Transferred

What Krystal Didn't Know

" Here's the money i promised you, now go, i see her coming," Sulli said handing the woman who was fixing her lipstick a new roll of cash. The woman nodded and sat down in the secretary's chair, who was at lunch break.

As assigned, Krystal was pushed into the office by two janiters who were paid to do so. She sniffed the air and under her shirt.

" Wait, who are you? Do you know the janiters just cleaned up a pile of barf in the lab? I could've walked here hands free," Krystal complained with a upturned frown.

" At the end of today, Krystal Jung will no longer be a student at this school," Sulli thought to herself eavesdropping through the crack of the office door. In her hand was a folder, she was holding all the traces of Krystal's existence to the school.

==================================================

 

" Do you expect to graduate with your kind of behavior at our school?" The secretary spoke to Krystal as she flipped through a thin folder.

 

The school wont allow me to NOT graduate right?” Krystal responded to this interrogation she was forced to attend. She didnt expect to be dragged half way to the office by the janiters. Krystal never even seen this secretary before in the school. She must be new to the staff.

 

Well Ms. Jung, you should be concerned. The school will not allow you to graduate because you are nowhere near reaching our graduation requirements. You are also a junior so there is no way for you to finish all your requirements in time for graduation.” Krystal stopped playing with the cup of pens and perked her ears. Secretary say whaaat?

 

What do you mean I cant graduate this year?,” she growled. She knew she hadn't met her requirements. But she couldn’t get left back. She had to get her diploma and leave this hell hole.

 

Your math teacher has taken pity upon you. She claims you like to sleep throughout class and sometimes never attend, which poorly affected your attendance and participation portion. After a talk, we decided to personally help you. To guarantee that you will graduate this year.”

 

Krystal clicked the pen repeatedly listening to the clicking and the nervous ticking in her brain. What is this trap? Personal help from the school? But she wanted to graduate with Taemin and do it for her parents.

 

Fine. Im listening. What did you have in mind for me? Community service? Staying behind for extra tutoring? I can sacrifice that much to graduate with my class,” Krystal answered. The secretary slipped some papers in front of Krystal. A contract.

 

Transfer to this school. I have contacted them and they have room for an extra student. They will help you tremendously. The school specializes in students like you.

 

Krystal picked up the papers and quickly flipped through them without an extra look. The last paper had a school brand with a line underneath for a signature.

 

If I go to this school until senior year, I can graduate with a diploma right?,” she asked her. The secretary nodded and invited her to hurry and sign.

Krystal sloppily signed and handed the papers to the secretary.  “ Im glad you signed. Since you signed this,” she hinted waving the signed papers, “ You wont be allowed to back out.” Ripping out a sticky note, the secretary jotted down a sloppy address and handed it to Krystal.

 

This is the address you will be reporting you immediately the day winter break starts.”

 

But thats the day after tomorrow! Plus, dont i get off during winter break?”

 

“ Remember to bring an overnight bag.”

 

" Why would I need to bring an overnight bag?" Krystal was now beginning to wonder what else was included in this graduation package.

 

" You will find out once you get there." Side-eying the secretary, she snatched the post-it and safetly stashed it in her shoe. Little did she know, she made a deal with the devil. She forgot to read the papers she just signed.

 

The secretary continued to smile triumphly up at Krystal. The school finally got rid of their worst student.