One Sided Love.

What Krystal Didn't Know

Her surroundings were silent except for the muffled coughs that wouldn't escape . She only hoped that somebody would pass by and sense that something was horribly wrong.

 

.         .           .

Flashback

 

O...Oppa?,” she hesitated mustering up her strength to admit to him.

 

Mhm?,” Jonghyun replied casually brushing Se Kyung's bangs.

 

Have you ever...thought about our future...as in..together?”

 

Jonghyun blinked a few times before playing with her bangs again. Confidently, he replied, “ Would I be with anybody else but you for the rest of my life?”

 

What about kids?,” Se Kyung said abruptly. There was no turning back now. This was it.

 

What about them?.”

 

I'm...a few weeks pregnant.”

 

She had only found out this morning. All the queasyness and throwing up, she had to test to make sure. For a puzzled second, she thought she saw the corners of his mouth twitch into a smile. But she guessed she imagined it when Jonghyun let go of her hair and began to slip his shoes on. Before she could stop him and apologize for the mess, he was already out the door. Se Kyung felt regretful in an instant and wanted to chase after him. 

 

Was Jonghyun going to abandon the baby? No he wouldn't....But what if he didnt want a child? But what if...no he wouldn't. Then why did he run out when I told him I was carrying his baby?

 

After drowning in her own worries, she heard the jingle of keys and Jonghyun barging in with Key, Minho, and Taemin. Key and Minho ran over to her with their hands elastically in the air. These were the same boys that spat at her when they found out she was dating their hyung. Before they knew it, the bumpy past was hardly memorable. It didn't take long for them to accept her. Se Kyung noticed that Taemin entered last with his hands in his pockets. He was wearing a cap that shadowed his face.

 

BABY! WE'RE HAVING A BABY. YAHHH,” Jonghyun boomed with his veins popping out of his neck. As they all pranced around her, Jonghyun broke the circle and brought his right ear to her stomach.

 

We're having a baby?,” she repeated in a gasp. But Jonghyun didnt hear her. The sight was quite heartwarming.

 

Baby? Baby? Do you hear me? This is your father speaking! I promise that me and mommy will take great care of you. You have to grow up healthy. Be good in sports, school, and ooh maybe fighting,” he spoke excitedly.

 

Se Kyung gaped, as she saw the sweaty head of the soon to be father against her stomach. He wasn't angry at all. Jonghyun ran as fast as he could just to report the news to Shinee, not away from her. Don't pressure she/he just yet!,” she laughed wiping his wet head. “ Where is Onew Oppa?”

 

He said he had business to attend to,” Minho answered about their busy leader. “ Kinda rash these days if you ask me.” Key snapped his fingers and suggested a party. “ ~ PARTAY!~ We rarely get those.”Jonghyun seemed to have approved of the idea as his eyes lit up. 

 

Sit right there. Relax. Drink water, watch tv, whatever. Just wait until we come back!,” Jonghyun told Se Kyung placing her down on the couch with a million pillows for protection. He was now treating her with extra care like a glass slipper.

 

He even placed the few pillows on the floor and rearranged the rugs. Was he expecting a crash landing? Jonghyun turned to the quiet Taemin who hadn't spoke a word the whole time. What's wrong with you?,” Jonghyun asked jokingly trying to to remove the cap.

 

Nuth'in,” Taemin snapped pulling his cap down even more. Jonghyun's happiness was evident and he wanted to celebrate.

 

I haven't treated you guys food in a while, so Its my turn! Mind if you stay here with Se Kyung and watch her while we run out?”

 

" I've been doing that the whole time since you haven't noticed," Taemin thought. " All i do is watch her for you."

 

" No prob," he answered. As Taemin nodded, Jonghyun stared at Se Kyung as if the baby was going to pop out any second and he couldn't bear to leave and miss it.

 

Minho pushed the two of them and they left the condo with bustling noise. Now that they were alone, for the first time, Taemin felt like he didnt know what to do. Congratulations the two of you...” Taemin congratulated to her in a chirpy tone.

 

Thanks. For everything you've done for me up until now.” Se Kyung smiled at Taemin not knowing of his feelings.

 

“ I really appreciated it. Letting me stay at your house when my parents locked me out for dating Jonghyun. Thankyou.”

 

Taemin shook his head furiously as he was blushing. “ Why are you saying this so suddenly?.” He felt embarrassed that she was thanking him when he was glad she stayed with him. Se Kyung pulled a key out of her pocket and handed it to Taemin. He was unwilling to take it, but he had no choice. With shaky feelings, he grasped the jagged key that was the key to his house.

 

She was returning the memories they had together. Returning and rejecting him in some way.

 

I dont think I will need that any longer,” she said. “ But i'll come around to grab my stuff when I get the chance to.” Taemin couldn't keep his eyes off the key. Se Kyung's key that opened up the door to his house. The house that they shared together when Se Kyung had nowhere to go.

 

When she had no one to talk to about her troubles, it was Taemin who came to face. And it was nobody that heard her frustrations within dating Jonghyun except for him. His hair was full of her secrets.

 

He was thirsty for more knowledge about the two's relationship as time went on and as Se Kyung frequented more. It wasn't his business about what the two did. Nevertheless, Taemin welcomed her with open arms into a safe friendly relationship.

 

As he thought it was. It was not until he noticed how funny,soft, vunerable, lovely person she was. And saw the reasons why Jonghyun would chase after a normal girl like her.

 

That was when Taemin grew to envy such a relationship that was normal. Some days, Jonghyun made Se Kyung cry. He had the urges to take her away. Alot of times, Jonghyun made Se Kyung elate with happiness. He only cheered her on. As a neutral friend who melted on the bleachers. There was the show. The two as the main leads as Taemin watches with dry popcorn.

 

Not only was Se Kyung and Taemin keeping a secret from his brother,Jonghyun, Taemin was keeping a dangerous desire for Se Kyung.

 

He wouldn't risk the world to lose Se Kyung's trust and friendship, even if it meant it wouldnt be the relationship he wanted. ONE SIDED LOVE was a good enough bargain for him.

 

 

 

 

Here guys. Drop dead.