005

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

"Hana-ah ~"

She blew her bang up, showed her annoyance clearly. "Come on, Chanyeol. When will you finish this easy question ? It's an hour already !". She slammed her book on the small coffee table in the middle of his room. They were sitting down on the floor, totally comfortable.

But the way Chanyeol studied pissed Hana off so much.

Chanyeol pursed his lips, he groaned loudly, "I am so tired ! Can't we just learn this the next day ?"

"No ! But whatever ! Time is over ! I'm heading home. Remember the next day, you have to finish all of this !" she gathered her things and walked to the door.

"Arghhh ! If you are not my bestfriend, I am sure I will fire you right away !" he hollered but on his face was an obvious smile. Of course, how can Chanyeol be mad at his bestfriend ?

Hana chuckled and bowed to Chanyeol's mom, "Goodbye, eomonim !"

"Wait ! Hana !" Chanyeol stopped her and quickly pulled her back. He turned to face his mom with an aegyo face, "Umma ! I have told you about Hana's situation ... so ..."

His mom glared at him, but she looked at Hana with a soft smile, "Of course, here you are. This is your salary. Thank you so much for teaching my silly son" she playfully glared back at Chanyeol, who was having his derping smile and ruffled Hana's hair.

Hana stared at the money in her hands, she slowly looked up at Chanyeol, "O-Oppa ... I have just started my work for a week ..."

"Yup, and I give you your salary first. Don't worry ! I'm rich !" he tapped his chest proudly.

His mom smacked his head and pulled him by the ear, "Yeah, you are rich, but this is my money. Now go back to your room and finish your project !". She shooed Chanyeol upstairs.

"Okay ... bye bye Hana" Chanyeol waved his long arm and poutily headed away.

She gave back a small smile and bowed her head to Mrs. Park before going home.

 

                                                                                                                                             

 

She hadn't had anything in her stomach excepts a bottle of milk she drank this lunch. And Hana didn't have any intention to eat anyway.

*The money I earned ... I will give Kai ... after 3 days, he had turned back to be the old Kai. He left the house early and went back really late ... But after that, I don't have any left for the school fee. And I don't want to be dropped out*

Hana sighed and her head didn't have any strength to lift up.

"Should I find another job ... ?" she mumbled while rubbing her temples. This whole money thing stressed her out, a lot !

Suho plopped down next to her, he had his eyebrows furrowed as he just heard what Hana just said, "What did you say ? A job ?"

"Aniya ..." she sighed again.

"Don't lie to me. What's wrong ?" Suho scooted closer to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, rocking her back and forth, like what a brother often does to his sister.

Hana stared at his eyes, dark-brown ones, and she felt weak right away, his eyes bored into her sould, made her want to pour out everything.

But then, it's Suho, he had cared for her so much, and she didn't want to bother him anymore. After all, this was her choice to be like this, and she had no right to bother anyone.

Moreover, she realized a very important thing. *Oh my god ... I forgot about the rent of my room, ottokke ! It's almost over the month ... I seriously need to find another job !*

"What ? Am I too handsome that you have to stare at me like that ??" Suho wagged his eyebrows, flirting around.

"No, you are not ! Pleeee" she stucked her tongue out and smacked on his chest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter