026

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26:

 

It's another Monday. Hana had another busy week to start with, and another week to earn money.

Everything had changed. A lot.

Hana and Kai had been together.

Suho was trying to treat them as normally as he wanted.

"Kids, breakfast is ready !" Suho called from the kitchen. Kai pushed himself off the door of Hana's room, he knocked on it, "Pali, baby" he hissed gently.

Hana chuckled inside, she was too tired last night after coming from her job at 2 in the morning. She couldn't quit her job midway like that, so she decided to quit it when this month was over. Luckily, Kai let her due to her aegyo.

Pushing the door open, Hana crashed against Kai's stone chest. Smiling to herself, Hana tiptoed on and pecked his lips. "Good morning, Jongin"

Kai fixed her bangs, pulled her to the kitchen. They sat down and jointed Suho.

Suho smiled father-ly looking at the kids. Instead of feeling really depressed because his love had been taken, Suho felt better since he could she Hana happy with her love. "Come on, you two will be late for school". He pushed two plates of omelete to them and urged them to eat.

Grinning gratefully, Hana popped piece to piece into . "Like always, your cooking is the best" she complimented. Suho eyes-smiled and patted her back slowly, "I know, I know. Then make sure to join meals with me, don't starve yourself out there, okay ?"

"Yes, sir !" Hana chirped and put her hand over her forehead.

Laughing, Suho shook his head at her childishness. *I can't find myself hating this adorable girl. Aigoo ...*

Kai had been keeping silent for a while, he looked at them interact and felt a little jealous. "Hey, we are late !" he finished the last piece of meat in rush and tucked Hana up. "Come on, stop eating"

Hana pouted, she put her plate and Kai's onto the sink and was about to wash before hearing Kai's yelling.

"Yoon Hana ! 5 more minutes until the gate is closed !!"

Sighi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter