008

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8:

 

After seeing Kai with an unknown girl.

After receiving an unexpected confession from Suho.

After crying her heart out because of Kai.

After almost broken down but was saved literally by Suho, the angel boy.

Hana turned sick. She had a bad headache, which was from a hot temper she got because of staying late outside the cold weather.

With the help of Suho when she suddenly out in front of her room, Hana now was lying soundly, unconciously on her bed, with a cold towel put on her forehead, her bory was covered with a warm, thick blanket, and on a small table next to her bed, there were medicines, water, a few package of vitamins, ...

Suho made his way to her room, silently, carefully, gently, almost scaredly to wake her up, he sat down on her bed, with his hand reached out to feel temper on her forehead. *Her temple is normal now, thanks god*. He heaved a sigh of relief and joy.

Suho took an already-cool-down towel on her forehead, he dipped it into a bucket of water brought along with him, he twisted it so that the water wasn't really cold to her sickness. Ever so gently, he put it back to her forehead and patted it lightly. *Get well soon, my angel* he thought lovingly.

And there was a good long silence, only for Suho to look at her sleeping, more like blacking out, face. He loved everything about her, from her big, adorable eyes, to her not really high but outstanding nose, down to her slump, pink lips. Even her little pout or scowl when he tried to , he loved it so much that he could exchange anything to keep them by his side, forever.

"Hana, you really have to get well soon and give me my answer, you can't just avoid my heart like that ..." he mumbled with a sweet, tender smile then stood up with a bucket of water and headed out.

 

                                                                                                                                                         

 

Kai barged inside the house with his not-really-cool state. His hair was arraged messily, his shirt was buttoned up in a messy style also. He tossed his jacket randomly and dragged himself to the sofa, slammed his back on it.

"Ahhh ! So tired !!" he groaned loudly, totally didn't aware of a sick person, who was just broken down because of his unknowning.

Suho gripped his hands into tight fists, he can't yell at Kai, he can't accuse him, he just can't outburst like last night.

"Where have you been all night ?" Suho asked, calmly, he was sitting across Kai on the sofa. He took the remote and turned down the TV immediatelt, only to have a serious talk with Kai.

Kai raised his head up with his eyes half-opened, "Muh ? Oh man, hyung ! You look at my state and didn't know where I have been ? Of course, at some hotel ... I didn't even remember the name of it ..." he waved his hand about in the air.

The older boy knitted his eyebrows together, for his entire time he knew Kai, this was the first time he had had an urge to punch him on the face. But Suho was well-known for his calmness, so he was just good at keeping himself. "That's Midnight 5 Star Hotel ? Isn't it ?" Suho asked, but it turned out more like a statement.

And Kai started recalling his memory, his one eyes slowly opened, and on his face was a confusing look, "How do you know ?". This time, Kai sat up straightly, he sensed something serious.

With a really heavy sigh, Suho didn't answer him, he threw an envelop on the table, near Kai. "Take that"

A lifeless envelop went in Kai's sight, he tilted his head aside and didn't hesitate to open it. His eyes rounded, "Money ? Why did you give me money ?" he asked in a raising tone.

"Hana was the one who saw you last night with a girl. I found her crying inside a dark alley, alone. At first, I didn't know the reason, but then, I noticed your car in a parking lot of that Hotel, I knew exactly what had happened" Suho spilled out.

Kai gasped, he stared widely disbelievingly at his hyung, *What ? Hana s-saw it ?*

Suho continued with a straight face, "I mean it, Jongin. I know what you did a month ago, she gave you money, asked you to stop living like now, but all you did was leaving her words, her hard-earned money aside and turned down her heart. I don't know if you really didn't care about her and just received money like an ugly jerk, but now I tell you the truth, I love her !"

"What ?!" Kai shot up, he didn't even know why he reacted like this. After realizing his weirdness, Kai awkwardly cleared his throat and sat back down, "I mean ... you love her ?"

Suho studied his face, and he had a twitched pain inside his stomach, he had a bad feeling, *This reaction ... don't tell me ... no, no, no ... he can't ...*. Suho lowered his gaze, he took in a deep breath and spoke slowly, "You ... you have feeling for Hana, too ?"

"Pfttttttt, what are you talking about ? No way !" he held his two hands up in def

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter