021

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21:

 

Hana went home late everyday since the day she met Doojoon and his gang.

The first reason, was because she didn't want to face to face with Kai. She didn't want to be weak in front of him. The more she heard him saying how much he wanted to know the reason why she didn't accept his heart, the more she wanted to blurt out it all. That's why she decided to just avoid him as much as she wanted.

The second one was because she was working at a nightclub. She happened to remember a nightclub where she found Kai with Ahyoung that time was looking for workers. And luckily, she got herself a job as a waitress.

It's 2 AM in the morning, and Hana was just dragging herself inside her house.

*I don't think I can finish my homework with this tiredness* she closed her eyes, rubbed her temples and slowly opened the door. She didn't turn on the lights, she didn't want to waste anymore money of Suho, while she hadn't paid the rent for a month up to now.

Hana draw the way in her mind, as she felt the way to a kitchen. *I think there will be a chair here ... where is it ? ...* she rambled her hands around, finally, she touched somethings. Happily gripping on it, her face fell as she felt the warmness instead of a cold wood of a supposed-to-be-chair. *This feelings ...* her heart started playing a hip-hop song inside her chest.

That object moved and something dragged her hands. Too surprised to yelp, she kept still and waited for that object to make some moves first.

"Why are you always home this late ?"

A familiar voice which she had always missed hearing.

Opening her lips slightly, she wanted to say something, most like 'I miss you'. But the best to do now was to keep silent.

Hana pulled her hands back harshly, she barely could see his face now.

Kai was in his bedhair, seemed like he had just woken up due to some thirsty thingy. Of course, Kai wasn't awared of her working at night.

There was only Suho, who willingly woke up late and waited for her. But today, maybe he was not here in time she was back.

"It's none of your business" she spat and turned to go.

Kai breathed out rapidly, her words was just hurt him. "Hana ..." he reached out and with just an easy pull, she was crashed against his chest. Kai buried his head inside the crook of her neck, with an effort to hid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter