031

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31:

 

Hana found herself wandering around Seoul for any sight of her ‘brother’. She had spent most of her time, includes her times at work, on rambling around here and there, expected to find DooJoon.

As if he had known about her will go looking for him, Doojoon had disappeared from campus, from her working place, from anywhere he used to be.

“Where the hell could he be ?” Hana dropped herself on a random bench in her campus. She had ran all around the school but couldn’t see him.

Kai approached his girlfriend with the same worried, frustrated expression with Hana. The only difference was his worry was for Hana, not for Doojoon.

“Here, baby. Don’t starve yourself” he placed three bento boxes on the next spot of Hana, and sat down next to it. Kai flashed her a smile, hoped to brighten her mood. “I have prepared them for you specially, of course, with Suho hyung’s help. This is the first time I made food though” he shyly rubbed the back of his neck and elbowed Hana playfully.

Hana smiled smally, she had brighten a little thanked to her boyfriend’s effort. She carefully opened the first blue box and her eyes rounded at the sight of delicious, pretty food.

“Whoaaa !” she yelped in surprise.

Kai nervously asked, “It’s ugly, isn’t it ?”

Hana chuckled, without answering his silly question, she took the chopsticks and tried rolled-eggs, which she found the most adorable. Hana put it in and chewed on it, she tasted it carefully, let the sweet, spicy, special went through and down to her stomach. Her eyebrows pinched together and that made Kai nervous.

“It’s okay if it’s not good. I understand” Kai assured her, more like assured himself.

Hana shallowed down and stared at Kai, no expression. Kai frowned lightly, he used both his hands to take back the box of food, he was about to close it then a pair of soft, white-skin hands reached out, took the box back.

Stunned, Kai looked up to meet the smiling Hana.

“You should be a cook, oppa. You made the best rolled-egg ever ! Even better than Suho oppa’s” Hana sweetly beamed. Kai broke into a grin, he felt relieved and happy at the same time. “You scared me !!” he snapped, but ended up forcing Hana to eat more.

“Try this, this, this and that, too !” Kai showed her a lot of well-prepared food. All of them amazed Hana so much, however, there was a big part in her heart was longing for Doojoon. She wanted to meet him, and asked him about their relationship so badly.

Hana blankly ate the food, she would smile and sometimes reply to Kai’s story. But all of them was because she didn’t want to worry him.

Kai was not a heartless boyfriend anyway, he stopped talking and dropped his hand. He gave out a small sigh, seeing his girl like this didn’t help with his feeling either.

“Look, you can’t make yourself suffer like this. I bet that Doojoon wouldn’t like it when he knows you are like this, crack the fact that he is your real brother or not” Kai stated, he held her shoulders and gave it light, comforting squeezes.

Hana nodded her head everytimes Kai said. She understood that he cared for him, and she knew she shouldn’t be like this too. Even Suho was worried for her to death, he kept sending messages about he would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter