025

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25:

 

Kai and Hana walked home hand in hand. They were smiling at each other, no words were exchanged, but seemed like they could understand each other from heart to heart.

"Shorty ~" Kai sang as he patted her head with a slight smirk. Hana pouted, she pushed him away with a face, "Shorty is not meant to be with a tall guy though ..."

"Hey, but you are meant to be with me" Kai snapped, he once again pulled her into his embrace and shielded her from cars.

"I should have brought my car with me, I don't want you to walk in this cold weather" Kai mumbled in regret. He her arm, trying to send warmness to her pale cold skin. Hana chuckled, she softened and scooted closer to Kai, wrapped her arm around his waist. "It's okay ... I am not fond of those fancy thingy though"

"I know, but still, my girlfriend shouldn't be touched, even if by a wind" he cheesily grinned.

Hana smiled, she loved how she could normally be by his side, hear all his greasy yet sweet words, without worrying about anything. Her happiness was just appeared, she remembered about Kai's car, her face and smile dropped, "Kai ... about your car ..." she trailed off, looking up at him.

Kai mumbled yes and smiling down, "Go on" he urged.

Hana bit on her lip, decided to ask, "It's a gift from Ahyoung sunbae, right ?"

Kai's smile faded away, he cleared his throat, looked away, feeling his pride was being eaten, "Y-Yes"

Hana loosened her hold on his waist, suddenly released herself from his embrace. *I almost forgot that his everything is from those girls ...*. She was so deep in though that she didn't aware of Kai's presence by her side.

"Is there something wrong ?" Kai asked, snapped her out from her thought.

Hana beamed weakly, shook her head. "Nothing, really. I am just sleepy" she assureingly smiled and walked off first.

Kai scratched his head, he sighed, "...your smile is not real. I know you feel uneasy with Ahyoung's presents around me ... I will get rid of them, i will try ..."

Kai wanted to wipe out all his bad past, but he just can't stand living without those modern, free things. At least not now.

But since he had Hana now, he believed he can as long as she is with him.

 

                                                                                                                                                         

 

"Um ... Kai ... about our relationship ..." Hana stopped midway in front of their house. Kai stopped also and stared at her. Hana meekly smiled, "You know, Suho oppa ... he is ..."

"In love with you" Kai finished.

Hana rounded her eyes, looked at him with questioning eyes, "How do y-you ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter