Snap out of it Taemin!!

What Krystal Didn't Know

 

 

" You seem to be getting quite comfortable with your new roomie eh?," she teased calmy discovering herself in only a towel.

" NO NO!," he defended. "  I didnt do anything. Its not what you think!" He pointed his finger in wild directions unable to spit out his explanation.

She also got off the bed and walked up to him. He backed up as she got closer.He couldnt help but look at her legs. They were long and slender.

" What wait! Why are you looking at her legs? Snap out of it Taemin!!," he thought as his lips tingled still feeling her unmoving lips on his.

His heart pumped so fast he could've died right on the spot.

She stopped so she was standing a few inches away from his face. Now that she was upclose, she was overflowing with natural beauty. Everthing seeme perfect about her. The drop of water that dripped down her chin to her attracting collarbones.

Krystal grabbed the hem of her towel and he closed his eyes.

Was she really?

" I need a change of clothes."

No she wasnt. Peeking open an eye, he nodded at his closet. He watched her as she pulled out his favorite star wars tshirt and a pair of shorts.

" Where would I be sleeping?" He had a side of him that wanted to pull her back and tell her to stay with him a little longer.

" The room across mine,"  he said trying to hide the squeakyness in his voice.

As she excited his room, he slapped his face a couple of times and changed his soiled bed sheets.

Krystal's personality? For one thing, she just confirmed she was a girl with a dangerous side. Dangerous as in flirtous and frightening. And dont forget a girl with a  good body.

She was somewhat smart at the same time. Acting calm when she should've been screaming. He didnt know how Krystal left him without words. Which frustrated him.

Krystal wasnt exactly his ideal type. He wanted a girl that was the total opposite from him. Taemin experienced the horror within being in a gang and he wanted a girlfriend that could help him wash away those memories. Someone with a normal life and reminded him there was still things in life to hope for. He was like Baby John from West Side Story. Baby John was the youngest and stayed loyal to his gang but he stayed on the down low.

But how was Krystal able to make him feel so nervous about her whereabouts and selfconcious in front of her?

.                          .                                      .

When she entered the guest room, she felt a presence. That someone stayed in the room before she did. It was a simple room with black walls and a bed. A closet and many boxes.

Her superstition was right. Opening the closet door, she found it full of woman clothing. Jacket, pants, and shirts of all sorts. Brushing the material of a black V-neck, she remembered she had no clothes of her own anymore.

Why were there woman clothes in Taemin's guest room?

Beside the closet were large cardboard boxes. Opening the first one with killing curiousity, it was full of picture frames and books. The first one she pulled out was Taemin with a boy with small eyes and pink highlights.

They weren't smiling nor frowning. More like cool posing.

All the picture frames were of the same 4 boys.

~Taemin,

~The boy with pink highlights which now changed to a side buzz dyed blond,

~A handsome boy with big eyes,

~A charasmatic looking boy with crazy brown hair. Questionly, he wore black high top shoes with spikes on them.

In every gathering picture, they were posing for the camera with no sign of a smile, yet they looked happy and comfortable.

Then, Krystal found a picture with a girl smiling with the spike boy. Was she his girlfriend?

The pile of albums became higher as she looked deeper into the box. Ther was another with them and the same girl holding hands. The spike boy was holding one hand with the girl.

And so was Taemin. Everyone was staring at the lenses waiting at the three count, except for him. He was snapped looking at his entwined hand. His expression was filled with grief and sadness.

Krystal flipped the picture over and examined the date. It was over two years ago.

She wasnt expecting to see it. She almost dropped the next one. It was the four boys with her brother. Why was Onew doing in this picture?

Onew was wearing a black beater and standing in the middle hanging his elbow on Taemin's shoulder.

The image of her brother refreshed in her mind. It shocked her to know that she already forgot how her brother's face looked like when she missed him so much.  The picture was taken over two years ago too, before Onew left for America.

Krystal's body shook with newfound interest. She reluctantly put back the picture frames in the box and left the Onew one on the very top.

She had a few questions brewing in her head. And she wasnt sure if she was mentally ready to ask Taemin yet. The story behind Onew's disapearance now sounded more suspicious than it really was.