정말 Mystery Mystery Mystery Mystery

What Krystal Didn't Know

 

" Phone," a rough voice said commanding one of the boys to get her cellphone.

" Yes ma'am." The first boy with sunglasses obeyed.

Jin Ri punched in a bunch of numbers and waited for the dial tone.

She cleared out her voice and waited for the person behind the other line to answer.

...

....

...

" Hello?"

" Shin Kyung? I heard you were ill and keep throwing up! Are you all right?," Jin Ri said in her most convincing worryied voice.

" Yes, I'm fine! My parents said i just have the mild stomach flu," she responded.

Jin Ri cupped the mouthpiece and snorted. " Who is she kidding? Stomach Flu?" The boys laughed along in riducule with her.

" Im right outside of your condo. Can you ring me in?," she asked.

" Wait a sec."

 

She hung up and waited for the bell.Less than a few seconds later, ZERRNG. The door unlocked and the girl along with five boys piled into the elevator riding up to the 10th floor. Jan Ri told them to stay silent and hide in the hallway unless they are called for. Shin Kyung's door opened. Behind the second door, she noticed Shin Kyung looking sickly.

 

" You really dont look good! Should I bring you to the hospital?"

 

" NO!," she abruptly objected pulling her friend aside. Jin Ri was taken back.

 

" I mean no! No need for the trouble. I dont want to bother my parents. I just have to take my med- uh-uh." Shin Kyung clutched her stomach and dashed toward the bathroom. While Shin Kyung's head was in the toilet puking out the lunch remains in her stomach, Jin Ri noticed something evidential.

 

" Knew it. Now its 100% confirmed," she thought.  Pulling a bunch of squares of toilet paper, she handed itto Shin Kyung and patted her back. " Looks painful," she cooed. Shin Kyung rinsed and apologized.

 

" I came  purposely to visit you when you're sick like you do for me. Thats what best  friends are for right?, she smiled.

 

" Just go lie down in the living room. Ill bring your medicine." In the kitchen, she found the medicine in the cabinet. Filling up a cup with water, she took a glance back for a watchout.

 

" What if..my fingers," she whispered taking out a paper packet from her back pocket. " slipped..."

 

She quietly unwrapped the packet with her newly manicured fingers and emptied it into the cup. The dispense of powder into the water made a puff of smoke. Swirling it with a spoon, she made sure all of it was dissolved and there wasnt a trace left. Slapping her smile back on her face, she carried the cup of water and medicine back to Shin Kyung.

 

" Here drink this. Then you can wait until your parents come back. Take a rest while then," she adviced.

Shin Kyung popped the two pills into and slowly drank the medicine down. Jin Ri watched her as she did.

" Feeling better?" Shin Kyung drained the whole cup. Perfect.

" Y-yea," she muttered shaking her head a little.

" Are you feeling drowsy already?"

" The medicine kicks in I guess," Shin Kyung said wobbling as she struggled to walk in a straight line.

Jin Ri became her crutches as she half carried her to the bedroom. Shin Kyung's breathing was heavy and she struggled to keep her eyelids open.

" Why do I feel so drowsy?"

Suddenly, Jin Ri let go of her before she got to sit on the bed. Crashing onto the floor, Shin Kyung clutched her head which was spinning right round. Her muscles were tightening.

" I'm a klutz," she slurred outstretching her hand for a lift. She didnt recieve one.

" You sure are, you ," Jin Ri spat finally revealing herself.

Shin Kyung blinked 10 times. There was Jin Ri, standing directly at the door with her arms folded inspecting her nails.

" Whahh yuu tahhk abahh?," Shin Kyung breathed unable to talk. Her speech was failing her as well. What did she just ingest?

" Yuu Yuu Spah Spike ma meh meh?," she asked. ( You spiked my medicine?)

" Its not going to wear off until another few hours, your incapability to move or speak. Your technically immobile so just stay there while I talk," Jin Ri said sitting on her bed. Shin Kyung remained lying on the floor.

Just as Jin Ri said, her whole body was unresponsive. She was confused. This was Jin Ri right? Why is she suddenly so cruel? Why did she spike her best friend's drink?

" You think all this time I was happy being your friend? God, I was suffocating. I dont know how our fates ended up twisting together. Meeting you at school..You were so attached to me. I'm glad to finally let you go."

" Ahh..Ahh duuh unnduustann," she croaked spilling tears.

" Ah, what does this have to do with me drugging you? All these months I stayed hidden quite well eh?" Jin Ri stood up and gently kicked Shin Kyung as if she was a piece of trash .

" Jonghyun....Shinee....," she started explaining.

Shin Kyung gasped. How did she know about Shinee? This cant be good.

 

---------------------------------------------

Here guys! Feedback please!