BEAST

What Krystal Didn't Know

Krystal saw Taemin watch her from across the room and quickly threw Minho's ID card back in her bookbag.

" ! Why is he looking at me like that??," she panicked pulling her shirt sleeve. 

DINGDOONG.

The period was over and his classmates separated into their own cliches. The class buzzed with the usual gossip.

Breakups and Makeups. Who was the cute guy. Who was the cute girl. Making up rumors to how Krystal got her busted cheek.

" Finally. I've been holding my pee since forever," Krystal thought rushing out the door past Taemin.

Taemin made sure she was completely gone before going through her bookbag. His classmates watching with interest as he did.

" She left the house earlier than me and she came to school with a busted cheek....What is she up to?," he muttered throwing out trash from inside.

Then, he found what she was so concentrated on the whole day.

He gasped at Minho's drivers license. " How did she get this. We're dead if she finds out!," he whispered shoving the card in his pocket and dashed out the door just as Ms. Song was returning.

" MOVE!," he shouted causing Ms. Song to collide into a desk. A couple of students went up and helped her up.

" Who was that rude adolescent????," she screeched fixing her posture.

" Taemin ma'am," they said in unison.

Ms. Song wrinkled her eyebrows and then wacked them each in the head with her ruler. " Don't frame innocent and role model students," she scolded believing only the best about Taemin. The students just zipped their mouths shut and walked back to their seats.

===========================================================

" Pass me your lighter Junhyung," Doojoon said popping a cigarette into his mouth. Junhyung tossed his lighter to Doojoon and he flicked it open after a few times. Then he passed it to Kikwang at his left.

Junhyung was sitting on the heater right next to an open window. One leg was swinging off the heater and the other bended. His hand stuck out the window with his cigarette in hand. He flicked it a couple of times and threw it down the window.

The same excuse they gave the teacher to come to the mens' bathroom for a gathering and smoke break. " Miss, I have a severe bladder problem, so i might have to go bathroom alot. Heres a note from my mother." His mother would sign anything as long as she was not sober.

Junghyung rubbed his thumb and put it under his nose. The smell of smoke. The smell that made him at ease. Maybe that was why his father smoked alot when his parents fought and ended up divorcing.

The corners of his mouth curled and he formed a smile.The bastard he somehow called his father The only connection that linked him to the word father was blood relation, and his money.

He shifted his . The heat from the heater burning his and the winter breeze from the window whipping his head. It was making his stomach hurt.

" Get out ta there Yeosob! The smell aint that bad. Its gonna be worse if you dont get out of the stall. I think I gotta take a dump," he said as Yeoseob opened the stall door with tissue plugged in his nose.

He sat nervously beside Doojoon and Kikwang.

" My eyes are watering!," he complained. " The smell is getting too strong. Someone is going to find out and we be busted!"

Doojoon played with the ashes on the floor tracing a swirl. The kids with no future and brains to stop the wrongs. The things they had in common brought them together.

" Chill Yeoseob," he said and throwing it out the window for him. Kikwang took a last er before doing the same.