012

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12:

 

"Oppa, I'm going now !" Hana shouted energetically, seemed like she had recovered pretty fast.

Suho ran out of his room, with his jacket on, he was ready to go too. "Did you eat breakfast ?"

Hana nodded her head with a smile, "Of course, you forced me to, oppa". Suho chuckled, he turned off the light of a living room and gave her his charming smile, "I'll take you to your campus, come on". He tucked on her hand and pulled her to go.

But Kai stormed off his room also, with a black jacket, his hair was arranged nicely, cooly. Kai's eyes twitched in annoyance, he blew a rasberry and grasped another wrist of Hana.

The only girl blinked her eyes, she looked around her, seeing Kai sending Suho his cold glare, but in return, Suho just smiled showing his dimples. "Ehm ... Kai, what's wrong ?" Hana asked, yanked on her wrist a little to catch Kai's attention.

Kai snapped out of his daze, he cleared his throat before bending over, prying Suho's hand off Hana. "I'll take her to her campus. I heard that you have an important meeting this moring, right hyung ?"

Suho stared at Kai's serious face. He surpressed his mixture feelings between anger and amusement. *So this is not a game for only me, huh Kim Jong In ?*. Suho chuckled and released her hand with a little hesitation, "Kris just called me, so yeah, I have to go now. Make sure to drop her at her campus" he tapped his wristwatch then hurried off first.

Hana smiled up at Kai, she swung their laced hands a bit and Kai awkwardly pulled off. Kai glared at her, he didn't know what had just happened.

"Why the hell did I just offer to take you ?!" he yelled out in frustration.

Hana rounded her eyes, she took a step back and fearfully pouted, "I w-will go by myself then ..." she turned and ran out of the door.

Kai gasped, "WAIT !"

 

                                                                                                                                                         

 

"Turn left or right ?"

"Left, please ~" Hana sang. She can't stop smiling from lips to ears since she hopped on Kai's car. Kai rolled his eyes, "My question is not a funny one"

"But it's a record to me ! You drove me to school !!!" Hana clapped her hands like seal.

*This girl, she can be shy all of the time around me. But she could be seriously excited with just a normal reason* Kai thought in amusement.

"You are in Seoul SM University ?" Kai asked, bewildered as he saw the school from afar.

Hana nodded her head, "So ?"

*It's Ahyoung's school ...* Kai bit his lips. He didn't want to be busted by any of his chicks.

"Nothing, Suho hyung used to study here" Kai found a reason that could be understandable. Hana beamed, she kept her attention on his concentrating facial while driving. She studied his side profile, out of the guys she knew, Kai had the best feature that could make her heart beat crazily everytime she looked at him.

"I know I am y, so stop staring" Kai muttered out. He smirked upon seeing her blushing from the corner of his eye. "I do not" Hana protested, but her tomato face told it all.

A red car went to a stop. Kai spotted from the gate, Ahyoung was hand in hand with a guy, they were kissing, more like making out. *That girl is just a , a rich * he shook his head with a smirk. Now he felt like if he was seen to go here with Hana, it's a good idea though.

Hana hopped off his car, she poked her head in and smiled brightly, "Thanks, Kai !"

Kai jumped up a bit at her voice, but then he nodded and smiled smally, "You're welcome ..."

"HANA BABY !!!" a deep husky voice boomed through the crowd. A tall boy jumped onto Hana and pulled her for a bear hug.

Kai widened his eyes, his hands on the driving wheel almost broke it into pieces.

Chanyeol kissed Hana's cheek from behind and held her backpack. Hana chuckled and waved her hand as a goodbye to Kai.

But Kai suddenly didn't want to leave this easily. He rolled down the window and boldly wagged his finger, called Hana over.

"Neh ?"

Kai glared at Chanyeol while talking with Hana, "What time will you finish at school ?"

"Around 1PM ..." she tapped her chin in thought.

"I will pick you up" Kai nodded his head as if she would agree everything he said.

"NOOO" Hana reacted not exactly like Kai's expectation. "Why ?!" he growled in disbelief.

Chanyeol stepped in and casually patted Kai's shoulder, "Because I am the one to always give her a drive, dude"

"Shut up ! I am talking with her" Kai hissed, he hated it even more when Chanyeol could do anything that he can't.

Hana sighed, she was gathering attention from her schoolmates, "I am heading to Baekhyun's shop. Chanyeol oppa is heading home that way too. I don't want to bother you, it's okay Kai" she gave him a thankful look.

Kai pursed his lips, "I'll be here exactly at 1PM. Don't make me wait. Bye" he curtly bid goodbye and drove off.

Chanyeol laughed from behind, he spun Hana around and pinched her cheeks with excitement, "My bestie has gained an admirer !~". Hana punched his hands away with a pink color, "He is just being nice because of ...erm..." she couldn't find a reason for Kai's nice action a while ago.

"See ? I told ya ! Kai is falling head over heels for you !" Chanyeol exclaimed like a bomb, and he caught all the attention around him and Hana.

Ahyoung raised her eyebrow, she stopped from tongue-fighting with his new boytoy and glanced Hana's way. "Kai ... ?"

 

                                                                                                                                                         

 

"Oppa, do you want me to bring you a banana smoothie after I am done at the shop ? Today you have a lot of papers to do" Hana gathered her stuffs into her backpack and headed out the schoolgate with Chanyeol next to her.

Chanyeol stretched his arms, yawning loudly, "Whoappp !! Okay ... but I don't want to study today ! Can we play some games ?" he begged with puppy eyes, the happy virus never failed seducing people with his charm.

But this time, it didn't work on Hana, "Sorry, buddy. I receive money from your mom to teach you, not spoil you" she whacked his head and ran off before Chanyeol could tickled her down.

"YAH ! YOON HANA ! STOP !" Chanyeol sneered behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter