001

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

"Thank you for coming ! Please comeback again !" Hana brightly smiled and chirped to one of the shop customers. They came and went with a cup of mango-banana smoothie, her favorite as well.

Hana was a cheerful girl, she had no parents or siblings, but not because of that her life was boring. She knew how to push away all the sadness and focused on living as well as she could. She was senior in college, last year already, and which means the cost for education was horribly expensive. She had been working at this coffee shop for living for a year already. Everything was just perfect for her, because her boss is Baekhyun, one of the bestfriends of the owner of her room, which she rent from him. Oh, he is Suho by the way, an angel-like boy, older than him by 2 months and was working at his father's company.

Baekhyun skipped out from the kitchen, tapped on Hana's shoulder, "Hana, you must be tired" he held a cup of mango-banana in front of her face, teasingly. Hana softly chuckled, "Thanks, boss"

She accepted the cup and took a full sip on it, "Like always, I can never learn how to make a good mango-banana from you" she admired the drink on her hand, lightly pouted.

Baekhyun laughed heartily, "I told you just call me Baekhyun oppa, we are not strangers, right ?". He poked her head and quickly bowed to a new customer. His eyes sparkled, "Oh ! Jongin !" the older boy greeted a new guy coming.

Hana snapped her head up, her heart started bouncing crazily. *Stupid heart ! You meet him everyday, why the hell must you react like this ?* she mentally scoled her heart and made up her mind. She also bowed to Kai, "Hi, Kai".

A boy named Kai looked up from his phone, a cold smile was flashed in just a second, "One ice coffee". He slammed 3 sheets of money on the counter and eyed Baekhyun. Hana bit her lips, nodded her head despite the fact that Kai didn't pay attention to her. "Please wait for a moment" she smiled and took the money.

Baekhyun looked at Kai and a low growled was heard, "You dum-dum, can't you be nice to Hana for once ? Sheesh" he mumbled and headed back to the kitchen to make Kai's order.

Kai raised his eyebrow in wonder as Baekhyun made his way away, he shifted his gaze to Hana, caused the girl to straighten up but head hung low. A mocking smirk was formed on Kai's handsome face, "How are you these days ? I didn't see you much recently. Even though we are living in a same house"

Yes, both Kai and Hana were renting rooms from Suho's house.

Hana sheepishly nodded, "Yeah, I saw you come home late everynight, but I thought you must be tired, so I didn't greet you. Sorry ...". Kai chuckled, "Why sorry me ? It's normal, I am the most active at night, more playgirls, more money" he smirked and haft-eyes looked at Hana.

The girl bit her lips, somehow, she found his words hurted her feeling so much.

"Um ... can you ..."

"What ?" Kai spoke up as Hana stopped talking suddenly. She shook her head, with a small smile, "Nothing" *I was about to ask him to stop living like that, stupid me* she hit her head with a frown, caused Kai to laugh.

"I found you talking to yourself a lots" he bounced his shoulders, tapped his finger on the counter, scretching his neck over the kitchen, "Hyung ! Can you be faster ? I have more than 4 hotchicks to hit on later !"

Hana uneasily peeked up at the oh-so-close Kai, her heart once again did flip-flop, his features are so unexplainable, he could easily capture million of hearts if he wanted. *He looks like a prince, yet, his living way is a pure player* Hana thought, little disappointed.

Baekhyun came out with Kai's drink, he shoved it into Kai's hand and fishily smiled at Hana.

"Hana-ah, your shift is over already. You may go home" he batted his eyes with a sly smile. Hana checked the time and there was still 15 minutes left, "But, Boss, there is stil-"

"Jongin, can you take her home ? You two are in the same place, right ?" the bacon played cupid, i see.

Hana blushed madly, the thought of Kai taking her home drove her crazy. They maybe in the same place, but all they had done was greeting each other.

Kai blinked, still looked adorable in Hana's eyes, he gave it a thought and nodded carefreely, "Sure, but I have a friend out there, so, if you don't mind-"

"No, I don't mind at all !" she grinned and quickly wore on her coat. Baekhyun secretly laughed at her over-reaction. *Silly Hana, you are so obvious*

Kai slowly nodded his head, "O ...kay, so I will wait outside" he smiled and saluted.

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter