010

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10:

 

Kai stared at the strange boy who was doing stuff in his own kitchen like he was used to this place for years. Chanyeol decided to heat up the soup for both him and Hana, he had bought two for his lunch also.

"Hana baby !!!!" Chanyeol called her and earned a death glare from Kai.

Hana skipped out, fully dressed nicely. "Neh ?"

"Come here !~ Sit down next to me !~ I have prepared your favorite chicken soup !~" Chanyeol sang and grasped her shoulders, pressed her down on the chair, pushed the chair closer to the table, he swung a small tissue open and put in on her lap.

Kai raised his eyebrow at the older boy, "Seriously ? This is not a restaurant, and she is not a kid" he snapped. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes, "Why the heck are you still here ? Didn't I ask you to go back to your room ?"

"My house, dude" Kai looked away, snickered.

"Suho hyung's house, dude" Chanyeol fired back. Kai grunded his nose, but didn't say anymore word.

Hana happily smiled, she felt extra fine now because finally, her crush and her bestfriend had met, even though, the process was not really well.

"Yeol oppa, sit down" she pulled on his wrist and pulled him down. Chanyeol immediately threw away his scowl and grinned stupidly as he held a spoonful of soup in front of Hana. "I'll feed you"

Hana blinked, she awkwardly glanced at Kai, "Ehm ... I can eat it myself" she attempted to take a spoon away from Chanyeol. But he stubbornly pressed it firmly against her lips.

Kai groaned in frustration, "Didn't you hear she said she can eat it herself ?!" he sneered and shoved Chanyeol's arm away, made the soup flied out and some planted on her face.

"HOT !!" she squealed and brushed off the hot treat. Kai's face fell and he sat back down in guilty yet anger.

"You stupid ! You burned her face !!" Chanyeol accused and made worried face looking at Hana. "Okay, I will not feed you anymore, or else, someone will kill you because of jealousy" he mumbled the last part.

But Kai perfectly heard it. *Jealousy ? Me ? No way !*. He tsk-ed and put his legs on the table into a X-cross. His foot pointed right at Chanyeol's face.

Chanyeol clucked his tongue, he was a guest didn't mean Kai could do what he wanted in front of him, "Kid, put your legs down before you have them broken" Chanyeol ordered, he lost his temper already, and his deep voice made everything scary to Hana.

Hana uneasily looked back and forth between Kai and Chanyeol, she didn't want Chanyeol to hurt Kai in anyway. So she gently put her hand on the back of his right feet and shook it, "Kai, can you please put your legs down a while ? I am trying to eat now" she said with a smile.

Kai gulped, his heart felt the weak feeling again, but he hated how Chanyeol got to sit next to her, "No. My table, I remembered I bought this table as a gift on Suho hyung's birthday last year. I am not going to let anyone I hate use this"

Chanyeol smirked, he got an idea, "Hana ~ He said he hated you ~"

"Yah !" Kai shot up, she slammed her legs down and glared at Chanyeol.

"Great ! Now eat, Hana ~ He had put his legs away" Chanyeol slided his gaze pass Kai and rushed Hana to eat.

Hana chuckled, "You and your slyness" she pushed Chanyeol a little and gratefully sipped on her soup. Chanyeol also buried his face into his own food.

And there was only Kai left, dumbfound.

"Why don't you buy me also ? Don't you know this house have more than one living being ?!" Kai snapped out of the blue, made Chanyeol choked on his chicken, "Muh ?!"

Hana pushed her food to Kai, "You can have mine ~ I am not really hungry" she nicely admitted.

Chanyeol frowned deeply, "Take it bac-"

"I will feed you, open your mouth" Kai held the bowl protectively to his side, and took a spoon, scooped a spoonful.

"W-What ?" Hana managed to say, she didn't believe in her ears anymore. Did Kai just offer to feed her ? Did a cold player really want to feed her ?

"It's okay, I can-" "I said open your damn mouth !"

Hana didn't waste any second to open , she was scared Kai would take the offer back.

It's not regularly to have Kai take care of her.

Hana received the soup, and a little of it rolled down the corner of her lips, but then she didn't aware of it, she kept chewing on the chicket meat, her eyes opened wide but warily looked at Kai. Her cheeks puffed up and down due to the chewing.

Chanyeol can't help but coo, "Aigooooo !! You are so so cute !" he reached his hand out to wipe the soup aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter