Loaners

What Krystal Didn't Know

 

 

Minho wasn't rich because he had a stable job and paid annually. He would get paid daily. Money fell directly into his bank accounts. 

Arriving at Minhos condo, they kicked empty beer cans that were in their way and slouched on the couch. All the time, the four of them hung out and drank. Brotherhood was more important than girls.

Taemin took off his bookbag.

You have any homework you need help in?," Key joked going through the bag. As expected, when he flipped though a notebook they were full of drawing and scribble. Taemin didn't take notes in class. Instead, he took notes on Krystal.

- she's sleeping again
- shes obviously failing
- teachers don't want to call on her

- came in late for the fourth consecutive day
-only friend is girl called Sulli

- got teacher holding her neck again
- ate lunch in class
- disappeared the whole day but saw her afterschool
-discovered her hiding spot

- mysterious
- looks always tired
- never does work

- her bookbag has nothing, not even a pencil
- didn't show up for the 3 days
- why does she drool?


" So we're being stalkers again?," Taemin asked taking back his book embarassed.

" Pretty much."

" Feels weird."

" You never thought stabbing people was weird."

" C'mon guys. We have more work to finish," Minho said unlocking a drawer and pulling out a bunch of papers. He threw the papers into Jonghyun's lap and they formed a circle around him.

On the papers were a long list. A list of clients. Their boss was a loan shark. And it was their job to track down the people who owed money.

Reading off the list, Jonghyun down his finger.

" We handled Jessica's Pet Shop yesterday. She owed us 5,000,000 won and she couldn't pay back," he informed them. He smiled at the fun memory of unlatching every cage unleashing all the animals.

" That's how we got kyunhyun," Key said whistling for the corgi.

In their money, they gladly loaned money to people who needed it for business or bills. But when their deadline arrives and they couldn't pay up, they frightened and taught them a lesson by destroying their territory to nothing.

Rather than losing money, it more like entertainment to their boss. He was filthy rich running underground crime.

" Our next stop is... here!," he said tapping his finger on a name. " Luna's Ice Cream Parlor. She owes us 10,000,000 won!"

" We'll hit her up soon. She can't run away," Jonghyun said crossing out the name.

" And your not missing this fun day," Jonghyun smiled patting taemin on the back. " One day of school ain't gonna hurt ya."

Taemin smiled back nervously. Don't let his innocent sweet face swoon you. He had injured plenty of people before.

But Taemin was not having a good feeling about this.