006

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

The next morning, Hana woke up early for her class. She had asked for switching all classes so that she could handle her work in the afternoon and night.

She went out of her room wearing her casual jeans and a yellow duckie tee, with her hair let down, she had a thin yellow hairband on her hair and simply wore a pairs of white Converse. She looked extremely cute with anything she wore.

*I think I will just have milk* she looked away from a few packs of ramens, she saved it for dinner. She opened the fridge and took out a small box of banana milk and sipped on it quickly.

"Aigoo ... I'm late for school ..." she mumbled while drinking down the milk. Just in time when both Kai and Suho were out of their own rooms.

Hana tossed the empty milk box into a trashbin and spun around, her eyes lightly rounded and she smiled upon seeing her house-mates, "Hi ... Suho oppa" she weakly waved at him, it's still awkwrad since the accident last night, when she almost lost her willing first kiss, not to count the kiss which Kai stole from her the other night. She didn't want to remember such ugly memory. She wanted her first kiss with Kai to be romantic, not forceful.

Suho raised his arm and patted her head, "You look so cute today ~". He softly smiled, and his eyes just couldn't leave her face.

Kai rolled his eyes, he put his hands on his waist and scoffed, "Pftt"

Hearing his voice, Hana whirled and she didn't fail to smile even wider at Kai, "Good morning ~~ Kai ~". She jumped on her toes for a few times and fixed her bang.

Kai looked away with another roll of his eyes, but it's just because he wanted to get rid of the strange tingle forming in his heart.

Hana beamly smiled and grew panicked, "Omo ! I will reach school late !". She tightened the knots on her shoes and gripped on her backpack's straps, "See ya !", she chirped and turned to go.

Kai blinked, he opened to say, but he didn't know why he didn't want her to just go like that. Before Kai could let out a word, Suho took his car key and pulled Hana back, he gazed at her sweetly, "I'll give you a drive, come on. You can't walk to school this late". And not letting her answer him, he brough her out of the house.

Hana gasped because of the sudden pulling, she turned back and smally bowed at Kai, "Bye ~"

Kai's jaw dropped, and out of the blue, his heart dropped as well. "What the hell ?! Didn't she say she will ask me to help if she needs last night ? What the heck she gave me money for ? For a drive with Suho hyung ?! Pftttt !" Kai kicked his feet on the floor and headed to the kitchen.

He looked through the cupboard, frowning upon seeing no food left. "Didn't that girl always save up food in here ? Why I didn't see anything recently ?". He slammed the door shut with a pout, "Aishhhh !"

He was on the egde to explose because of a lot of unpleasing things then his phone rang.

Kai glanced at the ID and his face showed a sly smirk, "Ahyoung ?", he answered the call.

He knew better than anyone that if this girl called him, he would earn a lot of from her. First, she was the only daughter of the owner of Samsung Corp, just like her father, she had a lot of money. Second, she is the only 'customer' who is younger than Kai, beautiful, rich, y, but too bad, she had a horrible attitude towards anything or anyone blocked her way.

Kai laughed and snapped his phone shut, she dragged his jacket and quickly went out to his car.

Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter