020

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20:

 

Time stopped.

Just when Kai blurted out that "Hana is mine", time seemed to stop and this whole scent was like a dream to Hana.

"Do you mean what you just said ?" 

Hana asked while peeking on him, she was trying to make this thing clear.

She may have a chance with him, as long as he promised to change more.

Kai sighed, he glanced everywhere but her face, he didn't have that much dare like he had a while ago. "What kind of question you want me to say ?"

Hana halted, she took in a deep breath, looking straight into his deep brown eyes with sincere. "If you continue to play with my heart, I will make my decision, I was trying to forget my feelings towards you, Kai"

Kai gulped, he didn't expect to hear it from her. Yes, he did once think about playing with her heart only. Because he has never thought about someday he will really fall in love with a girl. But now, that only girl was trying to push him away. Just a simply word that he used to use alot to shoo away all the hot chicks who he had fed up, hurted him so much in the heart.

"Forget me ?" he asked, almost can't control his shaky voice. "But why ? Didn't you say you love me ?".

"Yes, yes I love you. I still do. But ... something needs changing ... Jongin, Kim Jong In, you are a dream of many girls, you are so high to reach. It's good to befriend with you, but I never expect to have you return the feeling to me. I am an orphan. I have no parents, no relatives. I don't have a lot of money to support both our life. I used to think that I can change you by my money, but then, it's not real love. It's just a love for benefit"

She looked away, tears were about to formed in her eyes. Kai shook his head, what she had said was so hard to accept. It's all truth, but that was the truth he wanted to erase.

"Hana, I mean it ! I really mean it ! I have fallen for you, for Yoon Hana ... Don't leave me when we haven't started yet ..." Kai grabbed her hands, squeezed them with all his heart.

*He means it, doesn't he ? But, if he chooses me, isn't it mean he will have a hard life just like me. Have to think about money, food, a place to live every single minute ? He has a lot of good choices out there, a lot of girls who can give him all he wants ...* Hana thought deeply, she wanted to nod her head and throw herself into his embrace, they will be couple.

But,

She just can't ...

"I'm sorry ..."

His eyes popped out, her answer was unexpected.

"Please, Hana ... Why ... ? Do you love someone else ? Or why -"

"You can find another better girl, Kai. I don't want you to suffer from all the baddest side of my life. I don't want you to enroll yourself into a worst place" she muttered, prepared to burst into a big cry when she can't hold it in anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter