022

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22:

 

"Seoul SM University, here I come ~"

Dongwoon made faces, he felt like being offended when his oldest hyung was going to go to the same college with him, while he was way over the age of schooling. "Hyung, you really want to do this ?"

Doojoon blinked, too innocent for a gangster, "For what ? For my money ? Then yes"

Dongwoon sighed, "Why I can't believe that you do this for money only ?"

Doojoon smirked, he was looking around the campus for any sign of his real reason to be here. His eyes narrowed, he finally spotted a familiar figure by a bench.

Hana was sitting there, reading over her homeworks, which she had done by waking up at 4 in the morning. "I don't think professor will be pleased with my works" she shook her head with a long heavy sigh.

Kai skipped over out of nowhere, held out a cold box of juice in front of her face. Hana softly gazed at a box of milk, she was touched that Kai actually really thought for her, but, she had tried to close her heart.

"No, thanks" she stood up without meeting his eyes, spun around and headed inside the school. Kai gawled, he had been treated like that too many times that he almost used to it. "Wait, Hana, I am in your class !" he hollered and caught up with her.

Hana bit his lips, she wanted to get rid of Kai. That time, Chanyeol passed by and attacked Hana with a bear hug. "My babe ~" Chanyeol cooed and kissed her cheek.

With a small, relieved smile, Hana dragged Chanyeol's wrist and brought him with her as fast as possible, "I need to tell you somethings, come on".

Chanyeol rounded his eyes, he turned back to see Kai's falling face. He noticed the strange behavior of his best friend now, she was having something wrong. Chanyeol smiled weakly and waved at Kai, mouthing, 'I will take good care of her !'

Kai's shoulders deflated, he looked as Hana and Chanyeol really out of his sight, Kai sighed and walked towards his class.

Doojoon clucked his tongue in excitement. He swung his bag over one of his shoulders and saluted to Dongwoon. "Hyung will make a new friend, soon. See ya around, Dongwoonie ~"

Dongwoon flinched at his over-cute voice, he waved around the air, obviously didn't care about his silly hyung, "Yeah, yeah. Just don't let people know I know you, and we are gangster. I just don't want my name to be black here"

 

                                                                                                                                             

 

Doojoon poked his head inside a class of Kai and Hana, which he had easily asked from a schoolgirl. *Where are they ... ?* he glanced around, but can't spot a sight of them. Wondering, Doojoon turned around and started heading to somewhere else.

Finally, he found Kai was watching someone from afar. With his dark, good eyes, Doojoon can tell it was Hana. With a devious smirk, he approached Kai good-naturedly. "Hey"

Kai hesitantly looked at the strange guy, "What ?" he was mad that someone had cut in his spying time on Hana.

Doojoon chuckled, *Rude much*, "Can you fetch me around the school ? I am new here"

Kai's mouth lightly opened, *Am I also attractive to guy ?* he thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter