed into the phone.

"Yobo-"

"Who the heck are you?!"

"Uhhh...Who are you?"

"What have you done with my sister?"

"Who is the owner-" Before the mysterious man could finish his question the line was cut off. I looked at my phone.

"Low batt?! Are you actually kidding me right now?! My sister could be in danger! I need to go home quick and tell umma!"

[Kyung Mi's POV]

"Who are you?"

I turned around to see the face that I have only been able to see on a screen.

"Baekhyun..." I gasped. I was so in shock that I didn't even notice that 11 other faces were looking towards my direction.

"I told you hyungs! And you didn't listen!" 

"Sehun-ah." The leader warned him.

That's when things started to fall into place. Umma saying that 'the boys' would have kept the toilet clean, the receptionist saying that they can't let anyone in, the collection of mens shoes at the entrance and the 6 bedrooms! Now it all makes sense! How come I never noticed? 

I looked at the sight in front of me. Am I dreaming? Suddenly I was bombarded by a lot of questions. 

"Who are you?"

"How do you know the pin for the pad lock?"

"Are you a sasaeng fan?"

"What are you doing here?"

I just blankly looked at them trying to force myself to answer their questions.

"I...I'm sorry for disturbing you. I'll go now." I quickly said while bowing. Just as I was about to leave I hear a familiar ringtone.

'She's my lady...'

I turned around to see that Suho was holding onto my phone. He looked at the screen and then stretched out his arm to give it to me.

"Your phone has been ringing non stop. I think you should answer it." he said handing the phone to me. I took it and bowed.

Crap! Umma is ringing me. What should I say? I looked back up at exo who seemed to be waiting for me to answer the phone call. I placed the phone next to my ear only to quickly pull it away.

"YAH! Lee Kyung Mi. Where are you?!" Umma screamed.

"Umma. Mianhe. I missed the last bus." I said quietly into the phone.

"Where are you now? And why are you whispering?"

"I'm back at the apartment because I left my phone here and-"

"But it's already past 10:00. The boys- I mean the owners should be home by now." She said.

"Oh, they're home alright." I looked back up at Exo who were listening to our conversation. "Would you like to explain to them why a girl is in their dorm right now?" I asked rhetorically.

"Is their manager there?" 

"I don't think so." 

"Thank goodness. I'll explain about this later but right now could you give the phone to Kyungsoo." 

Kyungsoo? She even calls them by their real names? I handed the phone to D.O who looked confused.

"Uhhh...She wants to talk to you." 

He looked at the Suho before taking the phone.

"Yoboseyo?...Ahjumma?" His eyes grew big as he looked up at the members.

'Ahjumma?' could be heard coming out of the members mouths.

"Neh?...Really?" D.O looked up again but this time he looked at me. "Aniyo...It's ok ahjumma. We understand. Just get some rest ok? Joonmyun hyung?Ah...neh." D.O then reached out to give the phone to the leader.

"Yoboseyo? Neh ahjumma?... Aniyo,it's ok, I don't wanna trouble her sister. Neh...I'm sure.Don't worry. We'll get her home safety. Neh. See you soon." He said then handed the phone back to me.

"Kyung Mi-yah, the boys will bring you home ok?" Umma said.

"But-"

"No buts. I was gonna ask your sister to come pick you up but Joonmyun insisted that the boys take you home instead. I'll explain about everything when you get home." I knew that it was useless to talkback as when umma said something, you had to do it.

"Neh."

"Hurry up ok?" With that, I ended the call. 

"Kyung Mi-ssi?" I looked up to see that the Exo members were still there. Is this actually happening? Are they holograms or am I just going crazy. Last time I saw their faces was last night on the internet.

"Kyung Mi-ssi?" Suho called me for the second time. Wait...Suho called me, be my name, Kim JoonMyun knows my name?! 

"I think she's scared hyung." A familiar warm voice said. 

Scared?

That's the last thing I would be! 

"Aniyo Baekhyun-ssi. I'm ok." I said finally finding my voice. "I'm sorry for disturbing you. I'll go now." I apologised for the second time. 

"It's ok. The members were just, lets say, shocked. Also, ahjumma told me to take care of you so you can't go just yet. Kyungsoo will cook some food for us, then I'll get one of the boys to bring you home." Suho said.

Next thing I knew I was back in the familiar black and white themed kitchen. 

Suddenly a figure appeared beside me.

"Since you knew Baekhyun's name I'm guessing that you're a fan." Chanyeol said and gave me his famous creepy smile.

Before I could reply he took my arm and led me to the sitting room where the members were. 

"Places!" Chanyeol ordered. The members of Exo immediately got up and assembled in a line. Then the greeting that I only heard through youtube videos was performed in front of me.

"1,2,3, WE ARE ONE! Anyonghaseyo EXO imnida!" They shouted sticking their thumbs out and bowed. 

"Anyonghaseyo. I'm Exo-M's maknae, kungfu panda Tao." 

"Hi! I'm Exo-K's main vocal, Baekhyun."

"Hello. I'm-" 

"It's ok! You don't need to go through the trouble of introducing yourselves cause I already know who you guys are." I said cutting Xiu Min off before he could finish his introduction.

The members awkwardly smiled at me as I awkwardly smiled back at them. Um. This is really awkward. I should say something.

"So-" "What-" Baekhyun and I said at the same time. "Uhhh...you go first Kyung Mi-ssi."

"Do you think that my mom can take a few days off?" I asked. Images from the time when my mother was really sick popped back up in my head. "I just don't want her getting sick again." My voice croaked.

"Don't worry Kyung Mi-ssi. We would never want anything to happen to ahjumma, especially if it's because of us." Chen assured me.

I just nodded not wanting to say anything else. 

"Food's done." D.O walked into the sitting room before noticing the intense atmosphere. "Uhhh...Kyung Mi-ssi. I hope you like kimchi stew. I didn't have enough time to cook something that you would have enjoyed more." He said trying to break the ice.

"Aniyo. It's more than enough." I smiled at him.

~~~

Well...here I am, in the middle of Exo's sitting room, eating the kimchi stew that D.O made, with Exo. I think I'm dreaming. No! Scratch that. I am definitely dreaming. 

"So Kyung Mi-ssi,-"

"Uh...You don't have to be so formal. You can just call me Kyung Mi." I said cutting Kris off.

"Ok Kyung Mi." He smiled. "So what age are you?"

"I'm 17 years old." I answered. 

"Really? What highschool do you attend?" Sehun suddenly asked.

"Actually...We go to the same school." I shyly replied.

"Really? How come ahjumma never told us that she has a daughter that attends the same school as me." Sehun sulked.

I giggled at his silliness. He really is the maknae. Speaking of school, I still have to do my homework! I guess I won't be getting any sleep tonight. I really should go home now but I don't think I'll ever get this chance again. I looked at watch and saw that it was already 11:30. Maybe I should go home. 

"Is something wrong?" Suho asked noticing that I looked worried.

"It's just I think I need to go home now." I said getting up. "Thank you for for the food and I'm so sorry for all of this. I'm sure that this won't happen again." 

"It's ok. We understand Kyung Mi." Lay smiled at me.

"Well, we can't let you go home alone." Suho said. "Uhhh...Kyung Soo and Jong In, you two can bring her home. Here is some money for the taxi. Come home quickly cause we have a schedule tomorrow. Understand?"

"Neh hyung." They both obeyed.

I always thought that Suho couldn't control the members but I stand corrected. 

They both got up and lead me to the door.
"Oh! I forgot something." D.O said running to the kitchen. He then came back with a lunch box.

"You're not going for that long Kyung Soo-ah." Chanyeol snickered. 

"It's not for me." D.O waved his hands in front of him. "It's the carbonara that I made for ahjumma. Well, we'll be going now." 

I turned around and bowed to the rest of the Exo members. "Thank you so much again for everything."

"It was nice meeting you Kyung Mi. We hope to see you again." Suho bid goodbye and waved along with the others.

I looked at the two figures beside me as they smiled. 

This is gonna be one long journey home.     

===

Hey guys! This chapter took me forever to write. ^^ 

Please comment and subcribe

-jkmusicable-