Slashes and Gashes.

What Krystal Didn't Know

 

"Its below 20 degrees and your completely fine," Krystal commented on Minho's tolerance for ice cream. They sat about 2 feet apart with Minho's leg as a separater. Minho nodded and snuck her a peek of his tongue. It should've dyed by now.

Bright green. " Mine too." She stuck out hers as well. " I wanted to talk to you, and I had a feeling this was the only way to win you out." Minho slowly blinked and turned his neck. " About what?"

" Ever since I saw you at 7/11," she started.

" If your expecting an apology for that, i dont give out apologies. Ever."

" No I was gonna ask, Just out of mere curiosity, how old are you? You look 23."

" Im only 21," he answered offended with a pinch of astonishment.

" Im 17, high school junior," Krystal said. " You drive?"

" Duh."

" You can fight?"

" Wanna find out?," he muttered squeezing his fists bulging out a few old scars.

" No, I just figured," she said shrilly covering her healing mouth.

It was quiet for a few minutes except for the laughs of the children around them. Krystal's eyes coincidentally roamed to his hand. She reached over Minho's leg and pulled his hand. He shouted in protest as he was being stretched to his max.

" Where did all these scars come from? Looks like nearly all of your knuckles got busted open. Are these knife marks? It must've hurt alot," she cooed. Krystal asked too much without catching her own mouth. In one swuave flick, Minho pushed her onto the ground and covered his hand from her sight.

" Leave my own personal matters alone. Your in no position to ask me questions," he growled and walked away throwing the remaining cup at her side. He completely lost track of time with her.

He stomped with steam escaping his ears. " l;kjilanoj She had to remind me again kljaklenf;klsj," he grumbled to himself. The hand he hid in his pocket trembled and fell numb again. Minho used his right hand to lift his left hand up genlty. He inspected his once healthy hand.

" Looks like nearly all of your knuckles got busted open. Are these knife marks?"

All of his knuckles were busted. Knife cuts. Slashes and gashes.

Now, his hand lost its nerves and was partially unresponsive. Was handicapped the word?

" We'll get them one day," he vowed to his hand. " I could never do anything the same way for 3 years. They will get their taste of poison soon."

Minho looked behind him and saw Krystal struggling to get off the ground. Resetting the lollipop phone and adding in his blackberry number, he went back and gestured it at her carelessly. " Why are you giving it to me?," she snapped wiping dirt off her clothes. Krystal didnt look too happy with her borrowed clothes being dirty. It was then Minho saw her change in style.  Rather than her school uniform, she didnt look 17.

" Take this. I dont need it. I have more than one phone. I advise you to stop going around without self-defense. Keep a cellphone if you need help. Or if your ex-boyfriend bothers you. If he does, call me. Picking fights are my hobby." She stood there forgetting her anger as he lifted up two fingers and ran away.

" I can be good when I want to," he thought shaking off the cheesy feeling. Jingling the sundae chain, Krystal heard the ring and smiled. " He's just like ice cream aint he? Cold on the outside, but he's melting on the inside."

=================================================================

Three days in a row guys! Satisfied? :)


Shoutout to why89loveshinee for making this trailer for me. <3 Bajillmillkatrillpentadecamillion thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5CX9dXmCQ