Chapter 1

My Kind Of Love

 

5 months.

Thats how long its been since we moved here to Korea. Everyone is starting to settle in.

Appa has been really busy at work. It's almost like he isn't even here. Who knew the job of an aircraft technician could be so burdensome. 

Well...umma seems to be enjoying her time here so far. Ever since she got a job as a house keeper she has been smiling more often and also her blood pressure has been steady. I don't even know why she loves to clean so much! Out of all the jobs she could pick from she chose the most tiring one there.

Oppa just recently graduated from university and just got a job in Daegu. He's moved away but we still get to see him as he comes to visit us here in Seoul every fortnight. 

Unnie has been busy with university and work. I think that she is being too hard on herself ever since her ex-boyfriend cheated on her. Sometimes at night I still hear her crying and here's me pretending not to know. 

Although it's been a tough few months I managed to keep up with the curriculum at my new school. Gaining friends was surprisingly easy even though I thought that no one would bother with me since I was the new girl. 

"Kyung Mi-ah!!" Someone called me from behind. I turned away from my locker to see my two friends Jieun and Gaeul frantically waving their hands at me.

"Kyung Mi, you will not believe who came into school today!" Jieun said while trying to catch her breath as she leans on the lockers for support.

"What?" I asked not understanding a word that just came out of . 

"Guess who decided to show up today?" Gaeul said.

Before I could ask her who it was, squeals could be heard through out the school corridors. Girls and boys start to chant 'Oh Sehun' over and over again. 

"No way!" I said turning back to my friends. Ever since the first teaser came out, Exo have left a mark on my heart. My sister and I would go on the internet for countless hours longing to see their perfect faces. 

I was so excited to learn that my parents applied me to the same school that Sehun and many other idols go to. 

"Come on! We might get to see a glimpse of him if we go now!" Haneul said while jumping up and down impatiently. 

The three of us ran to the entrance of the school to find that Sehun had already left for class. 

"Awww. We missed him." I murmured to myself. I looked at my watch and realised that it was also time for me to go to class.

"Maybe we'll get to see him some other time guys." I reassured my friends.

They both nodded and proceeded to their classrooms. 

"This is just gonna be like any other day at school Kyung Mi. Don't expect too much out of it." I told myself as I walked to my class.

~~~

"I'm home!" I announced as I stepped into my house. Oh yeah. I forgot that umma had work today. I lazily took my shoes off and ramled to the kitchen. 

There, I find my mother sitting by the table with her feet propped up on another chair. 

"Umma! You scared me! I thought you had work today?" I said clinging onto my chest. 

"Mimi, umma is not feeling well today." She groaned as she tried to get up. "But I need to go to work." She takes a few steps forward and looses her balance.

"Umma!" I quickly ran to her and helped her up. "You can't go to work today." 

I led her to her room and placed her on her bed. 

"Kyung Mi, can you do umma a big favour? Can you please work for me today?" She asked while looking into my eyes. 

Umma has never asked me for anything before. I'm pretty sure that if I can clean our house then I can pretty much clean someone elses house.

"Araso umma." I replied as I got up to leave the room.

"The keys to the apartment are on the table in the hall. There might be some clothes to wash and also don't forget to clean the bathroom. I know you don' t like cleaning the toilet but I'm pretty sure that the boys have kept it clean." Umma said while I got ready. 

'The boys?' Maybe the owners have sons or something. 

"Okay umma. I know what I have to do." I entered her room again. "Anything else before I go?" I asked.

"Here is the address. Get a taxi there as you're already running late." She said while handing me a piece of paper and some money.

"Okay. I'll be home soon!" 

"Take care. Text me as soon as you get there!"

"Neh umma. Bye!" I said, closing the door behind me.

~~~

"We're here agasshi." The driver said parking the taxi in front of what seemed like a 5 star hotel. 

"Are you sure that this is the right place ahjusshi?" 

"Well you wanted to go to this address right?" he replied holding up the piece of paper.

"Neh. Thank you." I paid him and stepped out of taxi.

I looked around my surroundings in awe. Umma works here? No wonder she likes her job so much. I entered the building and proceeded to the elevators. Just as the elevator doors were about to close, someone put their hand on the metal door and stopped it.

'Who the heck?...' 

 

===

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for any mistakes or typos. Please don't hesitate to comment or ask me any questions! 

I'll post the next chapter soon! 

-jkmusicable-