Lemon-Lime POPS

What Krystal Didn't Know

 

" Lucky she took the regular phone," Minho said.pcoketing his blackberry. " And Key called this phone."

" WHERE THE HELL IS SHE? SHE TOLD ME TO MEET HER RIGHT HERE!," he shouted with impatience. A few remaining pigeons who didnt migrate flew away. Shinee was having a meetup later in the day.

Minho swung his feet and dug on the ground to stop the swings.

He frowned and ripped apart his king cone he was saving. Nothing better than ice cream to make yourself feel at ease. He bit a huge chunk out of it and felt the brain freeze. Then happily drank the soup in his mouth that was left of it.

Minho's mouth was so cold he couldnt taste the vanilla anymore. He froze his tastebuds. Finishing the cone, it did nothing more than burn his tongue.

" Good stuff," he said his lips. " Cold, but good."

Kicking off the ground, he shot higher than the kids swinging beside him.

Up

Up

Up

 

He could almost touch the leaf-less tree branches. Should he jump for it over the fence? It's possible.

Bend you knees. Straighten your feet. Bend you knees.

Higher

Higher

 

This was fun. The pressure tickling Minho's stomach caused him to laugh out loud. He haven't felt this free in a long time. His long hair covered his eyes as they waved to the left and right. The feeling felt so good. So good.

He was flying.

Up.

Up.

And away.

His mind was emptied for once. He couldnt remember anything that was bothering him. The same thing that bothered him everyday.

He couldnt think straight. He couldnt sleep straight for the few past weeks. Minho couldnt forget those unfortunate eyes. The eyes that clung onto him and gave him guilt. He knew it wasnt the end of her, but was hoping it would be a while until they met again. Who knew they would meet two times so soon?

" Get down!," someone yelled from below.

" Wait till your turn!," he replied back rudely at the kid who was shouting at him.

" Guess I could keep your phone then," it told Minho.

Shoot.

Minho scrambled off the swings and jumped down 5 feet landing on a clump of dry soil. Wiping his hands ,he swiped the phone out of her hand.

" I'mma get outta here quickly," he thought jogging towards the exit.

" WAIT! I BOUGHT YOU LEMON-LIME POPS!," Krystal shouted from the swings.

He halted and did a U-turn.  A few minutes wouldnt hurt.