011

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11:

 

"Bye, Hana ~ Take a long sleep, okay ? You are still really hot !" Chanyeol pecked on her forehead before running off the street.

Hana waved smally and touched her own forehead with a light affectionate smile, "Bye, oppa !"

She looked at Chanyeol's figure until he disappeared fully. She let out a small sigh, actually, she felt tired during her time teaching Chanyeol. She was sick after all.

*I think I really need a long long rest* she turned to go, but her arm was pulled by someone. "Oh ?" she spun around and her eyes widened in surprise. "Suho oppa !"

A smiling angel Suho was looking down at her, he waved his hand by his cheek, did some movements like a panda, "Your angel is home already ~~"

Hana stared at his face, her mind was filled with the sudden confession yesterday, but then, the way Suho treated her told her that he gave her time.

Suho's smile dropped slowly, he bent down and beamed up at her, he tilted his head aside, gave her his adorable dimple, "Waeyo ? Are you losing your mind because of the black out yesterday ?"

Hana took in her breath, her eyes grew wider and warily. Suho was so close.

"Aniy-o" she muttered out and looked down on the ground.

Suho chuckled, he straightened up and patted her head, "Don't think much about my confession last night ... I can give you time, just don't push me away from your life" he spoke lowly. Both of them didn't meet each other eyes, but heartful feelings were sent successfully.

"N-Neh ..." Hana nodded her head, covered her face with both her palms, now she looked like a panda.

"Arasso ! Let's go in ! It's cold out here. Oh, why were you here anyway ?" Suho asked, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and dragged her in the house.

"Chanyeol oppa dropped by and stayed for a while, ..."

Suho blinked, "Yeol ? So he bought you chicken soup ?"

"Yes, how do you know ??" Hana blinked back, confused. Suho chuckled, he pinched her nose while opened the door, "I met him while he was buying at your favorite store, but I didn't have time to ask him"

Hana nodded her head, she smiled slightly, "You didn't meet him often since you graduated from high school, did you ?"

"Um"

"YAH ! WHAT TOOK YOU TOO LONG TO SAY GOODBYE TO THAT DERP ?!" Kai looked up from his coffee, "I told you to come in within 5 mi- hyung ?"

Suho nodded in acknownlegdement, "Who is the derp ?"

Hana sighed, "He meant Chanyeol oppa"

Suho laughed, "Ahh, is that so ?". He put his hand on Hana's forehead to check on her temper.

Hana stopped moving.

Kai almost spat out his coffee. *What the heck is he doing ?*

Suho puffed his cheeks, his face showed such disappointment. "I see, you are still hot ... Come on, oppa will take care of you ~". Suho spun her around, her back crashed against his chest, he wrapped one arm around her slender waist, the other arm, he waved at Kai. This time, on his face was no more an angel-like facial.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter